Chapter 7: Evil plans

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 7: Evil plans

Yoona’s POV

Oh thanks god it’s finally Saturday! I need to relax a bit, so I’ll go shopping. Should I call Siwon oppa to ask him to go with me?

I dialed his number and hoped not to wake him up. But it’s already 10 am, I don’t think he would sleep that much.

“Yeoboseyo?”he answered the phone in not a really good mood

“Oppa”I said “I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me”

“I’m sorry Yoong” he said coldly. “I have things to do”

Maybe I interrupted him while he was doing something important. Aish babo Yoona!

“Don’t worry”I said “I’ll go now…”

“Wait!”he said before I hung up “Please don’t go alone”

“Arasso”I said sighing. “Bye oppa”

“Take care”he said and hung up

I should have expected that he and my parents would tell me to go with someone. I called Sica but she had to work, Yuri had a family reunion and Taeyeon had to work as well. I sighed, so who do I call? Taec? He is going to laugh.

“Taec”I said

“Oh hi Yoong”he said on the other line

“Will you go shopping with me?”I asked and he groaned

“You are my best friend but you know I hate shopping!”he said

“Please”I begged “I wanted to go alone but my parents and Siwon won’t let me”

“And they are right!”he said and sighed “Ok, I’ll go with you”

“YAY!”I said happily “Thanks, you are the best friend ever!”

“Keep that in mind!”he said and hung up.

End of Yoona’s POV

…………………………………………………………..

Siwon’s POV

Yoona called and asked if I wanted to go shopping with her. I really don’t like shopping but that wasn’t the reason I say no to her. I want to find out more about that man. Who can be helping him? I shouldn’t let Yoona go out with them until I’m sure they are on our side.

 What am I thinking?! I shouldn’t trust that man more than my friends! Aish, this annoying me so that’s what he meant when he said I was already playing his game. He is playing a psychological game with me! I know I can trust them! At least Jessica, Donghae, Taecyeon and Yuri. But I’m not sure about the rest.

Jaejoong, Taeyeon and Hankyung are nice but I don’t know them very well but who knows if they are hiding something. Seulong is a good friend also but he keeps hiding his past. I trusted Yesung but now he is lying to us and he worked for him before. Onew is my neighbor and I thought I could trust him but he is acting strange lately. Gyuri and Kibum, those two are totally freaking me out! But what kind of relationship can they have?

I think I should keep an eye on them and make sure they are not working for that man.

End of Siwon’s POV

…………………………………………….

(In the mall)

Normal POV

Taecyeon and Yoona had been walking for about an hour and Taec was already really tired. Yoona didn’t seem to mind walking more because she liked shopping.  She saw a shoe store and wanted to go in there too.

“Yoong, aren’t you tired?” Taecyeon asked

“Not a bit” she said

“Can we go now?” he asked said pouting “I’m really tired”

“I promise this is the last one” she said and Taecyeon sighed

“You go in” he said “I’ll wait here”

“Ok” she said “I won’t take more than 15 minutes”

“Yeah, you say so” Taecyeon said when she was already too far to hear him. He sat down next to the fountain and stared at the water bored until he heard some familiar voices. He turned around and frowned when he saw them.

“Is that Jay?” he asked in disbelief “With Nichkhun, Sunye, Kibum and Gyuri?”

He was so surprised to see them together that he decided to go and eavesdrop their conversation. He tried his best not to be seen.

“Why did you call us here?” Kibum asked annoyed

“Call down dude” Jay said “I have no interest in being your friend, I just need some help”

“For what?” Gyuri asked

“To break Donghae and Jessica” Sunye said and smirked

“Kibum and I have been trying to do that with Siwon and Yoona and nothing seems to work” Gyuri complained

“Because you haven’t been doing much!” Kibum said and Gyuri sent him a death glare

“You won’t get Siwon away from Yoona unless you threaten her” Nichkhun joked

“That won’t be necessary” Kibum said “I have everything solved”

“What do you mean?” Gyuri asked

“I’ve talked to a man that will help us Gyuri sshi” Kibum said smiling

“Can I now who is he?” she asked with curiosity

“That is not important” Kibum said “Just be happy that you will be able to have Siwon”

“Then what about us?” Jay asked

“Think for yourself!” Kibum said “I can’t solve all your problems”

“You are so damn selfish!” Sunye complained

“Don’t worry Sunye sshi” Jay said smiling evilly as he came up with an idea “I have a plan”

“What about you Khun?” Sunye asked him

“I’ll figure out my own way of getting my revenge” he said with a serious face “Yuri is not my priority. I just want Jaejoong to suffer”

The more Taecyeon was listening, the angrier he was getting. He couldn’t believe what they were saying.  He clenched his fists with anger.

“Those bastards are plotting against my friends!” Taecyeon said and couldn’t help it anymore. He appeared in front of them and confronted them. They seemed surprised to see him but not afraid.

“You were listening?” Nichkhun asked

“HOW DARE YOU?!” Taecyeon asked “You won’t be able to do anything against them!”

“Why not?” Jay asked smirking “Are you going to open your mouth?”

“YES! I’M GOING TO TELL THEM ALL YOUR PLANS” Taec yelled really mad

“No you won’t” Nichkhun said “If you do that, I’ll get you parents fired!”

“WHAT?!” he couldn’t believe what Nichkhun was saying

“Your parents work for my family” Nichkhun said and then smiled evilly “If you open your mouth, they are fired”

Taecyeon couldn’t do anything because his parents really needed the job. He was really angry and felt useless.

“I can’t believe I was once your friend” he said

“You changed us for those losers” Jay said “It’s your fault”

“You won’t succeed” Taecyeon said

“Let’s see who wins at the end” Gyuri said and winked at Taecyeon. He was disgusted by them and their evil minds so he just left them. He could hear them laughing but he was sure his friends could be stronger.

He returned to the place where he was supposed to wait for Yoona. She walked out with a smiled on her face but she noticed Taecyeon change of mood.

“I’m sorry that I made you wait” Yoona apologized thinking that she was the reason why he was so down

“Don’t worry” he said “Is not that why I’m like this”

“Then why is it?” she asked

“It’s just that…” he was about to say something but he remembered Nichkhun’s words so he just stayed quiet. “Nothing, I’m just hungry”

Yoona laughed when she heard his words and Taec sighed relived that she believed what he said. He wasn’t sure what they were going to do but he would do anything to help his friends.