Chapter 2

Ugly

It was 6 months ago.

Our global tour had already ended then. We were celebrating our success at a restaurant and had a couple of drinks, except for Minzy, she had juice.

I was tipsy, and Dara-unnie and Bom-unnie had to support me home. I began throwing a fit about drinking somemore and threw up against the side of the road. Someone ran towards me and splashed liquid at me.

Then I only remembered feeling the skin of my face burn in excruciating pain.

And then I out.

" Chaerin, you okay? " Dara-unnie's voice snapped my out of my thoughts. And all three of them stared at me intensely.

" Yeah I'm fine, just a little tired that's all. "

" Tired? That's a joke right, because you slept for 18 hours straight. " Bom-unnie remarked.

" Ah wells ' Beautiful women are always sleepyhead '. " Minzy chuckled.

Yeah, beautiful women.

Bom-unnie smacked her on the arm and gave her a death glare. Minzy understood immediately and apologised profusely.

" I'm so sorry unnie! I didn't mean it that way! " Minzy kept bowing her head in apology.

" Its okay, Minzy. I'm fine. We should eat, I'm getting hungry!" I smiled.

I'm no longer beautiful. Why would that matter.

We started dinner and Bom-unnie shared with us a couple of jokes to lighten the mood and somehow kept teasing Dara-unnie. Everyone couldn't stop laughing.

I chuckled to myself and began to look at each of them closely.

They are all so beautiful. Bom-unnie, Dara-unnie and even Minzy.

I feel like a burden.


A stain on their perfect pictures.



I used to be the leader of this team. The Charismatic Leader. The one and only baddest female.

 

But I lost it all.

 

My recognition, my title.

 

Myself.


Super emotional stuff lol. I'm still getting into character so pardon. I'M STILL WARMING UP. Comment! I hope this has caught your interest / you've liked it so far! c: