First Date Pt. 2

The Girl With the Angel Wings (Hiatus)

So I didn't know if this chapter should be rated M or not. I mean, there's no graphic stuff in it, but...idk. Tell me in the comments if you think I should chnge the rating on this chapter! If not, still feel free to leave a comment! Always greatly appreciated :)


 

When the two got into the movie theater they found two seats in the back row. It was secluded and there weren't any people sitting in front of them. Which was good because Mango liked to put her feet up on the seats in front of her. She had small legs, but she still liked to stretch them out.

Top watched Mango put her feet up on the headrest in front of her. He tried to do the same thing, but his long legs were still scrunched up in front of him. Mango giggled at him and said, "It's a luxury."

"Apparently. Lucky you," Top smiled at her in the dim lighting of the theater. "What if someone wants to sit there?"

"Unless the theater is packed, no one should sit right in front of me. And with only a couple minutes until the movie starts, I doubt this place will get flooded." As the screen lit up and the lights dimmed even more, they turned their attention to the previews showing and hushed their voices. Mango looked back at Top. His face in the darkness only lit by the light of the screen was more beautiful than in normal lighting. Are you ing kidding me? How is one man so freaking beautiful? When Top looked back at her she felt her face flush. Suddenly she could see all of the small details of his face - his pale, flawless skin, his prominent cupid's bow, just how sharp his cheekbones are, his strong jawline, his every eyelash, his smaller upper lip.

Mango started to feel foolish for staring. She looked down at her lap and played with one of the rings on her fingers.

But little did Mango know that Top was admiring her features too. He had never seen her face up close other than when she was working on him. Her face was usually hard with concentration. But now he could see her relaxed, natural face. In the dim glow his eyes took in her round features that made her look younger than a twenty-six year old. Her plump, round lips, her tiny round nose, her perfectly pinchable cheeks. Tops eyes then fell on her two upper lip piercings. He remembered she had said they were called "angel bites" once. I wonder if it gets in the way of kissing... The thought just popped into his head before he could realize he was even thinking about it. Now that he had thought it, it was all he could think about. All he wanted to do was kiss her.

Top's thoughts were interrupted by the start of the movie. The room went totally dark now and people hushed their side conversations. 

    Mango was choking back tears. The tight ball she tried to swallow in was just getting bigger and bigger. Until finally.... Tears ran hot down her cheeks, and she couldn't control them. She sniffled and wiped them away with her arm. All this time not taking her eyes off the screen. Damn this movie! I can't believe what a blubbering idiot I look like right now. He probably thinks I look like an idiot. Just as she thought this she glanced to the man sitting next to her. The movie reflected off of the glistening tears in his eyes. They've welled up so much that a single, fat tear rolled down, creating a wet trail down to his jaw, and drops down onto his pale blue shirt. 

    Mango's breath hitched at the sight of him. So vulnerable, yet still so strong. He was beautiful than ever. Mango let out a shaky sigh and turned her attention back to the heart wrenching film.

    Top felt eyes on him and looked to Mango next to him. She had just turned away from him, her eyes now locked on the screen once again. Top noticed how much she was crying. Both cheeks were soaked. Glistening from the light of the big screen. He had heard her shaky breathing since mid movie, foreshadowing the soon-to-arrive waterworks. But he didn't expect this much emotion from her. The woman who arrives to work wearing all black, drives a motorcycle, has piercings and tattoos, and keeps to herself. She looked fragile.

    End credits flooded the screen and people started to leave. Mango gathered herself, wiping away the tears as much as she could. Suddenly she felt a warm thumb on her cheek. Turning, she met Top's endearing gaze. "Are you okay?" He asked her, his voice filled with concern.

    Mango took a deep breath in. "Yeah," she croaked. She cleared out of embarrassment and spoke again, "That movie just...struck a chord, I guess." She slung her purse over her shoulder and stood. Top followed her down the stairs and into the brightly lit hallway.

    As they started walking towards the exit, Top spoke up. "What shall we do next?"

    Mango shrugged. "We can go back to my place. It's pretty late to go anywhere else."

    Top nodded. "Yeah, I guess I didn't count on the time we got out of here." When they made it to Top's car, he unlocked the doors and opened the passenger door for Mango.

    Mango smiled at him before sliding in. "Always the gentleman."

    "For my lady," Top smiled and closed the door.

    Mango's eyes widened at his comment. His lady?! Since when did I become his lady? 

    Top slid into the driver's seat and started the car. "Off we go."

    

    Mango hadn't thought this through. What the hell are we going to do once we get back to the apartment? Mango watched Top as he drove as she sat there quietly, listening to him sing to the song on the radio. It was an Orange Caramel song, so he made his voice extra high (which still wasn't at all) and tried to sing in a more feminine way. It was entertaining, but Mango was slightly panicking. I have booze. Would that do? We can just sit around and drink and talk. 

    When they arrived, Mango confessed. "Okay, so I don't really have anything entertaining to do here. All I really have is a bunch of American chick flicks, a deck of playing cards, and a few alcoholic beverages."

    "What kind of alcoholic beverages?" Top asked with a raised eyebrow.

    Mango shrugged. "Like a bottle of Cabernet, a few cans of beer, and, like, half a bottle of Soju." Mango really wasn't supposed to drink while on her medication, but when she needed a drink once in awhile, she just wouldn't take anything. And she enjoyed her drinks frequently.

    "Sounds like a party." Top smirked and exited the car.

    "Party of two it is," Mango said to herself as she too go out.

    

    "What does your heart desire?" Mango said from the kitchen, her head in the refrigerator. 

    Top bit back the urge to say you, walking into the kitchen to stand by Mango. "Shots first?" 

    Mango bit her lip. Why, Seunghyun? Why Soju first? Mango sighed and fetched the Soju from the pantry. She grabbed two shot glasses that were shaped like skulls and sat them on the kitchen counter. She hesitated before pouring. "Blech..." she muttered as she poured the clear liquid to the top. 

    They both lifted theirs and clinked them together. "To our first date," Top said.

    Mango nodded in agreement,clinking glasses again.

    "May there be many more," and with that, he threw it back in one clean gulp.

    Mango paused before taking hers. Maybe not many... Mango threw her head back and let the scorching liquid fall down . "ACK!" She squealed when she was done. "God awful stuff!!"

    Top chuckled deeply, setting his glass down. "Come on, it's not that bad."

    Mango gave him a look of disbelief. "Window cleaner is smoother than this stuff!"

    Top laughed again. "Come on, one more with me." 

    Mango couldn't say no to that face. She steeled herself and took the bottle again. "Alright fine. But only because I will not be made to look like a weenie."

    "Oh, never," Top said condescendingly as Mango poured the two shots again.

    They clinked glasses again, this time Mango made a toast. "To living life to it's fullest."

    They both took their shot at the same time. Top took his like it was water, Mango on the other hand slammed her's on the table and cursed aloud. "!" She puckered her face in a disgusted manner. "God I hate Soju."

    "Then why do you have a bottle of it?"

    "It was a gift from the company when I first started and I had a little get together with some friends one night so that's why half of it is gone."

    Top's brows knitted together. "Wait...you have friends?"

    Mango glared at him. "What? You don't think I'm capable of having friends?"

    Top backtracked. "No, no, no! Nothing like that! I just...didn't know."

    Mango smirked. "It's okay, I don't talk about my personal life that much if you couldn't already tell. I have a couple of family friends around here." She went to the fridge and opened it again. "You want something else to drink? Or do you just want to keep taking shots all night?"

    "You said you had beer right?" 

    Mango grabbed two cans and tossed one at Top. She walked past him out of the kitchen and into the living room, where Miso was curled up on the couch, eyeing both of them. "Miso, down!" Mango pointed to the large pillow across the room that was supposed to be the dog's bed. With a gruff, he slowly picked himself up and jumped off the couch, flopping down onto his own bed. 

    Mango sat down and patted the spot next to her.

    Top took a seat and they both pulled the tab on their cans and took a sip. "So, you never told me the significance of your back tattoo."

    Mango raised her eyebrows. "That was awhile ago,wasn't it?"

    Top shrugged. "I remember it. The other guys all wanted to know and you just kind of dodged it. I want to know. I really want to get to know you."

    Mango sighed. "It's so that, when I die, my soul will have wings to fly far away." She took another drink of beer, a long chug of it. If she had to talk about herself tonight, she needed liquid courage. "Is that a good enough reason for you?"

    Top smiled at her. "Sounds good enough." They both chuckled and drank their beer and carried on.

 

   Laughter erupted from the two on the couch. Shoes off, Mango was curled into the corner of the couch, her glass of wine in her hands almost done with. She had already finished two cans of beer. Top sat with his arm strung over the backrest, his shoes also off, a couple buttons from his shirt undone, his legs crossed.

   "You did not! Seunghyun,you're terrible," Mango giggled, taking the last sip of her wine.

   "I promise, and I was so humiliated!" Top chuckled and drank from his beer can, on his fourth one. He took in Mango's face. Her cheeks were aflame, eyes glossy, a look in her eyes that read one thing: hunger. It intimidated him that he didn't know what that hunger was for. Her body was relaxed, leaning into the plush cushions. He had never seen her this relaxed. Nor this drunk.

 The two suddenly fell silent. Mango's heart suddenly started racing. Oh God, she thought, looking into Top's eyes. Her own eyes started moving south -- his strong jaw, the bob of his Adam's apple as he swallowed, his long, smooth neck, the teasing sneak-peek of his skin underneath the two open buttons.   

    Top watched her in silence. Her eyes were on him, making him feel vulnerable. But he liked when her eyes were on him. Him and no one else. And with her eyes on him, they could both agree on what they wanted.

    Their lips were suddenly on each other's. Top's strong hands on Mango's small face, her small hands over his, not wanting him to let go. Her lips were like velvet, and he wanted more of her. His tongue softly glided across her lower lip, begging for entrance. She hesitated, but soon enough obliged him. 

    Mango gripped at his shirt, pulling him down on top of her. They crashed onto the small couch, Mango on her back and Top trying not to squish her. Finally, Top broke the kiss, and slightly out of breath he says, "I don't want to squish you."

    Mango looks up at him, and after a few seconds finally lets out a chuckle. "Alright...hold on." Mango props herself up on her elbows, giving Top a quick peck on his cheek, and slides out from under him. She takes him by the wrist and leads him down the hallway, practically running. 

    They came to a door and Mango pushed it open, revealing a pretty large room. A queen size bed with a fluffy white down comforter and puffy pillows sits pushed against the back wall in the middle of the room. Two double doors on the right mark the closet. Besides a small shelf lined with books mounted on the wall above her bed, Mango's room was pretty plain.

    Mango looked back at Top with an abashed smile. Maybe she was being a little too bold. Would leading him to her room give him the assumption that she was easy? "I-I just want to say that I usually don't kiss on the first date," she clarified.

    Top gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm glad you made an exception for me." He grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the wall, his lips crashing into her's once again.

    Okay, this is going a lot smoother than I thought, Mango comforted her inner self. Mango's fingers went straight for his shirt's buttons. Let's see what's behind curtain number one! At the last button, Top slid his shirt down,and Mango worked her hands from his chest to his hard stomach. Sweet Jesus, she quivered, now those are abs.

    Top swung her body onto the bed. Mango bounced slightly onto the mattress. Top crawled on top of her and demanded her lips again, and again, she obliged him. 

    I could do this all damn night, she thought. 


Yes, I know, I'm horrible at updating. I've been going through a helluva lot of writer's block lately. And the fact that I'm just downright lazy. But omg guys, this story has a lot of views! But so little reviews?? Come on guys! I really want to know what you guys think. Your reviews inspire me to  keep going with this story.