033

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ara sat silently outside EXO’s practice room. She didn’t know why but she felt that something bad would happen if she did. She just sat there; leaned her back on the wall beside the door and slide down on the floor. Ara sighed. Her phone buzzed.

 

 


 

From : My Xiao Lu <3

Where are you? why aren’t you here yet?

 


 

 

She wasn’t in the mood to reply him. So, she just locked her phone and put it inside her bag. She felt worst each day. His fans were threatened her online and offline. They would ssent her a ‘gift’ everyday. It was wrapped in a pretty decorated boxes. Inside, there would be something scary, like a bloody dolls or hatred letters. She was scared. But, leaving Luhan would be her last choice. She had fallen for him unknowingly.

A tap on her shoulder woke her up from her deep thought. She lifted her head up and met eyes with the smiling Baekhyun. He kneeled down in front of her and looked at her.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you going to go inside?”, he asked.

Ara nodded her head, but then shookit lightly. “I’m not in the mood, oppa.”

“Huh? So, why are you here then? Mind to tell me?”, he knew something happen to her. Something that distrub her mind. She was really off; and it was the first time he saw her like that. She didn’t show any expression. She worried him.

Baekhyun sighed and stood up; pulled out his hands to her. “Let’s go somewhere. I know this place wouldn’t make you talk to me”.

Ara looked at him then to his hands; hesitately accept it as he help her up.”Where are we going?”, she asked while he dragged her away.

“Where do you want to go?”

 

=

 

Baekhyun handed her a cup of hot chocolate in front of her. She took it and muttered a thanks when he took a seat beside her. In front of them was the beautiful night view of Han River; their favourite place back then when they were together.

Baekyun blowed a breath; creating a fog flying aroung him when he felt that the atmosphere was getting more awkward. She didn’t even let out a single word. He forrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

“Talk now, Ra!”

Still silent. He groaned softly. “Hey, I know something happened and it bother you. so, tell me, Ra! Don’t you dare to hide anything from me. You can hide it from Luhan hyung, but not me, Ra!”

Ara let out a shaky breath. She couldn’t held it any longer. Droplets of tears started to wet her cheeks. She held the cup of hot chocolate tightly in her hands, moved it to cover her face as she sobbed; cryting her heart out. The fans’ threats are driving her insane.

‘Go away you !’

‘I’ll kill you when I meet you’

And many more worse than that. She couldn’t. She just couldn’t do it any longer. It hurts her so much. Let a scar lingered around her heart.

“Ra, tell me!”, Baekhyun begged; wrapped his hands around hers.

“I can’t do this, oppa. I can’t”, she shook her head furiously, covered her ears with her hands; letting the cup in her hands fell on the hard ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter