already 7 months!

Kris & our old hurtfull memories turned into Beautiful memories

* 7 month has passed *

it has already been one month and im liking it here i already lost 300 punds ! althoughh i still wiegh 100 punds im working on it . i was walking to the mall and saw everyone looking at me and screaming i wonder what it was they was screaming at i turned around and saw Exo -M! what are they doing here at the mall? i wondered  . i just finished buying clothes.

tumblr_m3ruwrPYJR1qg6dyso1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3pyx1tlkB1qg6dyso1_500.jpg

im wearing the dress and i had my hair up.

"Annyeoung"- i greated Exo-M "Who are you?"-Luhan "its Gong Ah Jung"- i said "The fat one?!"-tao "Yes"- i said and dropped my head and looked at the ground. "Your skinny now"- Chen . "Anyio im not "- isaid. "Wow you changed and its only been months"-Lay "Yea i guess and smiled"- i said . "Kris didnt she changed?"-Xui Min "I dont care if she did or not"- Kris "Your always harsh, Well i guess yall are gonna shop , so i will be going now"- i said. "Arraseo hope to see you soon"-Xui Min.

 

Exo-M POV

"Wow isnt she hot?!"- Xui Min "She is pretty but not hot"- Lu Han "i Think she is "-tao "tao you were always the one to make fun of her'-lay "yea but i didnt know that she would change"-tao "come one lets go we have to buy clothes and then perform."- Kris "Arraseo"-Chen.

Kris's POV

wow i havent seen her for months but she already changed , did she do that beaucause of me ? oh what am i saying i dont even like her . Do i ? oh well i have to stay focused. "Kris Come on!"-Chen "Ah Arraseo"- i said. exo walked in a room full of men's clothes i tried on a few but didnt look right so i tried on a diffrent one .

i tried on this black outfit and thought it would be good for the performance so i bought it. the rest got black also but tao wanted to copy me so he bought one also.we had a performance at 6 it was already 5:40 so we headed to the concert and got ready to perform .

Back to Gong Ah Jung's POV

i saw people getting in line buying tickets so i decided to buy one. "Ma'm would you like and Exo-M ticket?"-lady did she just say Exo-m i thought? "Yes please"- i said and sing i was 15 min early i decided to go home and changed into some nice clothes that i just bought.

I Finished trying on the clothes and headed to the concert it was full but i made it to the front . "Mama"-Exo-m all i could hear was screaming fans saying mama mama mama mama it was loud i was a huge fan of kris so i saved my voice for later. it was kris turn to sing and omg did he looked cute i waved at him and all he did was smirked . i waved to Xui Min and he smiled at me it was actually nicce being treated like this well i knoee why beacause im now skinny and not fat .-. oh well it was time to enjoy this moment.

"Hey guys i would like to introduced this song to Our Friend Gong Ah Jung"-Xui Min i heard my name and was confused ? . the other members looked confused to but suddenly kris started singing an english song! it was my favorite song ! was he singing for me or the audience? oh well i closed my eyes and started to remeber all of our moment when he rejected me when he laughed when tao called me names , i missed them . but it wasnt time to go back i thought.

the concert was over and i said bye to Exo M and left back to linda's house. i headed inside and started watchign tv i was watching star golden bell with 2pm ! my favorite was wooyoung . he had a cute smile and amazing attitude and he's y i thought. it was cute how he pernounced his english. i decided to go inside my room and changed into some pajamas and went to sleep . i had school tomroow so i slept ealry.

*Next Morning*

"Hey Gong Ah Jung?"- Kathryn (My new best friend) "What?"- i asked "did you hear that 2pm is gonna do a concert here in 2 weeks?!"- she shouted "No Way?! "- i said. we meat when i started excersizing in the work out room we had plenty in common she used to be fat like me. were both korean and love Exo- M and 2pm she liked Tacyeon in 2pm.

tumblr_m3qcpgkY5V1rvxe9do1_500.jpg

im with the pony tail . she's with the pigtails.

we did many things together she was like a sister to me. im glad i meet her i thought. "Yes Way!"- she said "we need their tickets!!"- i said "I knoee i bought some tickets head of time "- Kthryn "Where did oyu get them?"- i asked."i know a friend"- she said "okay well no matter what where gonna go!" - i said "I Know!"- kathryn we both started laughing and hugged each other. it was already time to go home . Kathryn decided to go to the amusement park so i decided to go with her.

*at the Amusment park*

"lets go on the swirly one"- i said.

"arraseo "- she said excidely

we both got on and stated screaming! we were very loud but it was fun. after i became skinny i had an amazing life i thought.

stock-photo-amusement-park-rides-1579888

we went on many rides and and had fun i felt guilty about goign to the exo m conert with out her yesterday so im gonna tell her i thought.

"i Have to tell you something"- i said "what is it?"-kathryn "well i went to Exo-M's concert yesterday"- i said. "Chinja??!"- she asked "yes mianhe"- i said "Anyio its okay honestly i went to see them to! "- kathryn "yah!"- i said and we both started laughing it was already getting dark so we decided to go home.

"Annyeoung"- i said "bye see you tomroow"-Kathryn

we both splited parts and went home. i had a long day so i changed into some clothes."Goodnight"- i said to aunt "Night sweetie"- she said. i fell asleep as soon as i got on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hey guys! <3 its almost my birthday please post on my wall (: my birthday is on sept 3 .

i decided to update since i havent updated in awhile but i will get to them so please wait (:

please comment on what you think ?(:

wooyoung is gonna be appearing soon ! <3