Thanks and Debts

Part-Time Nanny to my 1st Love's children

After two weeks, I got back to my work, busy as ever. And I didn't get to have any problems about my admittance to the hospital because of drunk driving because of Sehun's influence of keeping the media silent about it. That also means having to pay a heavy sum of money. I couldn't thank him enough for what he did though a part of it was because he was involved and maybe he didn't want his company or his name to be affected. Still I am thankful but burdened at the same time. How can I thank the guy?

"Lee Hye Mi-ssi, please turn this way." the photographer ordered, snapping me back to reality. I regained my focus then look at everyone who are all looking at me weirdly. I must have been staying in the same pose for a while now. How embarassing!! I looked apologetically to everyone before refocusing myself.

"N-nae!" I replied , flustered at myself for daydreaming at a time like this. 

God, how could I lose my focus during work. I saw Ji Won-unnie glare at me. I gulped but smiled towards the camera hiding my unease. I could feel her instense stare at me as I try hard to focus my eyes on the camera the photographer was holding. 

                     tumblr_l7idcd0hql1qc2zojo1_500_large.jpg                 htz8le.png                    tumblr_ln0wej5eaX1qjucip.jpg

"Okay, next."

"Good...that's it."

After two grueling hours of changing, putting on make-up, and posing everything was over.

"Thanks everyone, you've work hard!!" I bowed at the whole staff before going back to the changing room.

Ji Won-unni came after me. She handed me a manuscript. I looked at her, confused. She rolled her eyes at me but explained nonetheless. "It's for a new drama, they want you to star in it. You can decline if you want." she said the last line with worry. I smiled at her, "It's okay, it's been long since I last acted in a drama anyway."

"You sure?" she pointedly asked me, pointing out what happened last two weeks. She is still recovering from shock about me being in that accident, thinking probably that I would be having PTSD. Whatever.

"Positive, now if you could excuse me..." a knock interrupted our conversation. We stared at each other, wondering who would it be.... Ji Won-unnie sighed, pulled her shirt before holding the doorknob all the while looking unsure at me. "Get changed, I'll handle this." 

I change into something lighter since it was a hot day today.

                                                               tumblr_l4c85qG8Iu1qbvn8e.png

Minutes later, Ji Won unni came in. She looked somehow nervous and uneasy. I grabbed her arm, worry starting in me.

"What's going on, unni?" She stared at me then sighed. "You have a visitor and he likes to speak with you." I saw her bite her lower lip nervously, all the while avoiding eye contact with me. What has gotten into this woman lately and why is she so jittery all the time!?

"Really? who is it?" I widened my eyes at her. Who would visit me at this time? It's midday and according to common sense, people in my age range are usually busy, unless it's my family or a fan....

"Is it a fan?"

"No"

"A family member?"

"No"

"Well, maybe he-"

"Actually, he is not alone."

"Aissh! unni just get straight to the point."

"It's you're freakin' recent ex and your long time ex!!" she blurted then grabbed as if she said a really blasphemicbad word. I froze in my spot.

No, no. This is a huge problem. I couldn't face both of them now. It's going to be awkward. Who am I kidding? It's not as if I'm dating Sehun right? Why would I be troubled, but I guess Daehyun would think of me as a hooker if he thought I found a new boyfriend, my god....Wait....I don't have to meet both of them. The only one I don't want to face is only Daehyun anyway.

"Unni...please tell Sehun to come in and Daehyun to get lost." 

"What!? do you think the people outside wouldn't spread rumors that you have a new guy and you broke up with Daehyun!?" she prattled making weird hand gestures.

I rolled my eyes at her before grabbing the sample script then sat in front of my mirror.

"Aissh!! you are so spoiled and it's my fault!" she huffed before slamming the door shut.

I giggled, as I go back to my reading. The drama is about a guy who can't over his fiance who died the day before their wedding. The guy then went totally crazy and was sent to a mental facility where he met a doctor who looks exactly like his dead girlfriend. I was so absorbed in my reading the storyline, I didn't recognize his presence beside me.

"Having fun reading?" a husky voice breathe next to my ear. I yelled, clasping my chest at the sudden action.

"Omo, omo...." I keep on repeating as I try to keep my heartbeat normal. I glared at him.

"Yah!! you scared me to death!!" I scolded him. He looks really amuse stifling his laughter at me. He is not in his usual business clothes like last time, instead he is wearing :

                                                                    sehun%20album%20photo.jpg

"Noona, can I ask a favor?" he asked suddenly, making me tear my eyes away from his toned body. What the hell were you thinking, Hye Mi?

"Of course Sehun, I owe you one since you practically saved me last time." I smiled at him, deepening my dimples. 

"Can you be a nanny to my kids?"

"Well, sure I ca-SAY WHAT!?" I gaped at him. Does he think with my image I can take care of kids????

"You can do it!!!" he beamed at me before hooking he's right arm to my left one, dragging me outside.

What now!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tonight is a double update since I wasn't able to this week. Please subscribe and comment!! I like to be criticized so that I can improved on my writing ^^