Chapter 4

C(_) Love Café

“Say..What happen on your date? Did both of you kiss?” Min Young raise both of her eyebrows up and down several times.

Actually,she’s really eager to know what type of man that makes Min Jung hard heart become soft in a second. And because

both of them are really busy with school and their part time job, she didn’t have a chance to ask about Min Jung’s date.

As all of you know, Min Jung really have a countless fan boys but she will coolly reject all of them everytime they confess. So

what makes this man so special that Min Jung agreed to date him? And she’s really curious about it.

“It’s a secret.” Min Jung grins widely and starts to run when Min Young tickle her sensitive spot.

While both of them running and laughing, Min Jung suddenly stops running which make Min Young confuse.

“What’s wrong?” She asks Min Jung who look at this one spot. She then looks at the same spot as Min Jung.

Oh! Isn’t that Junhyung? What is he doing here? “Junhyung-ah!” Min Young call Junhyung loudly but Junhyung just walk away

pass by them without even care to take a glance at them.

“What’s wrong with him today?” Min Young mutter under her breath.

“Junhyung-ah!” Min Young furrow her eyebrows when suddenly there’s one girl chasing Junhyung. She then looks at Min Jung’s

face that turn into a gloomy one.

“Min..”

“Min Young-ah, mianhae. Can you go to the café first? I’ll catch you up later.” Without look back at Min Young, Min Jung just left

her friends and walk towards unknown direction.

Min Young scratch her head. Aish! What’s wrong with this girl?

She plugs her ear phone to her ears and humming to uncommitted while watching people who come in and out from the bus.

She then looks at her watch.

One forty. Hermmm I have another twenty minute before my shift start and where’s the damn bus when I need to hurry?

 

“Hi cheondong-ah.” Min Young raise her hand to Thunder who give her a death glare. She chuckle.

“Oppa, listen to me.” Min Young tilt her head to the left side. There’s one girl who follow Junhyung to every where he go.

Junhyung’s face looks annoying. And if she didn’t lose her memory yet, she’s never see this girl before.

Wait! This girl chases Junhyung until here? What a determine one.

Min Young then come near toThunder. “Yah! Who’s that girl?” Being a busy body person, Min Young watch a free drama that

being shown in front of her eyes.

“His ex.” Min Young’s eyes grew large.

“Ex? Wow! I’m not expecting that a cold person like him have lover.” Ouch. Min Young rub her forehead when Thunder flicks her

forehead.

“What’s that for?” She gives him a nasty look.

“Bec..” Thunder’s word being cut off when both of us heard something is crash on the floor. Glasses shattered everywhere.

“Yong Junhyung.” Then both of us look at Dujun who just arrive. He approach Junhyung and said something to him.  After that,

he apologized to the all of the customers.

Junhyung just let out a heavy sigh before go out from the café and drag the girl that disturbs him together.

“Min Young, clean the mess. I’m not paid your wage to just stand there and gossiping here and there.” After saying that, Dujun

storm off to his office.

Wow! Everybody seems have a bad mood today. Min Young sigh and clean the shattered glass before change to her work clothes.

Min Young checking her handphone when the café is closing. Some of the workers start to clean their work station.

Min Young select a call list and press Min Jung’s number. Actually, she’s really worry about Min Jung when Min Jung didn’t

appear at the café. I hope nothing happen to her. She prays sincerely in her heart.

“Min Young-ah.” Min Young look at Hyun Seung who bid her to come near to him.

“What?” She press cancel button when Min Jung didn’t pick up her call and then look at Hyun Seung.

“Min Hee ask me to pass this to you.” Min Young furrow her eyebrows when Hyun Seung hand to her a postcard.

She looks at the postcard that has an Eiffel tower background. She then looks at the postcards back.

Do you still remember our promise?

-J.Y

Huh? Who is this J.Y guy? Min Young raise her head up to ask Hyun Seung about the postcard but Hyun Seung is already missing.

Min Young shove the postcard in her jeans and walk out of the café after bid goodbye to everyone. After about ten minutes

walk, she saw this one figure that seems like searching something on the ground.

“Dujun?” She call after come near to that figure.

Huh?

Dujun stood up and turn back to look who call him. “Oh..Hai Min Young-ah.” Dujun smile a little.

“What are you doing?” Curious, she asks.

“Oh! Nothing.” He scratches his head and look at other direction. Don’t want to meet with Min Young’s gaze.

“Oh..Okay. Goodbye then.” She don’t know why but it seems that she feel a little awkward with Dujun. Especially after Dujun

raise his voice to her this evening. She’s just about to walk away when suddenly someone hold her wrist.

She looks at her hand before her gaze meet with Dujun’s.

“I’m sorry.” Min Young raise her left eye brow. What for?

“I’m sorry for raise my voice to you this evening.” Min Young’s body become froze when Dujun suddenly hug her.

Omo! What do I do? This is first time a man actually hug me. Min Young feel that her heart beat faster like a roller coaster.

Dujun feel like his face become reddening. He also doesn’t know why he must hug Min Young but he doesn’t want to let Min

Young go from his embrace.

Actually, he felt really bad because he raises his voice to Min Young this evening. Because of one call, his world turns upside down.

What do I do, Min Young-ah…

“Just stay like this for five minute, please…” He begs when he felt that Min Young try to escape from his embrace.

I just want to hold you like this in my embrace. Dujun felt calm when he smells Min Young’s scent. Just like an aromatherapy for

me…He thought.