An E.R Situation

Part-Time Nanny to my 1st Love's children

Sehun's POV

Valentine's Day, huh? I chuckled wearily, realizing it's the third Valentines without her around. The kids must be feeling the same. We all usually go to restaurant, with me annoying the kids by being all mushy with their mom. I could feel tears dripping down on my cheeks..Stop it, Sehun I thought, wiping my tears harshly. You need to be strong for the ki-my self reflecting was skidded to a halt just like how I skidded the car to stop when a car appeared before me. The stupid driver should have notice me coming since I'm the right lane. I slammed the door closed, looking over my hood. I could really see my car smashed badly. Now this idiot's going to get it.

"Just what the hell are you doing?" I opened the door harshly.

My world froze for a moment at what I saw.

It's my ex-girlfriend, Hye Mi-noona.

And she's bleeding, unconscious.

The first thing that came to my mind is to call my assistant, Park Tae Jun.

"Yah, hyung!! palli!! I'm in an accident and there's someone unconscious!!"

"Arasso!! where are you now!?"

"Gangnam-dong! ah, palli!!"

"Wait for me and call the ambulance!"

After calling him, I quickly dialled for an ambulance. I cupped Hye Mi's face, shaking her.

"Noona!! Noona? can you hear me?" I tried calling her but to no avail. Blood continues to trickle down her left cheek. It seems she has hit her head really badly. I put my index finger on her lips to check if she's breathing. Luckily their is but it's faint. Seconds later, the ambulance arrived.

                                                        116292033_28b6f34ccc_z.jpg

I went with Hye Mi inside the ambulance, never letting go of her right hand. All emotions in me are lost, the only thing I knew is to get Hye Mi to the hospital.

Suddenly, my phone rings.

"Sehun, where are you now?"

"I'm in the ambulance already. Don't come anymore!! Just go to the house for now and watch the kids!" I growled over the phone, making the paramedics look at me. The heck I care, I thought. I diddn't realize all this time that I was holding Hye Mi's hand. We arrived at the hospital. They rushed her to see if she has any concussion. I just stood there in fron of the E.R, my mind a mess. How did one lonely night suddenly turn into an array of problems!? For sure, the kids are going to be disappointed with me. A doctor got out after a whole ten minutes.

"Are you the husband?" he asked me, removing his haircap.

"No, no! I'm a friend and coincidentally I ran into her." I said flustered at the word 'husband'. 

"Alright...it seems Ms. Lee has hit her head quite suddenly which cause her to pass out. She also has minor bruises here and there but other than that, she's fine. I think she's going to wake up soon." he explained.

I breathe out a sigh of relief.

As soon as things calmed down, I immediately went to Hye Mi's room. She just lied there, emotionless. I wonder if she still remembers me? I thought, as I sat on a chair to look at her. I reached out for right hand, still frail and beautiful. I felt sorry for her, after fate makes us meet again she has to experience this.

"Hye Mi-noona," I called out to her. Could she hear me?    

"Do you still remember me?" She suddenly stirred, her eyebrows furrowed in irritation.

"Sehun..." She mumbled, shocking me.

I abruptly stood up.

I could feel shame and guilt starting to rise in my conscience. 

 

 

Crappy chapter...oh well, comments and subscriptions are very much well-loved by me!! ^^