Chapter Six

C(_) Love Café

 

Today too, as always this café become busy as usual. Min Young bit her lower lips. After taking some pain killer, she presses her back

on the wall and sits on the bench. Her head are killing her. Maigrane..

After about ten minute rest, she just about to stand up when she heard someone enters the locker room.

“What the hell are wrong with you?” She froze. That was Dujun’s voice.

“I don’t ask thing to turn out like this.” That was Junhyung’s voice. Min Young furrows her eyebrows.

What in the world are they talking about?

“I thought you’re already over her?” Dujun cross his hand and looks at Junhyung eyes.

“I am.” Junhyung sigh a little. Felt annoying with his ex absence.

“Then do something. Min Jung might think that you still can’t forget Eun Ah.” There’s smile form on Min Young lips. So…Junhyung also

like Min Jung? Interesting.

Then when are you planning to tell Min Jung about your feeling?” Junhyung raise his left eye brow. Do Dujun think it’s easy to tell Min

Jung about his feeling? It’s difficult. Especially after he already have experience being betrayed by woman. He still felt insecure.

Both Dujun and Junhyung walk over to the bench that was located behind the locker that they standing after hear something fall on the floor.

! How careless am I... Min Young curse herself. She quickly picks up the water bottle that fall on the floor.

“Well, well, well, looks who’s here. How can you eavesdrop someone else conversation?” Min Young roll her eyes up. Dujun smirk.

“I’m not. I’m just taking some rest. My head is killing me and then both of you enter this room and have some sort heart to heart talk. Its

not my fault that I heard what you guys have been talking about.” Dujun bit his lower lips when something crosses his mind.

“Well since you already know Junhyung’ feeling, might as well help him to confess to Min Jung.”

“Bwoh?!” Both of Min Young and Junhyung look shock. Min young look at Junhyung and vice versa.

“Dujun, I don’t think this is a good idea.” Junhyung object to Dujun’s idea.

“Right. This matter has nothing to do with me.” Dujun give a death glare to Junhyung and Min Young.

“How come this matter doesn’t concern you? Don’t you want Min Jung to be happy?” Of course. Min Young pout.

“So, you will help Junhyung right?” Min Young let out a big sigh.

“Okay. You..” Min Young point out her finger to Junhyung and said; “Better not make Min Jung cry again or I’ll chop your head into

fourteen pieces.”  She let out hmppfff sound before out from the locker room.

Both Junhyung and Dujun look at each other. Puzzled.

 

“I’m sorry.” Min Young said after realize she block out someone way.

“Long time no see, Min Young-ah.” Min Young raise her head up. Her body stiff when see that person smiles.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” That person cross his arm.

“Of..Of course. It just… I’m speechless to see you here.” Yonghwa ruffle Min Young’s hair. Cute as always..

“Do you know how much I’m looking forward to see you?” Min Young feel her face become red after hearing Yonghwa’s words.

“When your shift going to finish?” Min Young look at watch that was hang on the wall.

“On eight.”

“I’ll come again to fetch you up then.” Yonghwa wink at Min Young before disappear.

“Min Young-ah. Who’s that?” She looks at Dong Woon.

“Just someone that I know.” Min Young smile before go to counter. Today she’s going to take over Thunder’s duty. Dong Woon bit his lower lips. Curious.

“Good evening. May I take your order?” Min Young smile as usual when there’s a girl who approaches her at the counter.

“I want to see Dujun.” Min Young furrow her eyes brow. Okay…Who’s this girl who asking to see my boss?

Just before you answer her question, that girl smile before run and hug Dujun who suddenly appear out of nowhere.

“Oppa. I miss you.” Min Young’s gaze meets with Dujun’s.

“Let’s go into my office.” Dujun held that girl wrist and drag her into his office. Min Young gulp down her saliva. Why suddenly she can’t

breathe? Why she felt her heart sting when she sees Dujun hold that girl’s hand?

“Unnie, who’s that girl?” Without hesitate, Min Young ask Ara who coincidentally walk in front of her.

“Ah! Her name is Byul. Dujun’s fiancée.” Min Young felt her body become like jelly. Suddenly she felt that her world become completely blank.

“But from what I heard, it is a family arrangement.” Min Young just smile bitterly. It doesn’t matter if it is a family arrangement. The main

point is, Dujun has a fiancée and that guy belongs to someone else. Am I already falling in love with him?