Plan...

Part-Time Nanny to my 1st Love's children

"marvelous!! another 10 shots!!good...okay!" the photographer yelled as he furiously click the camera in front of me.

I just beamed another smile at him. I removed the sunglasses on my head.

                      aaajfjhf%20(1).jpg      aaajfjhf%20%282%29.jpg

"beautiful! that's the last one." He said, clapping as he finally got away from his camera.

I sigh in relief. At last.

"Thank you everyone!! You've been hardworking!" I said, while bowing 50 degrees as I turn to each staff member.

"Aw, not only is Hye Mi beautiful she's also very modest." the staff gushed at me.

I smiled a them, thankful. I went to the waiting room and sigh in defeat. This was the last shoot for today and it's already 9pm. So tired.

"Yah! Ireona!!!" Ji Won-unni, my manager yelled at my face.

I stood up, surprised. When I knew I took a doze off, I frowned at her.

"You know, I'm really tired already Ji Won-unni." She chuckled, shaking her head at me.

"I know, I just woke you up since we can go home now." she said in monotone.

My whole face literally lit up.

"Chincha!?" I grinned at her.

She chuckled, while fixing some of my things.

"But we are not going home together."

"Let me guess..."

"Daehyun." we said in unison.

After taking off my make-up and the last clothes I had during the photoshoot,

                                                               image?format=raw&type=img&id=9721

I practically ran outside the building even if my energy is on low level already. When I saw the car, my smile grew wider. Leaning against the car, his arms crossed against his chest is my Daehyun. I smirked at him as I walked slowly as I crossed the street. After debuting way back in 2012, the busan wonbin became a fine man in his late twenties already. I grin at him. This cheeky guy saved me from what happened nine years ago. I stand in front of him, our smile plastered on our faces. He sneakily entertwined my fingers.

"You've work hard today, Hyemi-ah"

"Yeah, I'm kind of weary right now." Worry crossed his expression.

"Do you want to go home?"

"No!!!" He chuckled at my sudden retort.

"Okay then, where do you want to go?"

"Hmm..." I thought for a while, then beamed at him. We got inside his car.

"What.about you're house then!? I want you to cook something for me." I said while he the ignition.

The moment I said that nervousness?? Was what I saw bit in his eyes or I must have been imagining things.. it was soon replace by a humor.

"You are one sly fox, aren't you?" he said pulling my hair at the back a bit. I chuckled.

"But I'm sorry, Hye Mi-ah but today the cleaner ahjumma is cleaning my place."

"oh..." I pouted at him. He has been making a lot of excuses a lot lately when of comes to me going to his house.

"Gwenchana, next time okay?" I assured him. I gave him a smile.

"Sure, just tell me first." he murmured his eyes  concentrated on the road.

"right..." I grunted as I face the window hiding my smile.

I am goung to suprise him tomorrow. I decided that I will be going to his house since it is our anniversary anyway.

It's perfect.

I'll be going to his house.