JBG:Japan:Two.

۩SWAG ENTERTAINMENT| The Music Industry۩

JBG:Japan:Two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa,I'm hungry!" Yong Sook's whining, baby-like voice screamed at Hyunki.

Like a kind leader he is, Hyunki sighed before patting the maknae's head with his hands. Yong Sook giggled with a huge grin. 

The crowd of fans screamed and screamed at the sight of the two. The other member's stood awkardly in weird positions: Namkyu's

mirror placed in Jian's hands as he flipped and sprayed his hair with some odd can of spray. Yunho stared at the two in disgust

before rolling his eyes.

"Wow! Look at those two," Hyunki slowly stopped patting the baby's head before they both went back beside the others.

Jian took Namkyu's mirror off  his shoulder in happiness because of all of that pressure on his hands for a good 15 minutes.

Namkyu snatched the mirror out of his hands with a glare. His baby-faced was now glaring steam at him. Jian gulped as he moved a few

feet away from the angry diva. "Who's the most stubborn member out of everyone in the group?" The host continued as he stood at the left side

of the stage a few feet away from the interesting boys.

Within milliseconds, everyone's hands twisted over to Yunho's direction. The rapper huffed at a little before answering into the microphone a simple "I'm not mean or stubborn.No one just get's me" excuse.

Everyone started to laugh at the dumb,yet stupid, remark.

Jian slowly thought to himself being in a stadium with thousands of Japanese fans is kind of overwhelming.

Indeed it is,practicing 4 hours a day,40 minutes of vocal coaching, learning Japanese(they are now fluent), and songs are very overwhelming. But no matter what, they will not give up.

"Jian,what do you like so far in Japan?" The host asked Jian,snapping him out of his thoughts. Jian bit his lips before answering,"The lights of Japan; they are very pretty!" He said with a happy tone added to it.

The crowd nodded with an 'ah'.

"Yes...Yong Sook! What do you like here?" The host looked at the maknae. Without hesitation, the maknae said,"The ice-crem! I like your ice-cream because it tastes different from the one Hyunki makes."

The crowd chuckled at the maknae's funny line.

"Namkyu....we hear that you are the diva,why?" The host said,still chuckling a little.

"Why are you in my business?" He snapped. Everyone stood silent...only to be laughing at his too!

Namkyu glanced at the the crowd with a 'what-the-hell' expression written on his face.

Good thing this was a comedy show or they would of gotten a bad reputation.

"..." Namkyu hissed under his breath with a small huss. Jian nudged the angry diva only to be glared with fire.

 

"Hyunki, what do you have to say about Jounghyun?"

Every since they debut there, they became very popular in the country. Almost 18% of there fans belonged to Jounghyun.

"Jounghyun has been hurt due falling and hitting his rib cage hard on a source. He's resting for a little to get his strength back and he hopes that he can see the fans and be here for our interviews."

Everyone nodded.

 

-Just being Guys:Two.