JBG Japan:Chapter 1.

۩SWAG ENTERTAINMENT| The Music Industry۩

    9 misterable and uncomfortable hours of sitting on a plane was the worst thing in the world.

 

The six-membered walked off the small jet that had their names places on it front and center.Screaming fans started to jump up and down with banners and pictures of the members. Namkyu,Hyunki,Jounghyun,Yong Sook,Jian and Yunho waved with tired smiles placed on their faces.

"Nice to meet you  gentlemen..."A japanese man suddenly appeared. The 6 boys slowly stopped waving before looking at the man with curiousity. 

The man atleast looked in his late 30's but still had the looks.He wore some black khaki'sand a plain white shirt that had a picture of a dinosaur on it.

"Hello,my name is Rin.I will be your choreographer here in Japan until your debut.I hope you enjoy our time here before you debut here in Japan."He said in Japanese.

Most of the members stiffened,confused.They only knew a little Japanese even though they studied it as trainees. But, Hyunki didn't.He turned towards the members and translated what their Japanese choreographer said to them.The other members nodded with a amused look on their faces as they understood. The choreographer made a soft smile before making a hand gesture for the men to come with them.

The members walked behind him as they walked through the halls of the airport and met the parking lot.

 Bodyguards right behind them for protection. 

 

 

H15_dancerm_1_largeThe dance room looked average but yet classy in some ways. 

"This needs a touch up!"Namkyu whined before he picked his nails like the diva he is.Yunho glared at slightly glared at his hyung before answering back,"Really hyung?It's just a dance room..."He continued with a 'tsk' sound to be added. 

The choreographer dropped his bag before looking at guys with excitement on his face.

"Please show me your Sherlock routine so I can get a image please."He politely asked. Hyunki looked at the members faces.

"Did you get it,guys?"He asked in Korean.Everyone but Yong Sook nodded.He just stood there dumbfounded.

"Hyung,I'm confused."Yong Sook cutely pouted.The other group members laughed at the maknae's cute and dumb moment.

"Yeah!We know Yong Sook!"Jounghyun continued to laugh. Namkyu slowly stopped laughing before he noticed at the maknae was almost in tears.

"Yah!Jounghyun dongsaeng,don't talk about my baby like that!" He hissed before grabbing Yong Sook into a hug. 

Everyone knew that this was his diva moment as usual.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the dance, the boys fell on the floor from exhaustion.The choreographer clapped before commenting on their dance,"Yeah,you all did well.I hope we do well on your two new songs!"He shocked everyone.

 

He just spoke Korean?

"This whole time you knew Korean?"Jian gaped with disbelief. 

Rin smirked,"I'm  surely coming to enjoy your presence here in Japan!"