Hey give it back! Or I’m telling Yixing you like him.

How to say I love you?

 

Chapter 2:

Hey give it back! Or I’m telling Yixing you like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Putting Yang after a last name like Kim, in english is like saying Ms. Kim.

Some mild swearing.

A Nervous Suho -  exo hunhan taoris baekyeol xiuchen sulay - chapter imageAnd This just because.... I can!

 

 

 

I walked to my Calculus class, and slid myself in to my regular seat. I casually glanced around and found the class to be minimally full; it was times like these when I had the most peace.

There were enough people in the class for there to be a buzzing of noise but not enough to disturb my thoughts.

Placing my elbows on the white rectangular table and I began to whimsically dream, a certain awkward unicorn being the center of it.

I felt a light tap on my back; I turned around and was met with a pair of wide-eyed, well, eyes.

“Hey Kyungsoo!” I greeted

Soo gave back a short smile, “Did you finish your paper for English yet?” He questioned

“We had a paper for English?” Kyungsoo gave out a laugh, while I was bewildered; I never forgot a piece of homework.

“I’m just joking with you hyung~”

“Ehh, Kyungsoo don’t play mean pranks on a poor old Ajjusshi.” I retorted back jokingly, laughter in my voice.

We continued to talk about trivial things until the bell began to ring and the last throng of kids began to take their seats, including Kim Jongin.

The teacher soon walked in, in response to that all twenty-eight of my classmates and I stood up, arrow-straight and gave an “Anyonghaseyo sun-seng-nim ( teacher)” and a 90-degree bow.

As soon as we heard the teacher sit down in her chair the rest of the student body followed her lead.

“Today class I expect page one hundred and seventy-two not only to be done but to be correct. If it isn’t a hundred percent don’t bother giving it to me.” The teacher said, her voice standing mightier and taller than her small frame.

I pulled out last night’s homework assignment on top of my desk; I turned sideways and began to search for a pencil.

I rotated back to find my paper missing. I groaned mentally and slightly turned around

“Really! Really Jongin give me back my paper.” My teeth began to crash together in order to not let my voice be raised any higher. I might have been anger, but I wasn’t anger enough to take on Kim-yang untamable anger.

“Ahh, come off of it Ajjusshi, just let your dongsaeng copy.”  Jongin retorted not even bothering to glance at my face only focusing on my paper.

“Then copy off of Kyungsoo.”

“Don’t you think I already tried, but my baby Soo won’t let me~” He whined as he gave a pout to Kyungsoo who sat next to him.

“Jongin shut it and give Joon his paper back.” Kyungsoo declared, swatting away Jongin’s hand as it tried to grab on to his waist.

I couldn’t comprehend why Kyungsoo not only tolerated this menace by could actually date him and break up than do it again.

“I don’t understand, why the hell you, a freshman could be able to be placed in Calculus. You don’t even do your own work!” I felt my voice began to shake the thoughts of my paper long forgotten.

He immaturely stuck out his tongue “It’s called being smart something Kyungsoo and me have in common since we both are in a Junior class.”

“Kyungsoo and ISoo corrected him

“Soo why did you have to go do that, now Joonmyun is going to think I’m stupid” He continued to complain

“No problem there, the moment you opened your mouth I thought you were the biggest idiot on the planet.” I grabbed my homework and turn back to Kim-Yang.

“Hey give it back! Or I’m telling Yixing you like him.” Jongin threated as he tried to grab for my paper.

“Kim Jong-in, why do I hear your voice?” Questioned sungseng-nim, not bothering to look up from grading her papers.

“Well, Taeyeon, maybe it’s because you have ears…” Jongin retorted allowing the class to burst in to silent giggles.

“That’s Kim-Yang to you and you know the drill..”

Hell, we all knew the drill.

“Yeah, yeah, see you after class.” A wide grin appeared on my face at Jong-in’s words. Even though it was childish, it was fun to see Jongin get in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave Kyungsoo a small wave goodbye and left the classroom with my other classmates and headed for the schools main doors.

Finally, it was time to leave school. I breathed in the fresh air as soon as I stepped outside only to have to pull out my inhaler as the air got lounged in my throat. Fresh air was a . I gave it one pump and held my breath for the mandatory ten seconds to let it cascade down my lungs.

I began to walk towards the school bench as I noticed Jongdae and Minseok call me over.

“Hey Joonmyun.” Called out the couple, Minseok not bothering to get up off of Jongdae’s lap, gave me a small wave.

“Hi guys. What’s up?”

“Nothing, were just waiting to walk Chanyeol home.” Minseok said, continuously threading his hands through Jongdae’s dark locks.

I gave him a quizzical look until Jongdae spoke up. “Baekhyun wasn’t at school today.”

“Ohh” Now it made sense, Chanyeol was like a lost puppy without Baekhyun by his side, and I mean it literally, a few months ago Baekhyun had to go to his grandmother’s funeral and missed a week of school.

Which also happened to be the same week Chanyeol went missing and was found in a ditch, in Jeju, an island, surrounded by a bunch of water which is and I repeat 184 miles away from Busan. How he got there nobody knew, all we knew was he got lost after walking home, which was approximately ten minutes away from the school.

I looked ahead and saw a giant ball of curly hair on a string pole trying to cross the street.

“Ohh, I see him.” I pointed him out to Jongdae and Minseok.

“Thanks, Joonmyun.”  The Chenmin couple gave a wave goodbye and began headed for Chanyeol.

I began to walk away when I felt my pants vibrate and pulled out my phone for closer inspection.

“Yeobosehyo” I answered

“Hey, Joon, need a ride?” Asked a voice

A red flag flew up in my head; I knew this deep gruff voice.

 Kris only ever called me when he needs me to do something, and they were never pleasant favors.

I searched my brain for a reliable excuse. “Um, not really, I’m already at home actually”

I gave a smirk, God I was good…

“No you’re not; I can see you, dip.”

I spun my head around so fast I might have gotten whiplash, I eyed every car in the parking lot until my eyes landed on a red Prius… Damn.

I began to hyperventilate when the car door opened a mass of dirty blonde hair peaked out followed by the rest of Kris’s body.

I turned around and began to walk the opposite of him. I slowed down my breathing, “Whoa Kris no need to curse. But, seriously I don’t need a ride… ever!I replied

“Really now? Aren’t you going to be tired after your little run?

 I my dried lips, “W-what run?”

I heard heavy set feet begin to grow louder in my direction, immediately I being to move faster.

Without my own knowledge I realized my steady fast pace had turned in to an outright race for survival.

I wasn’t going to lie, my short legs, and my hate of exercise made it certain that Kris was going to catch me sooner or later, the only surprise would be whether he got me dead or alive.

A large hand grabbed the back of my back- pack and picked me a few feet of the ground, yet my feet continued to try to move ahead.

“Turn your around, and walk back to the car” Kris commanded, I felt a bit of pride when I could hear him try to catch his breath.

 

I buckled my seat belt and Kris began the car.

“What do you want?” I questioned, still trying to regulate my heartbeat.

Kris gave me a lazy smirk “Who said I wanted something.” 

I wearily gave him a side glance and gave a full out eye roll.

“Fine, fine… I just need you to talk to Yixing.”

I raised an eyebrow, did Kris really think I was that dumb. “No you don’t, you want me to talk to Tao”

He continued to tighten his grip on the steering wheel turning his knuckles a deathly white.

“Wow, Joonmyun who said anything about Tao? I just wanted to help a friend out with his problems.”

“Ohh, thanks hyung, I guess I won’t have to tell you about what Tao told me..”

He whipped his head to the side, eyes reaching Kyungsoo wideness

“W-What he say?”

I gave a playful smile, in my entire four years of knowing Kris, I had never seen him this shaken up and all over a panda.

“You know you’re talking out loud...” Kris pointed out

“What? You’re serious!” I retorted bewilderment in my voice; I need to stop doing that.

Kris gave out a laugh. “You did it again!”

I gave out a sigh. “Whatever.”

“Anyways you’re the one to talk aren’t you a complete idiot around a certain unicorn.”

I placed my hand around my face, why the hell weren’t we at my house yet, “What are you talking about.”

“I’m talking about the EXO tickets.”

I gave him a perplexed look. “Sehun told me.”

I gave a surprised “Oh’, I would have thought it would be his ‘better half’ running his mouth about my problems.

“Well, you know what you didn’t abduct me here to talk about Yixing, just tell me about the crap with Tao and let me out.” I pointed out.

“Fine, just tell Yixing to tell Tao to call me, text me, whatever.”

“What the hell did you do to get him pissed enough to ignore you.”

“Why does everyone think it’s my fault, maybe it’s the damn crybaby’s fault!” I lifted an eyebrow, no matter how made Kris was he never badmouth anyone, especially his baby panda.

I spotted a small blue-house. “Well look at that, I’m home.” I gave an awkward laugh; I need to get out of here.

The car stopped and I was pulled back in to my seat. I gave Kris a befuddled stare. Who in their right mind stopped a car; smack dap in the middle of a road.

“You have two choices, help me with Tao… That’s it.”

“What’s the second choice?”

“Does it really matter, just understand if you aren’t useful alive you’re more useful dead,  get it?”

My mind went blank; my inner 13 year girl came out. OMG Kris was a killer; I mean how else can he say something like that with batting an eye.

My hands were itching to grab the car handle, and get the out of here.

I gave an awkward laugh. “Well when you say it like that, I really don’t have a choice.”                

He began to drum his fingers on the steering wheel. “Get out.”

I didn’t have to be told twice.

Neither of us bothered with a wave goodbye.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry it took so long, 

Before I post a chapter I start on the chapter after it.

Thanks to my first few subscribers. You made my day(s)

And special thanks to: yoojae and anemone ( My first comments)

hope you like.