Seatle

Kris & our old hurtfull memories turned into Beautiful memories

1 Week Past

i woke up and headed to school all i could think about was Moving to seatle ,the day has finially came i thought, i was excited and sad at the same time.i Already packed all of my belongings in my luggage the flight was at 4:45 so i have time to walk around the school and say by to Umma.

"Gong Ah Jung!"- Coach "Yes?" - isaid " i heard your moving , where are you going?"-coach "ah, im going to seatle"- i said "wayeo? (Why) "-coach i made up a lie "so i can stufy abroad learning english and other stuff"-i lied "Ah well good luck"- coach "thanks" - i said i went to first period and saw everyone staring at me with a huge cake in front of me."Congratulations Your finally moving we thought this day would never come!!"- student dang it another insult .im just humiliated right now i thought. i went to my seat and sat down,"Since this part is for you why wont you cut the cake ?"-student i grabbed the plastic knife and started cutting  i was about to cut a piece when something popped up ,and splattered on my face. Great another trick of theres. everyone was laughing.

Hopefully this day end sooner. first period just ended and now it was lunch . "I Heard your moving ?"- lunch lady "ah yes i am wayeo?" i asked "well since today is your last day here is a cookie "-Lunch lady great i got humilated by a lunch lady!

Exo came torwards me."Hi im Kris the skinny one"- kris "hi im tao the fat one"-tao exo were laughign at me i got humiliated by exo to?!! ugh todays gonna be a long day i thought.

                                                            School Ended Now At Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Umma im here"- i said "Awh honey be good and safe and keep in touch once a while arraseo?"-Umma i hugged her "Mmm Umma "- i said .We said our goodbyes and i went in a taxi and drove off.

"Plane ticket please"-Lady i handed her my ticket and went in the plane . i Had to sit by a guy with a Huge mole it was disqusting. "Hello my name is peter whats yours?"- Mole Guy he said it in english and i hunderstood him cause my dad speak english and i would practice everyday since he died. "hi im Gong Ah jung"- i said "Oh Okay then."-mole guy all he asked was my name ? is he a stalker i thought.

i went on my phone and text Aunt linda .

Text Messages  Mine Green Hers Blue

"I just arrived in the plane so i think it willl take about 6 hours?"

"Arraseo have a safe trip and see you later"

"Okay ill be meeting you there bye"

it was already 7and i was sleepy so i went to sleep.

3 Hours has past

i woke up and saw a tray in front of me ."Here you go ma'm ,This is our dinner please enjoy"-lady i looked at the food it was spaggetti

i Have ate spaggeti before but it was along time ago . i looked at my plate and started eating it took me about 5 min to eat it . i took a sip of my water and starting reading some magizines by then it was already 10:30 . only 3 mor emin and i will arrive i thought.i got on my phone and played some games.

i played about for 10 min then took a rest then read some more magizines bout then it was already 11 and the plane has landed . "Dear passengers we have arived at seatle we hope you enjoyed your trip"-lady i went to get my luguage and got out of the plane .i was looking for Aunt linda and instead i saw a sing that read Gong Ah Jung i went to the sign and said "Aunt Linda?"-i asked "Gong Ah jung ! "- linda "come on lets go " - i said . we got in the car and she drove me to her house it was big

 

we went inside and i saw a green room for me it was pretty and neat i thought. "How do you like it ?"- linda "i dont like it i love it "- i said "haha you havent changed one bit "-linda "ah did you eat?"-linda "yes but do you have a little snack?"- i asked "yes its in the cabnet over there if you need anything else please call me"-linda "okay thanks"-i said i ate some chips then went to my room and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeoung (: how is it so far? i was bored so i double updated !(:

i will update soon as posiable so please wait (:

and help me get more suscribers and comments please Kamsamida ! <3

Bye now <3 (: