Transfering to new school and getting called more names

Kris & our old hurtfull memories turned into Beautiful memories

"Hey, well i transferred you to a school and you go to school at 9:30 thats why i woke you up and they dont have to wear uniforms"-Linda "ah okay where is the school?"- i asked "its just 4 blocks away,ill take you to school for this wekk but next week im busy so your gonna have to find your way there,so pay attention arraseo?"- she said smiling "arraseo"- i said and smiled back .It was alreadyj 9:15 so i went to my room and put some clothes on and did my hair . I hope they are nice i really hate when they teased me i thought.

"You ready?"-Linda "Mmm."- i said i went in the car and was looking carefully at the ways and turns she made so i can remember next time. "Here's the school its called Blockstern High '-linda "ah okay komawo"- i thanks her "Good luck fighting"- she said i went to the gate and it was prety and unusual unlike Krin art school i thought

i went inside and a girl stared at me not in a good way. "Uhm, excuse me im new here can you show me around?"- i asked her ."Hmp. No who do you think you are?"- she said . i just walked away and looked for a teacher "Excuse me im new here can you help me find the way to the office?"- i asked "Ah are you Gong Ah Jung?"-Princiable "Yes but please call me Ah jung "- i said "im princiable Ken i have your papers and schedules here let me show you around"-Ken "okay"- i said "here is the art room and next is the math room then we have science and upstairs are social studies and english "- ken "okay thank you"- i said.

i took a deep breath and went inside the math room . the atmosphere was quiet . suddenly i felt something that hit my face. i touched my face and great it was a chalkboard eraser . "Hi im Gong Ah Jung but please call me-"- i said until i was cut off by a student "You mean Gong Ah Jung The fatty?"- student everyone was laughing at me . i just put my head down and sat in the corner. "Hey!"-just ccause i went outside for a bit dosent mean that yall can me loud!"- teacher   "We have a new student "- Class President "Oh please come forword then"- teacher i went to the front and intorduced my self . "im Gong Ah Jung but please call me Ah Jung."- i said "Nice to meet you Ah jung"-Teacher she was nice i thought.

i went back to the corner and sat down. "Okay today we are gonna do math worksheets."-Teacher

10th-grade-math-problems-800x800.jpg

i was always good at math . i even knew how to do this even this was 10 grade math. i finished in in ten min and handed in to the teacher. "Gong Ah Jung please come here"- she said "Yes?"- i said "how did you do this so quickly and not even one is wrong"-she asked in suprise "Ah well math has always been good for me well im good at ebery subject but math was my favorite "- i said ."Ah well keep it up "-she said smiling. "Yes Ma'm "- i said "ah here is a math book look through it cause were gonna be doing those"- she handed me the math book.  i took the book and sat  at my seat.

i looked carefully through the problems they were a bit hard but i got them. *Ring Ring* "Class You are now dismissed"- teacher  i went to my next class it was P.E oh great i hope this teacher is nice like the last one i thought. i saw many people giving me ugly looks such like eeww who is she ? . i went inside the gym and told the coach i just transfered . "Okay well since your new start running to that wall and back 4 times"- coach i ran back and forth 2 times and got tired i saw the guys and gurls laughing at me i knew i should put in many effort since i need friends and i want them to appricate me so i ran the 4th wall and baxck "Your a slow runner "- coach "sorry if this is your first day buit do them again under 5 min! unless you want to do them again!"- coach ugh just as i thought all the coaches are the same . i ran it fast as i can and under 5 min i was proud but tired. Okay good go take a break over there"- coach i went to the bench and grabbed my water bottle and started drinking .

"Class is now dismised get going!"- coach i didnt hear the bell i guess in this class theres no bell? it was finally time for lunch i went to the cafeterica and they had spaggeti and all sorts of food

lunch-line.jpg

i went in line and grabbed alot of food its been a long time since i have tried all this. there was this one girl who kept laughing at me . i just ignored her and went to a table with some people i sat down and they all went away i guess this school is like every other school i thought.

it was finially time to go home i called linda to come and get me she said she will be here in 5 min. i was waiting and i saw a girl who was crying so i came to her . "Whats wrong?"- i asked "Get away from me   "- she said loudly  "sorry i was just trying to help!"- i said "well dont no one likes you anyway so might as well get out of here"- she said ugh aunt came at the right time . i went inside the car ."How was first day of school?"- she asked "well math was okay and the other sujects werent so good "- i said "oh well its okay "- aunt

we headed home and i went to make myself a sandwhich. i ate the sandwich then went in my room to change i looked in the mirror and ask myself "Am i that fat ?" i put my head down and looked at my belly it was big i just stand there and sighed. i went to the living room and saw aunt watching tv "Aunt Linda do you think im fat?"- i asked her "well honey you are fat but honey your beautiful just the way you are"- she said i sighed "Can you help me to become skinny? im tired of everyone calling me names so i want to make them regret it "- i said "Of course honey , uhm theres and exsersize place its cheap so you can go there everyday want me to take you ?"- she said "Yes "- i said . we got into the car and drove there it wasnt even far it only took about 5 min to drive and 10 min to walk either way if i walk i would excersize my way there i thought. "here it is "- she said .

i couldnt believe my eyes there were many fat people just like me , i guess im not the only person who feels like this i thought. "im gonna be here for a while so you can go i know the way home "- i said "ah okay well ill see you later "- linda i went to the machines and starting running i was using the machine than runs. i was running and running but i got tired but i told my self to get used to it .

by then it was already 8 so i decided to run a few more min then started walking home. i wondered  whats happening in seoul right now . there probualy having a party since i left. i arrived at the house and rang the doorbell "who is it?"- linda "its me Ah jung "- i said "hey how was the work out?"- she asked "it was tiring but it felt good "-i said "thats good heres a key to the house whenever you want to go out go ahead "- she said smiling " Thank you "- i said and smiled back.i went to my room since i was tired and exhausted . next thing i knew i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (:

i updated ! well my birthday is coming up and i will be busy on september so please wait for me

my birthday is sept 3 please post on my wall i would be thank full

okay well got to go now fighting <3 (: