Chapter 28: Forgive me

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 28: Forgive me

Heechul was standing outside of Yoona’s room waiting for Siwon to come out. He heard everything that Hara said and he wasn’t going to let her ruin Yoona’s happiness.

After some minutes, Siwon walked out looking really down. Hara appeared out of nowhere and clingged onto Siwon’s arm.

“Shall we go?” she asked him. Her sudden sweetness was making Heechul sick.

“Siwon sshi, are you going to leave already?” Heechul asked

“Why?” Siwon asked

“Aren’t you going to stay to make sure that Yoona is all right?” he asked and Siwon felt suddenly confused “I mean, it was your fault that she fainted”

“I’m the last person that Yoona wants to see right now” he said sadly

“And you are going to stand there and not fight for Yoona?” he asked and Hara sent him a death glare. She wanted to say something but she didn’t want to be so obvious.

“He has to work tomorrow, he can’t stay” Hara said looking at Heechul angrily. He just faked a smile to her.

“Just for tonight” Heechul insisted “You owe that to her”

“You are right” Siwon suddenly said and Heechul was about to jump of happiness

“Really?” Hara asked shocked.

“Yes, I need to make sure that Yoona is alright” he said and Heechul smiled. “Even if Yoong doesn’t want to see me I have to fight for her”

“Why don’t you go and book a room?” Heechul asked him happily and he nodded. Siwon walked to the elevator with Hara following him. She was trying to persuade him to go but it was worthless. About some minutes after Siwon left, Heechul knocked on Yoona’s room.

“If you are Siwon, just leave!” she yelled and Heechul giggled

“I’m not Siwon, I’m Heechul” he said

“Oh Hee, come in” she said and Heechul entered to her room. She looked really down and her eyes were red and swollen.

“Girls think that they look pretty when they cry but they actually look ugly” he said to cheer her up

“YAH!” she said and threw a pillow on his face

“If that’s how you treat your best friend I can’t imagine how you treat your enemies” he said and she finally laughed.

“Where… is Siwon?” Yoona suddenly asked and Heechul smiled

“He… already left” he lied to see Yoona’s reaction

“Oh” she said hurt “With Hara?”

“Yes” he said and Yoona looked really jealous

“Aish he is an idiot!” she mumbled angrily but Heechul heard

“Are you jealous?” he teased

“Of course not!” she said angrily “If he wants to be with her, it’s up to him!”

Heechul burst out laughing.

“You are totally jealous, girl” Heechul said

“Shut up!” she yelled at him but he continued laughing until someone knocked on her door again.

“Come in” Yoona said thinking that it was maybe Jessica but to her surprise, it was Siwon again. Yoona’s expression changed. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AGAIN?! DIDN’T YOU LEAVE?!”

“Calm down Yoong” Siwon said feeling nervous “I wanted to book a room here but there is no one available”

“What?” Yoona asked surprised “Why do you want to stay here, don’t you have a house?”

“I do” Siwon said “But I wanted to make sure you are all right”

Yoona was surprised and Heechul was happy with Siwon’s behavior.

“I don’t need you to take care of me, don’t worry” Yoona said looking away. “Why don’t you go with your dear Hara?”

 Siwon sighed.

“Two things” he said “First, she is not “my dear Hara” because she not my girlfriend. And second, she already left”

“Fine” Yoona said coldly. She was obviously jealous and Siwon didn’t know how to explain things to her anymore. “Go follow her, you don’t have to stay here. There’s no room for you”

 “You can stay with Donghae” Heechul suddenly suggested and Yoona was shocked

“But Hae and Sica don’t know that I’m alive so it would be hard to explain” Siwon said “Besides I don’t want to be killed by Jessica”

Heechul laughed because he was right. Knowing Jessica, she would probably kill Siwon for hurting Yoona so much plus sleeping with Donghae.

“Then stay here with Yoona” he said pushing Siwon closer to Yoona. Both of them blushed.

“WHAT?!”  they asked at the same time and sent him a death glare

“Yes, Siwon wants to see if you are all right so he should stay with you” Heechul said and waved at them with a smile before leaving. He closed the door behind him and left.

“That guy is really something” Siwon said. He then looked at Yoona and smiled

“You don’t need to stay here” she said coldly “You are free to go back home”

“I want to be here” he said smiling to her “Just to let you know that I won’t give up on you”

“You can do whatever you want” she said and went back to her bed.

“Ok” he said smiling playfully. He walked towards Yoona and laid in the bed next to her.

“YAH! What do you think you are doing?!” she asked shocked pushing him out of bed

“You said I could do whatever I wanted” he said with a smirk

“Sleep on the floor!” Yoona said angrily pushing him until he fell of the bed

“YAH! You are so mean Yoong” he said pouting

“Just stay there” Yoona said and closed her eyes to sleep. Siwon stayed on the floor and tried to sleep but couldn’t because it was uncomfortable and cold.  Yoona tried to sleep but she kept hearing Siwon shivering and grinding his teeth because of the coldness.

“Siwon?”  Yoona said.

“Yes?” he asked still shivering but happy that she was calling him

“Are you cold?” she asked. She knew that the question was stupid but she still asked it. He laughed

“What do you think?” he asked and she sighed

“Do you want me to ask for another blanket for you?” she suddenly asked. She didn’t want to admit it but she was worried about him.

“It would be better if you came down here and hug me to keep me warm” he joked and he threw him a pillow

“Shut up” she said but she was blushed.

“Yoong?” he suddenly said sweetly. She was shocked. She had missed him calling her Yoong.

“Hum?” she replied

“Saranghae” he said. “Please forgive me”

 Yoona didn’t reply but she was smiling, luckily for her it was dark so Siwon couldn’t see it.

………………………

Hara was walking home really angry because Siwon decided to stay with Yoona. She was mad with Heechul because it was his fault.

“I’m gonna break them up and you are not going to avoid that Kim Heechul” she said. She continued walking until she bumped into someone. She fell to the ground.

“Sorry miss” he said and helped her stand up. “By any chance, do you know Im Yoona?”

“The fashion designer?” she asked surprised to hear that guy asking for her. He seemed Korean a well.

“Yes, her” he said excited

“Yes I know were she is” Hara said smiling evilly “Are you her boyfriend?”

“No” he replied but smiled also “I’m just a guy that wants her”

Hara smiled. She thought he would be very useful to fulfill her plan to break them.

“I’m Goo Hara” she said

“Kim Kibum” the guy replied and shook her hand 

...........................

Thanks for reading and commenting! :D btw happy 4th anniversary to SNSD!!! <3 and congratz to SUJU for their comeback! I'm addicted to MR SIMPLE and Y