Chapter One

C(_) Love Café

 

Tuesday was so glorious beautiful day. The sky, a pale blue, and the sun, a round white ball half-obscured by puffy clouds. It was not really as warm as it had been. Min Young stretched lazily on the grass. On her back, her hands were behind her head. She hated new school and that’s why she was
here. On the hill which is situated behind the school.

Min Young found this place when she skipped her Biology class. Today, everyone should bisect a frog, but she could not and she refused too. The little frog looked so pitiful with teary eyes as if that little thingy is begging to spare its life. So, she freed the frog from the plastic bag and threw it into the pond.

Min Young looked at the pale blue sky. So peaceful. She loved this place. It was very strategic to hide from the teachers. There was a cherry blossom tree near to the main entrance. Two apple trees and orange trees also were in blossom. The hill was carpeted with green grass and colorful flowers. She never saw any people here. Maybe it was quite difficult to get to the hill. There was a shallow river behind the school and she must cross that shallow river to get here and before that she had to climb the hill for about 15 minutes.

The scenery was so beautiful. School’s roof could be seen clearly on top of the hill. Birds were chirping happily and flowers were blooming everywhere.

Min Young closed her eyes. Smiling and taking a deep breath. She promptly stood up and looked for something.

For about five minutes, she wandered around the hill and came back with two woods. Then she wrote something on it using marker pen and poked it on the ground.

“It’s time to go home..” she whispered to herself and smiled. She turned back and looked at the wood.

‘Han Min Young’s Territory‘.

“This place will be mine..,” she said and went home.

`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

“Where have you been last week? I couldn’t find you anywhere.” Ms. In Jo asked Min Young. She was the Biology teacher.


“Heaven..,” she smiled without looking at her teacher.
Ms In Jo, stared at her and said, “Make sure you come to my next class.” Min Young nod before
 whistled as she walked out from the office.

 As for her, to kill the frog is a crime. Who knows if she let go off the little froggy she would get something special like a set of transformers figure.

Owh.. she was thinking too much. This was not a fairy tale story… neither ‘A man with a golden axe’

nor ‘A little frog’. Actually, she really did not want to kill the frog because she did not like blood very much.

She was very sure that she would faint if she saw blood came out from the frog’s tummy.
And her mind will blank first even before she starts to hold the knife.

 

She went to the classroom. One more class to go before the lesson finished.

“Min Young..” she was startled by a voice. It is Kim Min Jung was sitting beside her with her weird

hair-cut style but still look cute. Min Jung smiled and nudged Min Young.

“Shhh… I’m trying to focus,” Min Young listened to the teacher’s explanation about internal

and external fertilization. She loved Biology but she hated to bisect frog.

“Ahha… okay. Meet me after class finish,” Min Jung went back to her seat.

Kim Min Jung. She was the class monitor. Even though she was a problematic girl, she still doing well in examination. Her principle, ‘though you are naughty or bad or even you looked disgusting, education and money is number one.’ That was Kim Min Jung. Nobody dare to challenge her because she was very intelligent. ‘Your appearance is number two.’ This is another quotation from her. Her hair was really sensitive. She never used any kind of hair beauty product like the other girls used. Though her hair was curly-curly like and her appearance was not really appealing, her fan boys were countless and yet… she was still single up till now.

It was already 1 o’clock. It’s time to go back. Min Young walked calmly towards Min Jung.

“Yaahhh... Kim Min Jung, why are you looking for me earlier?” she raised her eyebrow and looked at Min Jung who was practically shoving all her stuff into her bag pack.

Min Jung grinned and said; “Are you still looking for part time job to do?”

“How do you know about me looking for part time job?” asked Min Young. Puzzle.

“I’m a psychic you know. If you still interested, meet me at Lily café this weekend. ” Min Jung snapped her fingers.

“What kind of job are you going to offer to me?” Min Young ask but Min Jung just smiled and left.




“Yah! It’s not a weird thingy job you’re going to recommend at me are you?” Min Young yell loudly but Min Jung just waving her hand to Min Young without bothers to look back at her.