Chapter 2

C(_) Love Café

 

As usual, Min Young will spend her time at her secret place. So far, nobody came there.

She felt so relax. The air was so refreshing. She closed her eyes. Suddenly, she felt something

was hopping on top of her stomach. She lifted her head and there was a frog sitting on her tummy.


“Yaaahhh!!!... aishhhh…aishhhh…!! Yahh! Go away!! ” Min Young was shocked as she tried to

get up, and yet she could not. The frog was so heavy and suddenly… there was like a

thousand of frogs everywhere. Min Young could not do anything. She, once again tried to move.

Then, one of the little froggy suddenly hopped and kissed .

“Aniyooooooooo………” Min Young yell loudly before she hears someone bang on something loudly.

When she opens her eyes, all eyes were eyeing on her. Some try to hold their laugh and some of them look at her with a puzzle looks.

“Ms Han, what are you doing right now?” She was startled when Mr Man Bo, her class teacher suddenly asking question to her. Min Young furrow her eyes brow.

Wasn’t she just laying while get a fresh air at her favorite place just right now? And when the heck did she come back to her class?

“Come meet me at my office after this class is finish.” With that, Mr Man Bo walks away to the front back.

“Yah! Are you having a nightmare? Why are you suddenly yell loudly.” She looks at Min Jung who looks at her with a questionable look.

Min Young rub her face with both of her hands without answering Min Jung. She rolled her eyes up and flinch a little when suddenly she remembers about that green thingy who steal her first kiss even it is in her dream.

Tsch! Too much trauma about bisect frog -,-

 

 

`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

 

 “What’s up?” You give a nasty look to Min Jung who suddenly appears in front of you as soon as you step out from the teacher’s office.

 

“As usual. Lectures and warning. My ear will fall off if I have to hear his lectures for another minute.” He's also spatting. Euuwww gross. She takes out a wet tissue and rub her face.

 

After walking and talking for almost half and hour, Min Young and Min Jung enter Lily Café. As usual, there’s too many customer and the waiter and waitress is busy to serve customers.

 

“Oh! You came.” Min Young look at the counter. There’s one tall guy grin at her and Min Jung. His name is Cheondong but he asks us to call him Thunder. But of course being a stubborn person you’re, you still call him by his real name even he will sulking with you for all day.

 

“Hi Cheondong-ah.” She wave her hand and chuckling with Min Jung when Thunder start to yelling. 

 

Its already one week that Min Young works here. Everything is okay up until now; well almost if she didn’t count about how many times she quarreling with rude customers who always get on her nerves.

 

Luckily Dong Woon or Hyunseung will calm her down or she will spanking the rude customers and also she still try to adapt with everyone…even trying to be friend to Junhyung, the mysterious guy. How about the boss? He's okay....I guess. 

 

“Min Young-ah, do you have any plan this weekend?” She looks at Min Jung who buttoning up her white shirt before put a black apron and ties it at her hips.

 

“Ermm..I don’t know yet. Why?” Min Young look at the mirror and tie her hair up in pony style. After that, she locks up her locker and tying a black apron at her hips before rolls up her shirt’s sleeves.

 

“I..I have date this weekend.” Min Young look at Min Jung’s face that looks red right now.

 

Uh? Date? Min Jung and date? Well can’t blame me because words date and Min Jung is almost impossible to be in one sentence.

 

“Are you kidding me?” She gives her this is not funny looks.

 

“So can you replace me this weekend?” Even Min Jung feel guilty to disturb Min Young’s weekend, she’s really hope that Min Young can help her.

 

Min Young give Min Jung a big grin before hug her class monitors tightly.

 

“Of courseeee~~ anything for our class monitors. Let me give you a kisss..” Min Young laugh evilly meanwhile Min Jung trying to push the annoying Min Young away.

 

Both Min Young and Min Jung look at the door when they heard something heavy fall down on the floor before look at Yoseop who stood there and stare at them blankly.

 

“Oh my geee!! Everybody!!! Min Jung is going to date this weekend!” Min Young and Min Jung make a >.< face while watching Yoseob run away, probably telling everybody including the cleaner about Min Jung's having a date this weekend.

 

Oh.My.God! I’m going to tie up that little kid!! Min Jung rolls her eyes up and leaving Min Young alone to chase Yoseob around to make him shut up.

 

Min Young shake her head before heading out from the locker room. Its nice to have Min Jung around because she help you a lot including teaching you about do's and don'ts since she's a senior in this cafe.

 

"Min Young, table five." She smiles at the sonseuko a.k.a Dong Woon who walk beside her before going to table five.

 

"May i take your order, Miss?" She, as usual, smile before jotted down the order.

 

"I don't want YOU to take my order. I want Junhyung oppa." The customer intentionally emphasize word you. Min Young smile bitterly. Lets pray that i will not end up tying up her silky long hair on the fans that were hang on the ceiling.

 

"I'm sorry. Junhyung is not around today." She smiles evilly. Actually, Junhyung is in the kitchen. Probably look at the stock with Taecyeon.

 

The girl stand up, shove the napkin that was on her laps on Min Young's face and arrogantly walk away. 

 

Min Young make a fist on her left hand and grit her teeth. She look at her right side when someone tap her shoulder.

 

Uh-uh..Mr boss is here.

 

"Are you okay?" Dujun ask Min Young. He actually saw the incident between the rude customer and Min Young and he actually can't believe that Min Young not throwing tantrum like she usually do.

 

She's improve much...DuJun proudly compliment Min Young in his heart.

 

Min Young raise both of her shoulder before walk away to serve another walk in customer. DuJun smile sweetly. I'll make a special treat just for you today... He said in his heart before gone into his office.