Chocolate double stuffed raisin cookies

How to say I love you?

 

 

Chapter 3: 

Chocolate double stuffed raisin cookies

 

 

WARNING- This Chapter is pretty much crap, read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Joonmyun is that you?” I heard my mom call me as I entered the front door.

“Neh, Umma!” I called out searching for her voice through the one floor three bedroom house.

“I’m in the kitchen.”

 

My eyes widen, oh no, oh good god no.

I turned around the corner and was met with a nose full of cinnamon, parsley, nutmeg, and other nameless spices. I mentally gagged how the hell could so many good flavors come out and knock me out with its horrendousness.

“Umma, I thought Appa cooked before he left for work.”  Involuntarily my voice began to shake.

“Well, he did but, I want to make him a treat before he comes home.” I looked down at the burnt remains of some brownies (?) I wasn’t entirely sure.

I gave out a sigh and looked to umma. Her dark bob of hair continued to fall in to her face as she tried to stir the cake mix.

“Umma stop. STOP!”  I screamed. Everyone in our family had learned a lesson about letting umma cook.

“Kim Joonmyun, how dare you scream at your own mother?” She huffed still continuing to stir the cake mix.

“Neh, umma, b-but, remember the landlord said you weren’t allowed to cook in the house anymore.” I said forcing her to remember the agreement she had made with our landlord after she almost burnt down the whole block. Strangely burning everything down but the kitchen, which was where the fire started.

 She eyed up and down her dark eyes childishly bright. “Ehh, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

I walked across the kitchen and grabbed the phone hanging on the wall.

 

“If you don’t stop, I’m going to call him.” I threated.

She lifted an eyebrow. “You wouldn’t dare.”

I began to dial his number.

She placed the bowl on the counter. “FINE!”

I placed the phone back and gave her a cheeky smile.

“Kahsameda, umma!”

She gave me a sour look. “Just go to your room, already.”

I walked to the door on the far right, and opened my bedroom door.

 

I looked around; even I had to admit my room was pretty clean especially for a boy, a fact that got me teased a lot by Baekhyun and his puppy/boyfriend Chanyeol.

I walked to my closet and pulled out my pajamas another ensemble that got me made fun off by my “friends.”

 

Truly it wasn’t my fault. My mom had happened to overhear me talk about my love of unicorns, or my love of one in particular and I had ended up with a pair of these droppers.

On the inside I was sort of giddy- that’s right I used that word- when I did get them, reminding me of Yixing, a fact I kept to myself.

I had original planned to do my homework first, but a nice short nap seemed suffice with the whole ordeal that had just happened.

I pulled of my covers and nestled in to my warm bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Baekhyun p.o.v

 

“Then I told him I'll stop wearing eyeliner!” I gave out a rambunctious laugh, falling from the couch, my arms flaring, dropping the phone from my grasp.

Kyungsoo gave out an appreciative laugh a little saner compared to mine, but nonetheless a laugh.

I wiped the tears out of my eyes and grabbed for the phone, at the same moment I heard the doorbell ring.

“Soo I got to get the door, I’ll call you later.” I said and laid the phone on top of the table.

The more urgent the ringer of the doorbell was the slower I walked, I was going to do this at my own pace and that was that.

I walked down the stairs, and opened up the door.

“Baekie!!!” I heard someone scream as I was knocked to the floor.

I moved the fair amount of curly hair from my eyes and eyed my attacker.

I broke out in a grin. “Hey Channie.”

“He’s all yours” I heard a voice say. I looked over Chanyeol’s shoulder and saw Jongdae and Minseok leaning over us.

They both gave and awkward wave. Justifiable by the fact Chanyeol and I were in an difficult pose.

Him over me, between my legs, and his head in my neck completely covered. And I laying on the ground my hands instinctively playing with his curls, plucking at them just to let them go and to see them spring back to their original place.

I pushed Chanyeol with the back of my hand, telling him to get up.

“But, I don’t wanna.” He whined his deep voice not fitting is aegyo.

“But, if you don’t get up Baek is going to be mad.” I counter attacked widening my eyes and softening my voice.

He gave a definite nod and got off.

I pointed to the kitchen, “My mom made you some cookies.”

Even I was surprised when not only my mother but my father gained a surprise liking towards Chanyeol as soon as I brought him home.

His eyes brighted. “Chocolate double stuffed raisin cookies?!”

I gave out a snarky laugh. “What other kind is there.”

He leapt from my side and made his way to the kitchen.

“Thanks for walking him. But, why did you bring him here?” I questioned

“He wouldn’t shut up about you being dead. So we had to give him proof.” Minseok offered glancing at said person wolfing down three cookies a once.

I gave out a smile, even I knew how annoying Channie could be and that was on his good days, but that was what I loved the most about him.

“Wanna come in and hangout.” I asked

“Nah, Jongdae’s taking me to see the new David Beckham movie.”

I gave an understanding nod. Well aware of Minseok’s obsession of not only on the man but on his sport.

I gave a wave goodbye and headed towards the kitchen.

I wish I would have been a little surprised at the fact that Chanyeol was semi-passed out on my kitchen floor a half a cookie hanging from his mouth.

A laugh bubbled out and I began to grab at the giants feet, dragging him around the kitchen, his head hitting the corner of the wall as I dragged him to the living room.

I gathered all my strength and tried to pull him on to the couch, with no success I left him on the floor, hugging his aching stomach.

“Eh, Chan, pull yourself up, your too fat.” I whined hitting his head softly with my foot.

“B-But, Baekhyun I can’t. Why don’t you just lay down with me?”

I gave a fake aspirated sigh. “Fine if I have to.”

I snuggled against the hefty giant, a bit cold because of the absente blanket and closed my eyes when I heard his snores hit my ears.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N 

My laptop Charger has stopped working and I have know idea when I'm going to get another, I was thinking of writing on the home computer but its SLLLLLOOOOWW!! so no updates for a while

 

Thanks for all my new subscribers and comments.( My battery is dying so I don't want to waste it by posting names.)

P.S everytime I get a new subscriber or comment it makes my heart flutter!!!!