Chapter 5

Ugly

I awoke, my skin feeling a little stiff from the tear stains before. I rubbed them lightly and facepalmed myself.

I need to stop feeling like this.

I sighed deeply and pressed my hands against my bed, feeling a piece of paper under my hand.

I picked it up and glanced at it.  It was Dara-unnie's note from last night.

I should talk to her. I was so rude yesterday. I shouldn't have just gone off so abruptly. I need to apologise to her. I hope she doesn't hold it against me.

I took a deep breath and got off my bed to wash up. Leaving my room, I bumped into Dara-unnie who just got out from the bathroom in just a towel.

Um.

My heart started beating faster. Dara-unnie had perfect, smooth skin which any girl would die for.

" Hey Baby-rinnie! Did you have a good sleep? " Dara-unnie smiled, and I just melted.

" Y-yeah I did unnie. Thanks. " I avoided her gaze and rushed into the washroom, closing the door behind me. 

Its not like its the first time I've seen Dara-unnie in a towel. We all do that so often that we're used to each other.

Why did I react so awkwardly back there? 

The image of Dara-unnie in her towel kept flashing in my mind and my heart kept palpitating. I realised what I was doing and shook it off immediately.

Chaerin stop it. 

Don't be anymore of a monster than you already are.

I'm confused.

What is wrong with me now?

 

After refreshing, I got out of the bathroom and knocked against Dara-unnie's door even though it was open.

Dara-unnie was busy combing her hair. Her smooth baby-like hair.
 

" Unnie " 

" Chaerinnie! What's up? " Dara-unnie got up and smiled.

I couldn't find the words to say.

So I just hugged her tightly, pressing my face against her shoulder.

" Daroong, thank you. "




Ke. well my creative juices aren't working well so. hmm. hope you guys liked this chapter though. Short but sweet lol! Thanks for your comments!