Chapter Three

C(_) Love Café

 “Joker, next time when that rude girl comes, please serves her yourself.” Min Young who were in the middle swapping café’s

floor stops her moves and look at Thunder who in the middle cleaning his works station.

Junhyung look at Thunder and make a blur face. “What are you talking about?” He asks Thunder after throw garbage at the 

outside. Both of his hand, he put it in his jeans pocket.

“You know the loyal customer of yours.” Junhyung smirk. Now he knows what crap Thunder is talking about.

“Wae? Is she troubling someone today?” Thunder look at Junhyung and nod his head before look at Min Young who’s now

laughing with Ara and Min Hee. Junhyung look at the same direction as Thunder.

“I’ll make sure she will never appear at the café anymore.” Thunder look at Junhyung with a blur look.

Uh-oh, what is he talking about? He won’t do anything bad isn’t he? Thunder shakes his head when he starts to imagine bad things.

“O…Kay peeps. Go back now. It’s already late except you, Min Young.” Everybody look at Dujun including Min Young. DuJun

smile before gone back into his office.

Oh.My.Gee, Mr Boss must want to fire me! Granny! Help me. Its not like I intentionally broke the most expensive cup in the

café…MinYoung pray while whining in her heart at the same time.

Everybody make a move and some of them give a pity look at Min Young. They know, even Dujun is the sweetest guys on earth

that doesn’t mean he have a very kind of heart. Everybody have their limit too.

I hope Dujun won’t fire Min Young tonight; Pray Yoseop in his heart.

Dujun won’t scare Min Young out of hell right? Min Hee smile bitterly and pat Min Young’s shoulder before leave.

Min Young pout before continues to finish her works. After make sure every single thing is in its place, Min Young stand in front of Dujun office.

Her heart beats like crazy and she doesn’t have enough courage to knock Dujun’s office door.

What if Mr Boss asking for compensation? Oh well I’ll just asking him to cut my pay. I’ll do anything as long as he doesn’t fire me.

“What are you looking at?” Min Young turn around and hit Dujun’s left shoulder.

“You scare me out of hell, Mr Boss!” She pout while Dujun laugh and his sore shoulder. Since when he's standing at my back?

“I’m sorrrrryyyy!” She make a >.< face while raise her ten fingers asking for forgiveness after realize what have she done.

Dujun shake his head. Still smiling. “Follow me.”

Min Young gulp down her saliva before follow Dujun who walking towards one of the table that located near a large window.

Her heart felt warm suddenly when looks what is on the table. There’s several pudding and two hot cup of water which she don’t

know what it is because she never seen it on the café’s menu.

Min Young raise her head and look at Dujun who give signal with his eyes for Min Young to sit in front of him.

Herrrm. “So…Mr Boss, what do you want from me?” She raises her left eye brow when Dujun chuckle suddenly.

This girl…Until when she want to call me Mr Boss? “First of all, please don’t call me Mr Boss anymore.”

Min Young scratch her chin. If she can’t call Dujun, Mr Boss then what she wants to calls her boss?

“You can call me,

 a: Dujun oppa

b: Dujunnie

c: Oppa or….

d: Jagiya”

As if he knows what she’s thinking, Dujun give her several options which make her blush.

Ah..You look so beautiful when you blush. Dujun take a sip of his drink.

“I’ll call you, Dujun.” Min Young grin widely before she also takes a sip of her drink. She furrows her eyesbrow.

What a unique taste this drink has? A taste of tea but at the same time she can taste grapes flavor too which makes her tired

body feels refreshing and as she remember, she never taste this kind of flavor before.

“What is this?” Dujun smile when Min Young ask him that question.

“Grapes tea flavor. I make it special for you. My treat.” She blushes even harder hearing what Dujun said.

“B..Bu..But why?” She bites her lower lips. Feel like want to slap herself because she become stutter suddenly.

“Because you do well these past days. You can even control yourself from fighting with rude customers.”

“So this is the reason why you ask me to stay?” Min Young let out a relief breath when look at Dujun who nod his head.

Phewww…I thought he want to fire me. God, thanks you sadjuksdndijfs freaking so much because save my out of trouble. She grins widely in her heart.

“I’m thinking to launch some new menu and this puddings are my entire new recipe. Can you taste it and tell me your opinion on

it?” Min Young look at all beautiful pudding in front of her.

“My pleasure.” She smile sweetly before taste this one pudding that being cover by chocolate on the top and there’s also some

ice cream on the right, and then a cute assortment of blueberries, all of which are drizzled with chocolate sauce.

Wah! All my diet effort will be waste in a second because of this attractive cutie thing -,-.

194482083_19bafa8573.jpg

 

She scoops half of the cakey chocolate pudding and eats it. Min Young look at Dujun who look at her nervously.

Min Young smile a little before take another pudding that was on the table. She observes the next pudding in front of her. Looks

like a pudding for vegetarian.

There was some slice of oranges that being bake together with the pudding. And there’s was also some fruits on the top of it.

Once again, she felt like her soul already fly to heaven when the pudding‘s melt in .

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEwl6bO9i4kDGCQf6NYT9d2vjx7uKgZ7ui3grneg5-X29_oxkC&t=1

 

“So….?” Dujun ask impatiently after Min Young finish tasting all the puddings. Min Young clean with napkin and take a sip of her drink. Actually its fun to tease Dujun once in a while.

“Yah! Tell me quickly what your opinion is.” She laugh a little when Dujun starting to make a fuss.

“Are you sure that you’re actually a man?” Dujun raise his eyebrow when hearing what Min Young said.

What she’s mean by that? “Is it that bad?” Dujun felt disappointed that all his hard work all day becomes a waste.

“Are you freaking kidding me? This is the best puddings that I ever had. I guarantee that if you put these puddings in the menu,

you can be a millionaire in no time. How you can be a man when you can cook this nicely.” Dujun laugh when hearing Min

Young’s statement. Exaggerate much!

But his laugh is not long enough when he looks at Min Young’s face that suddenly turns into sour one.

“Why?” He carefully asks.

“Please don’t put in on the menu!”

“Why?”

“Because I’m afraid that this café will become more famous. When this cafe become more famous, that's mean more customers

and then I can’t control myself when someone rude to me.” Min Young make a >.< face.

“Don’t worry. I’ll watch you.” Dujun stand up and start to clean the table. After make sure that everything is lock up, Dujun lock the main door.

“Goodnight, Dujun. Thanks for the treat.” Min Young wave excitedly to Dujun before run. Dujun who just want to accompany Min

Young back to her home can’t do anything when Min Young’s already disappears into the darkness.

I don’t know why but since she came, it turns out that I smile frequently…

`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

“Yah! Are you okay?” Min Young blink her eyes several times when Yoseob who appear out of nowhere stand in front of her and shake her body.

“What do you mean by that?” She raises her eyesbrow.

“You’re not got fired by Dujun because you broke the most expensive cup in the café?” Min Young put her hand on Yoseop’s mouth.

“Tsch! don’t say it out loud.” She gives him a death glare.

“Han.Min.Young.” Uh-oh. Min Young turn around and look at Dujun who stand in front of café’s door with one of his eyesbrow is raise up.

“Come into my office.” Min Young look at Yoseob who make an innocent face.

THIS BOY!!! She make fist with both of her hand before walk into Dujun office.

Warghh!!! Min Young-ah!! Am sorry….Please spare my life. Yoseob ruffle his hair. He’s very sure that Min Young will get back at him.

Before she do something to me, I’ll take emergency leave keke..