Concert Tickets Pt. 2

How to say I love you?

 

Concert Tickets Pt. 2

 

 

A/N 

Please Comment and Subscribe.

tumblr_mfz4kg59Tm1qgp9hfo3_250.gif

 

                                     My reaction to this.... My God Luhan!

tumblr_mfwh0fUuwq1qg1bxbo1_250.giftumblr_mfwh0fUuwq1qg1bxbo1_250.giftumblr_mfwh0fUuwq1qg1bxbo1_250.gif

 

 

                                                                 ________________________________________

 

 

“Jongin hurry up!" Yelled a furious Kyungsoo.

If this boy made him late one more time, he was going to show him what hell was like.

“Soo, do we really need to go?" Jongin whined, AGAIN! Kyungsoo gave his hand one more tug, a warning.

"Don't with me Kim Jongin." He hissed.

 Jongin gave him a sly smile. "You know I love it when you to me." He said letting his free hand give Kyungsoo's behind a nice, suggestive squeeze.

“I will cut of your hand!" Kyungsoo retorted hitting Jongin's hand away from his . Jongin gave a loud sigh.

"Please Soo, I don't want to go!" Kyungsoo angrily turned around, purposely hitting Jongin in the face with his hair.

“Jongin, I'm sick and tired of your bull, I promised Joonmyun that I would help him with the Yixing thing. Why? Because he is my friend and friends help friends." Kyungsoo tilted his head slightly, now looking straight in to Jongin's eyes.

 “Jongin, I thought you were my friend, even if you don't like Joonmyun just help me with this. Please!" Jongin gave a long sigh, as he watched Kyungsoo's eyes began to water. His hurt couldn't take it to see his baby cry.

He grabbed on to Kyungsoo's waist and pulled him in to a hug.

"Soo, I'm so sorry! I promise to help!" He swore. His face glued in between the crook in Kyungsoo's neck, not allowing him to see the slow, sly smile forming on Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo was the first to pull out of the hug. He looked up in to Jongin's face, a huge smile on his lips.

“Okay. Call Yixing and tell him to meet you at Joonmyun's house." Jongin gave a quick nod and pulled out his phone and began dialing.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 The bubbly Chinese boy hopped out of his car.

Still confused over Jongin's weird instructions over the phone, but he would do whatever it took to get the dance project finished and over with.

He walked across the cobble stoned steps and gave the door a few hard knocks.

He could hear a voice on the other side of the door; though the sound was muffled he could acknowledge it was a woman.

 A short woman opened the door and peered up at him.

Yixing let out a small laugh at how the woman was actually straining to look up at him, even though truthfully, he was not that tall.

“Hello is Joonmyun here!" He questioned his face relaxing in to a smile.

“Who are you?" She retorted, opening the door wider.

“Ohh. Um I'm Yixing, a friend from school." He answered.

She gave a bob of her head. "Joon, a cute boy is here to see you!" She screamed, causing the hair on the back of his neck to rise due to the volume of her voice.

Xing could hear a figure walking towards the woman.

“Umma, you don't have to scream, my door was open." Joonmyun complained, having not noticed Yixing in the door way yet.

“Hey, don't get snippy with me Joonmyun; your handsome friend is here." Joonmyun gave his mother an odd look; she thought all of his friends were handsome.

He traded spots with his mom in the door way, and opened the door.

 Joonmyun's could feel his heart beat a mile a minute as he came face to face with the smiling Yixing.

"Hey." The beautiful unicorn said. Joonmyun could feel himself losing his sanity and mind when he was a loss for words. Yixing gave an awkward laugh.

"Um, can I come in?" He asked. Falling out of his trance, Joonmyun gave him a stupid nod. “Yeah, sure! Come in, come out! Come!.... Yeah." He nervously retorted making no sense and filling in the awkwardness with small laughs.

Joonmyun side-stepped allowing Yixing to walk through the door.

Though he had to admit that Yixing’s surprise appearance at his door was nice, but didn’t stop him from questioning his motives.

Seriously what teenage boy goes around popping around other teenage boy’s home when it was dark?

“H-hey, Yixing, ugh, no offense but why are you here?” He inquired and gave his head a soft scratch.

Yixing gave him an even more quizzical look and sat on his couch.

“Oh, um, Jongin said to meet him here. For dance practice.”

Joonmyun a heavy amount of air between his teeth. Of course Yixing was here for Jongin. Why the hell would he pop up at his door, unless he really needed to? Joonmyun thought.

Yixing gave him a small smile. “Do you know why he sent me here, instead of his house?”

I gave a short nod. “Kyungsoo usually comes over and we do our homework together. And, were ever Soo is Jongin isn’t far behind.”

It was a known fact, even when they usually go through their “break-up” periods they were never out of each other’s site.

“Oh, when does he usually come?” Queried Yixing shifting around Joonmyun’s couch.

Joonmyun’s eyes landed on the clock above Yixing’s head.

10:15 it read.

“Actually, he should have been here a few hours ago.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, Joonmyun knew something was off. Kyungsoo never missed a schedule meeting, especially for homework.

“Hey, just wait here, I got to do something.” He rattled off to Yixing.

Running off to his bedroom, he pulled out his cell phone and speed-dialed Kyungsoo’s number.

“What have you done?” He questioned, breathing hard from the long journey from the living room to his bed room.

He heard Kyungsoo cough lightly. “No hello?” He insisted.

“Kyung, answer my damn question. Now!” He screeched in to the phone.

He heard some shuffling, and some giggles.

“Soo, stop flirting with Jongin and answer my question. What the hell is Yixing doing sitting on my couch?” He questioned annoyed at the lack of attention he was receiving.

Joonmyun heard Kyungsoo’s voice far from the phone. “Jongin, give it back~” He teasingly said.

He had enough.

“Kyungsoo! I’m serious.”  He shrieked.

“God, Joon lay off. Instead of asking why, your ‘forever unicorn’ is sitting on your couch, maybe you should take this chance to talk to him. And maybe actually have a chance to jump his unicorn bones!” Jongin hissed in to the phone.

Turn off the phone before he heard Joonmyun snap back, embarrassingly that he ‘didn’t want to jump Yixing’s unicorn bones.’

Whatever that meant.

Joonmyun turned off his phone and actually thought about taking Jongin’s “advice”.

He took in a large amount of air in his lungs and speed walked out of his bedroom and towards Yixing.

He found Yixing staring fixatedly at the t.v.

Yixing’s eyes widen at Joonmyun’s sudden appearance.

“Hey, what happened?” He in quested, his dimple making an appearance as he enunciated his words.

He nervously began to twirl at his hair.

“Uhh, they can’t make it. Sorry.” He stated.

Yixing gave a nonchalant shrug. “It’s cool. I mean, I can spend time with you instead.”

The statement permitted Joonmyun’s heart to beat at an abnormal rate, feel as if it would jump out of his chest and attack Yixing with its “love”.

He gave out an “okay” and sat next to Yixing on the couch.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPn8PSL5nIQBTB5rjemRm

Joonmyun gave a snap of his fingers.

“Remember the Exo tickets?”

The name of the band lighting up Yixing’s face. “Yeah!”

“I was able to get backstage pass with the tickets.” Joonmyun said nonchalantly, internally hoping for an over-reaction from Yixing.

Said person face broke out in to a giant smile.

“Are you serious?”

Joon gave a nod of his head in truthfulness.

Unexpectantly, Yixing lunged across their small space towards the Korean male.

Enveloping him in to a tight hug, filling Joonmyun’s nostrils with the scent of his warm locks.

Which Joonmyun swears smelled like magic and love.

He felt his body melt with the couch when Yixing turned to his cheek and gave it a light peck.

The Chinese teen pulled out of the hug embarrassingly.

He gave a slight cough and looked down bashfully.

“S-sorry~ I’m really affectionate.” He said in response to the hug.

Joonmyun gave out a sigh made up of euphoria.

“Yes~… I mean its okay.”

Both teens looked to their respective sides of the couch, with their heads down. Response to the awkward atmosphere.

After a long period of time, Joonmyun felt a hand tapping the back of his shoulder.

He looked up to the smiling face of Yixing. “Yeah?” He asked.

“Uhh, who’s your favorite Exo member?” Yixing inquired.

Myun involuntarily began to play with his thumbs. “You tell me first.”

Yixing gave his shoulder a playful shove with his own. “No you first.”

Joonmyun responded back in the same manner. “No, you first.”

“No, you first.”

“No, you first.”

“You first”

“You.”

“You.”

Joonmyun gave a good-natured groan. “Fine.”

“My favorite is Lay~” He said timidly.

 

Yixing gave an over-exaggerated jaw drop.

“OHHH~ Joonmyun likes Chinese guys~.” He slyly stated a twinkle in his eye.

Joonmyun turned a bright shade of red.

“N-n-no, umm-umm, it’s not like that! I swear! I just really like his dance moves and umm…. Yeah!” Joonmyun said trying to defend himself against Yixing’s taunts.

Yixing moved closer to Joonmyun, permitting their thighs to touch lightly.

Composing another layer of blush on Joonmyun’s already hot face.  

“Who is your favorite?” He questioned trying to turn the attention back on Yixing.

Yixing stuck out his tongue.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpWvWcGBij7nYAFGLYXbi

“Nope, you don’t get to know~”

Joonmyun was baffled. “But, you said you would tell me.”

Yixing’s playful laugh was stopped mid-way by the ringing of his phone.

 

I want nobody nobody But You 
I want nobody nobody But You
nandareun sarameun silheo 
niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

 

Joonmyun stifled a laugh by covering his mouth, after hearing Yixing’s ringtone.

Yixing crossed his arms and gave a pout. “Shut-up~”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxEGW0MPIcSiFhxkJwrlR

Joonmyun gave Xing’s shoulder a light squeeze.

“Go answer your phone.” He told him as he left for the kitchen in order to give Yixing privacy.

Joonmyun lazily looked about his fridge.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU0RaznZpT8cLDn1Lqm05

He gave a shake of his head. “Nothing to eat.”

Joonmyun heard Yixing call him over to the living room.

He found Yixing beginning to stand up from the couch.

He gave an apologetic smile. “Sorry, Joon, I have to go. Jongin called me to go over Kyungsoo’s house.”

Though Joonmyun did feel some disappointment, he had never had a night as fun as the one he had with Yixing. “It’s okay. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

Joonmyun walked Yixing to the door.

A smile involuntarily breaking out on his face as he heard Yixing say.

“I had a really fun night Joon; we should do it more often.”

Joonmyun gave a rigorous nod of his head. “Yeah, sure!”

Myun began to close the door, when Yixing followed the path of the cobble stoned steps to his car, but stopped when he heard Yixing shout.

“I like Suho! I think he and Lay would make a cute couple!” A dimpled smile involved throughout his shouting exercise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0nnKgCxtTMCJUR3XhNKY

The underlining tone of his words left Joonmyun smiling as he closed the door of his house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr-hjkGhsFDAR1WZBZA7O