Photo Shoot Casualty

The Girl With the Angel Wings (Hiatus)

 

   The next day, Big Bang had a photo shoot for a magazine. Vogue, to be exact. And with that being said, they had to look extremely look. And their stylist was running late...

   "Where is she?!" Seungri exclaimed, freaking out.

   "I'm sure she has a good reason." TOP said, trying to defend Mango. Since having spent almost the entire day with her the day before, he felt like he already had a type of connection with her that none of the others quite had yet. But he did hope she'd arrive soon. There was only so much defense he could dish out.

   "Good reason or not, this is only her second day on the job and she's already late for a major shoot." G-Dragon stated from the white leather couch pushed up against the back of the wall of the studio prep room.

   "You spent the whole day with her yesterday, hyung, did she say anything about running late today?" Taeyang asked.

   TOP shook his head solemnly.

   "Why did you stay so long with her anyway?" G-Dragon questioned.

   "Hyung gettin' fresh with out new stylist~" Seungri sang.

   TOP felt his cheeks grow hot. He cleared his throat and rubbed his face, trying to hide the creeping blush. "Just getting to know each other. We will be working together, after all..."

   "I think she's a little scary." Daesung admitted.

   "Her tattoos are cool." G-Dragon said coolly, running his fingers over his own tattoo on his forearm. 

   "I like her piercings." Taeyang smirked, imagining where else she had them.

   "She's really cool, inside and out." TOP said, unaware that he actually said it aloud. He reeled back and stuttered, "Have you seen her bike?"

He said, trying to cover up that last comment.

   Before anyone could respond, the door bursts open, and a small figure hurries inside with mounds if clothing piled on top of them in their arms. Dropping the load onto the table, it was revealed that it was Mango hiding behind the material. She huffed heavily, looking pale and sheen with sweat. Anyone could tell that she did not look well. She looked like the walking dead. "Sorry I'm late guys. Give me a minute to organize each outfit." She started grabbing articles of clothing and pairing it with others.

   "Mango, are you...ok? You don't look so great." TOP said in a worried tone.

   Mango chuckled weakly. "That's just what a woman wants to hear. Yes, TOP, I'm fine." Just in that response she felt out of breath.

   As her assistants started rushing in, Mango felt even more weak, running around and telling people what to do. TOP secretly watched her rush around, his forehead creased with worry. When she paused for just a few seconds, she would lean forward with her hands on her knees and breathe in deeply.Then she'd stand up straight again and continue what she was doing.

   In forty-five minutes or so, they were all ready. They were lead to the set, being followed by the beauty crew still. Mango followed right next to the boys, fixing every little detail in their wardrobe.

   When the photo shoot started, Mango watched with a blank face. lips pressed into a thin line.

   "TOP, you look a bit shiny." The photographer noted behind the camera. "Can we get someone to fix that?"

   Mango jogged up to TOP with a container of translucent powder and a powder puff. She rose onto the balls of her feet to reach. He leaned down to help her, making their faces only inches apart. TOP could see the fatigue in her eyes and dark circles under them. The black ink in the tattoo on her chest stood out more against her cadaverous skin.

   TOP reached out and wrapped his fingers around her wrist. "Are you sure you're ok?" He asked anxiously.

   Without a word, Mango nodded and backed out of the shot, slipping her wrist out of TOP's grasp.

   "I'm going back to the prep room to lie down. Take over for me." She whispered to her assistant.

   "Yes, of course." He replied, taking the powder from her.

   TOP watched Mango walk away and close the door behind her.

   "TOP," The photographer snapped. "Eyes on the camera."

   TOP blinked and refocused himself on the shoot. For the rest of his photo time he worried. Once he stepped foot off the spotlight, he walked up to the assistant. "Excuse me, where did Mango noona go?"

   "She went back to the prep room; she wasn't feeling very up to par." The assistant said.

   TOP looked toward the door Mango left out of. "Do you know what's wrong with her exactly?"

   He shook his head. "No, she didn't say. But come with me, we have to get you changed into your next outfit for the group photos." TOP nodded and followed him into another room.

   By the time they were all done with the photos, it was the middle of the day. The boys were starved and rowdy, chatting loudly as they made their way back into the prep room to retrieve their belongings.

   In their ruckus, they almost didn't notice the small figure curled up on the sofa. Daesung was the first to notice. "Hey hyungs, shut up. Mango's resting."

   "Well she needs to get up anyway." Seungri said. "We're leaving now." He slung his backpack over his shoulder.
   GD walked over to Mango's exhausted body and took a seat next to her. "Mango, wake up." He gently pressed his hand against her arm and jiggled her. "Time to go eat nom noms!"
   Mango let out a dragging sigh, making an unpleasant expression.
   TOP knelt down next to the couch and rested his chin on the arm rest. "No time for snoozing." He poked her forehead, making her crease it with annoyance.
   She slowly lifted her head and blinked at GD sleepily. She looked flushed and the thin layer of sheen was back again. The color in her lips were back, but the dark circles under her eyes were still prominent.
   GD almost gasped, but he caught himself, thinking it would be rude. "Come on," He said in a soothing voice. "Do you need help?"
   Mango didn't say anything. She looked around, her facial expression a little lost. She finally shook her head slowly and sat up. Taking a moment to collect strength, she pushed off the couch and stood wobbly on her feet.
   Just a second after she was on her feet, she went falling back down on her seat, her face giving off a lost look again.
   "Mango!" Both G-Dragon and TOP exclaimed, reaching out o hold her arms to help her back up again.
   "What's wrong with her?" Taeyang asked with concern, watching from afar.
   "She seems really weak for some reason." G-Dragon said.
   "Mango, are you ok to walk?" TOP asked slowly.
   Mango furrowed her brow, nodding. "Y-Yes." She whispered in a hoarse voice. But her knees were shaking too much, it was too obvious.
   "I got her," Daesung stepped up and hauled her bridal style out of the studio.
   On their way out of the lot in the car, GD called YG in a panicked tone. "We have a problem with Mango noona. She's in pretty bad shape, and we don't know what to do! What do we do?!"
   On the other line, YG shot up from his desk chair and retrieved Mango's medical form she had to fill out her first day. "Take her home." He stated calmly, as to not make GD more panicked than he already was.
   G-Dragon gawked. "But she's really sick. Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?"
   "No," YG snapped. "Just take her home, I'll take care of the rest."

FINALLY got this done v_v

Updates are not coming as fast as I really want. I wish there was more time in the day!!! Grrr!