Resolving Last Night

The Girl With the Angel Wings (Hiatus)

    Mango woke up with a pounding headache and light streaming through her window. The light was so bright she couldn't go back to sleep if she tried. "Ung," she groaned, burying her head beneath her pillow. With her belly pressed against the mattress, she realized how nauseous she felt. Damn, she thought as she clenched her teeth together. I really shouldn't have drank that much last night. Did I even take make medicine yesterday? , another day missed. Oh well.

    She yawned and closed her eyes again. Since the light was blocked by her pillow, she felt like she could fall back asleep. Until she felt something move against her. Her eyelids shot open once again. Did Miso jump into bed with me last night? No, I'd hear him snoring right now. Then who the hell...?

    Mango lifted the pillow from her head and propped herself up on her elbows. She turned her head only to see the handsome angelic face of Top, sleeping soundly (and shirtless) next to her in her bed. 

    Mango's heart started pounding quickly and she felt even more nauseous. She felt the contents of her stomach creep up her esophagus. Oh no, she thought as she quickly tore herself from the blankets and made a beeline for the bathroom. 

    When Mango slammed the bathroom door shut, Top jumped and sat up slowly. "Huh?" He muttered, pulling his fingers through his hair. He noticed the empty spot next to him where Mango had once been. Looking up at the bathroom door he noticed the light seeping through the crack at the bottom.

    Inside, Mango emptied her stomach and continued to dry heave until her stomach had enough. "Gah," she trembled, clutching her stomach with both arms around her torso. When she knew she was all done she flushed the toilet a couple a times, washed her hands, and brushed her teeth. She thanked God she made it to the toilet in time and didn't make a mess. She was also grateful her hair wasn't long enough to get it in. 

    Stepping out and into her bedroom again, she saw Top half sitting up half leaning on the pillows in her bed. Mango's cheeks burned bright red, and not because she was feeling sick. "S-Seunghyun..." 

    Top looked at her and smiled. "Good morning," he said casually.

    "C-Can I ask you something?" she said, sitting on her bed, legs criss-crossed.

    "Hmm?"

    Mango paused. How could she ask this in a subtle way? Hey, did we do it? She laughed internally. "Um...what...happened last night?"

    Top remembered everything, albeit he was pretty drunk last night, but everything came to him so vividly. The kiss, the tearing off of clothes, the falling asleep in each other's arms. "Don't worry, Mango-noona, I wouldn't take advantage of you." He looked down and snickered to himself.

    Mango's brows furrowed. "What's so funny?"

    Top looked up at her and his eyebrows shot up. "Have you not realized what you're wearing? Or rather, not wearing?"

    Mango froze. The first thing she realized when she woke up was how sick she felt, and then how Top got in her bed, then she was puking, and then she had to know what happened last night. It never occurred to her that she was only wearing her and bra.

    She quickly grabbed the blanket and frantically tried to cover herself. "What the hell, man! You said you wouldn't take advantage of me!"

    Top sat up quickly. "I didn't, Noona, we didn't do anything. I mean, not really."

    "What the hell do you mean by 'not really'?"

    Top shrugged. "We just kissed. That's it. We took some clothes off while we were at it, so what? Nothing else happened." He tugged on the blanket some with a chuckle. "That's pretty pointless, don't you think? I mean, I've already seen-"

    "That was when I was drunk and had a fake sense of confidence!" she butted in. "Now I am fully aware of my body and my lack of self confidence."

    "If it's any consolation, I think you're beautiful," Top said with a soft smile.

    Mango blushed but kept her face stern. "Well...doesn't that make a world of difference about how I feel?" Despite the sarcastic tone in her voice, she dropped the blanket and lied down on her back. "Well...how was it?" she grumbled.

    "Hmm?"

    "The kiss, that is."

    "Oh," Top lied down too, only propping himself up with his elbow. "You want me to show you?"

    Mango's heart raced. , what if it's no good now as it was before? Mango bit her lip and looked at Top. He had this smirk on his face, but it wasn't smug. Just a little half smile. Oh screw it, just give me those lips! She closed her eyes and waited for the contact.

    When Mango closed her eyes, Top took her face in. It was flushed from either embarrassment or the hangover, her makeup was smudged from last night, and her lips were still pink and a little swollen from what they had endured from their make out session before. It was Top's responsibility to make this kiss like their first. But he didn't want it to be like the first. The first was hot and heavy, filled with longing and lust. No,he wanted this one to mean something. He could turn it into something better than before.

    Top held Mango's cheek in his large, warm hand, lowered his face to her's, and gently placed his lips onto her's. Mango didn't move at first, she was shocked by his touch like it had been for the first time. Well, for her sober self it was the first time.

    What was a peck turned into a real kiss, Top's other hand encircling her waist and pulling her closer to him. Mango finally returned the kiss, pressing her lips into his harder. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pressed herself against him. They both opened their months and their tongues sought refuge in each other. 

    After a couple of minutes they let go. Mango sat up, and Top's hand was still on her cheek. She looked down, but her hand rested on top of Top's.    

    "That's not really how it was, was it?" she asked.

    Top shook his head. "No, but I'm glad it waited for when you would remember it."

    Mango smiled and nodded. "Yeah, me too. Maybe after awhile we can make our way up to how it was last night."

    Top was a little taken back. "Are you saying you want to do this again?" he said, a grin forming on his face.

    Mango gave a little smirk. "I know I do, the question is do you?"

    Top took her face in both hands now and gave her another kiss. "Does that answer your question?"

    Mango nodded and kissed him again. 

 

    After getting out of bed, but not before kissing some more, Top left back to his place to change clothes. And while he was gone Mango changed too, and while she did that all she could think about was him and his lips on her's. It was like she was walking on clouds. She felt so light, like she was in a dream. She felt...well, she felt a little light headed actually. "Maybe I just need some caffeine," she said, walking into her living room. She grabbed her phone from the kitchen counter and texted Top.

    Hey, wanna meet at a coffee shop? The one across from the park.

    She didn't have to wait long for his reply.

    Yeah, I'll meet you there. I miss you already ;)

    Mango rolled her eyes and grabbed her keys off the table and motorcycle helmet from the hall closet. Before she forgot, she fed and watered Miso, then headed out the door. 

    She also forgot to take her medicine for the fourth day in a row. 


This one's not as long as some of the others but I thought it was a good place to end this chapter. So I'm going back to school in about a week and moving into my first apartment! Yay for growing up! Ugh, not really. I'd rather be a kid again -_- Hopefully I can finish this story up soon before it turns into a hiatus again! Cause that would be horrible. But if you guys don't leave reviews, how am I to know if this is even worth writing? Come on guys, your opinions are my fuel!