034

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning was the same as another morning routine for Ara. She walked out the room and headed outside, opening the mail box infront of their house. She found a few boxes. Two of them was sent fot Luhan, and the other one for her. Another letters there. More than ten for Luhan and three for her. She brought them inside and set Luhan’s aside, placed it on the table. She opened her box. Inside it was a cute teddy bear. She smiled. At least someone still love her even when she married to Luhan.

She took out the doll and hugged it tightly before a recorder was heard from its inside. “Get off of Luhan oppa. You didn’t deserve him. You just like another trash out there. Don’t you dare to be near Luhan oppa ever again, or we, his eternal fans would kill you, break you into pieces. Remember that, Choi Ara”, the voice rang through Ara’s ear. Then suddenly, the cute teddy bear was break into piece; torn apart by its own. It shocked Ara, causing her to jumped back and dropped the doll.

She exhaled, and tears started to fill her eyes. No one like her. No one.

The door of the bedroom cracked open and Luhanwalked out. He rubbed his eyes and yawn. His hair still as messy as ever. He looked up and found Ara sat there with both shock and sad expression written all over her face. He stepped closer to her and stood behind her without she noticing. He looked down and saw the broken doll on the floor. The recorded voice still replaying again and again.

Luhan widened his eyes and walked in front of her, bent down then threw the teddy bear away harshly. “Don’t hear that!”, he said in guilt.

“I’ve heard that”, she replied with a low voice. Her head hung down; her finger played with the hem of her pajama.

Luhan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened it after he bit his lips and kneeled in front of her. He grabbed her hands and squeezed it softly. “Hey, don’t take it too much. Everything would have the positives and negatives”, he smiled and his hands moved up to cup her cheeks.

“They hate me”.

He sighed and lift her head up to face him. “So? It’s their problem, not mine. I love you, and that’s everything you need to remember. Let them do whatever they want”.

“I can’t, Luhan. You can’t stand on this situation for long. We need to finish this, fix this, everything”, she looked at him; hand brushed his messy hair.

“What are you thinking about?”, his voice went lower as he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

“Let’s get divorce”.

“WHAT? What did you say”, Luhan’s eyes widen as he backed away from her.

“This is for you”.

“Ara-ah, are you crazy? Don’t you love me? You say what? For me? YAH! If it’s for me, then you wouldn’t think of going away from me!”, he yelled frustatedly as he found her already crying.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN? STOOD STILL WATCHING ALL OF THIS HAPPENING?”, she yelled back. Now she was already on her way to their room. She grabbed the biggest bag near her closet and stuffed her clothes inside.

Luhan hurriedly ran to her and stopped her to pack her stuff. “STOP THIS, WOMAN!”, he yelled. Tears now already weting his eyes as he couldn’t hold any longer. “Why aren’t you fight it for me?”, he lowered his tone; still trying to prevent her continued what she was doing.

“I did, Luhan. I did. But your fans are too much. I have my limit too”, she whispered. She fell on her knees with her hand still on Luhan’s grip. “I DID IT ALREADY!!!”, looked up at him, she yelled with all her strength.

“SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME?? ARE YOU SICK OF ME??!!”.

Their yelling and shouting filled the empty house. No one could stop them at this state.

“I’M NOT SICK OF YOU. I’M SICK OF YOUR FANS WHO ALWAYS DOING THIS TO ME. I’M SICK OF THIS CONDITION”, she panted and gritted her teeth. “I want to have a normal life, Luhan. I’ve quiet my job for this, and now, does you fans wanted my to quiet this world too? I’m tired, Luhan. I’m tired”.

Luhan ruffled his hair. His sleepyness faded away. His eyes were red from anger and tears. He wasn’t the type of a guy who would cry at something, even though it was the big one. But losing his love, he wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter