What I Saw...

Part-Time Nanny to my 1st Love's children

Hye Mi's POV

"Daehyun-ah~" I called out as I entered the hallway to his house that morning.

                                                   1255633142-nsh04-528x396.jpg

Despite my aching body, I am determined to go to his house even if Ji Won-unni wouldn't let me go. I put the spare keys he gave me before in my purse. Since it's 7am in the morning, I knew he would still be in his room sleeping. As I open his doorknob slowly opening the door, what I saw brought my whole world down. 

Daehyun shirtless as always when he sleeps but this time it wasn't me whose beside him.

Another girl hugging Daehyun his arm drapes around her body.

I slowly backed away, not wanting to make any noises.

I was speechless.

I ran as fast I could away from that house.

Away from him.

As soon as I sat on my car outside his house, I turn on the ignition with my shaking hands then slammed the pedal. I brace myself for what I'm about to do. I grabbed my Galaxy Note in my purse I threw earlier at the shotgun. 

Daehyun's POV

After driving Hye Mi home, I parked my car and walk towards my home.

When I opened the door suprised me.

It was Ah Ra again, my fiancee. Not actually. My mother wanted me to marry this bratty heiress. I am in a condition where I can freely date Hye Mi if I agreed to see Ah Ra at the same time. I'm wrecked.

We sleep together, it's usually contained of blackmailing from Ah Ra and me wanting to avoid her.

With all the exhaustion fighting her off everyday, I usually go to sleep and lock her outside of my room.

But when I woke up, she's always next to me. Uggh...irritating kid.

I pushed her against me, getting up from the bed. 

I started to walk towards my bathroom when my phone rang. 

Hye Mi...

I answered it after three rings.

"Yoboseyo? Hye Mi?"

I heard a sigh. I became worried. Is she being stressed or burdened?

"What's wrong?" I asked her, very worried now.

She seems to have cleared before saying,

"Oppa, let's meet at Cofioca." she said in one breath.

"There again?" I chuckled oblivious to the rustling of my bed. I turned around and rolled my eyes at Ah Ra who's still sleeping.

"What's that sound, oppa?" she asked suddenly, making me flustered.

"Ah? No one! it's just me! You know I would just wake up during this time." I grinned.

"I know." 

"Hye Mi, is there something wrong?" I asked her, usually she would giggle knowing everything about me.

"I'll talk to you later." she signed abruptly ending the call.

This time I think she really needs me, something must have gone really wrong.

I took a bath and got dressed quickly to meet her.