Chapter 16: Last dinner together

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 16: Last dinner together

Jessica and Yoona were waiting in their respective rooms after Donghae and Siwon left them. They said they still had something prepared for them. What could it be?

Jessica got tired of waiting and she felt asleep in the bed but Yoona couldn’t even close her eyes. She was really worried about everything. Her marriage, her family, Siwon, … and many more things.

After some hours waiting, someone knocked on their doors. Yoona opened her door and saw no one. She looked down on the floor and found a box. She took inside and read the letter that was on it.

Jessica suddenly woke when she heard the knock on her door and got up of the bed to open it. She was still sleepy when she opened the door and was surprised to see no one. Like Yoona did, she picked up the box and took inside the bedroom.

Both letters said:

“Wear this amazing dress and wait for me until I tell you…”

“What the hell is he planning?” they both wondered

……………………………………

Jessica hesitated before opening the box but then curiosity won over her. She opened it and her eyes widened when she saw the beautiful dress.

“I bet Fishy didn’t choose this” she said to herself

He tried the dress on and looked at herself in the mirror. It fit her very well. There were also high heels that matched perfectly with the dress. Once she was ready, she sat down carefully on the bed waiting.

“Now what?” she said and sighed “I’m crazy for following his games”

Suddenly her cellphone rang. She jumped surprised because she didn’t even remember she had her cellphone with her.

“Sica, go out to the balcony and look down” he said and hung up. She obeyed and went to the balcony. She gasped surprised when she saw it was already dark outside. She could see the ocean from her spot and the moon shining above.  She looked down and saw on something that was written on the sand.

Lee Fishy is crazy in love with his ice princess and is begging for forgiveness. Haesica 4ever <3

She giggled when she read what he had written. Donghae was standing there next to the message, smiling to her. He was wearing a suit and looked really handsome on it.

“You look gorjess” he said and Jessica blushed “Come down here, I have a surprise for you”

……………………………………………………..

Yoona opened the box and was surprised when she saw the dress. She couldn’t imagine Siwon choosing that dress for her.

“Should I follow his games?” she wondered but after sometime she gave up and tried on the dress and the shoes.

“Whoever chose this, has a really good taste in clothes” she said “This has Yuri’s name written all over it”

She sat down on her bed waiting when her cellphone suddenly started ringing. She saw Siwon’s name on the screen and couldn’t help but smile.

“Ready?” he asked her

“Kind of” she replied

“Go out to the balcony and look up” he said and Yoona obeyed. She was amazed with the beautiful view of the ocean. Then she looked up as Siwon said and saw a plane writing something on the sky.

Please don’t marry him, marry me. Siwon loves Yoona forever

Yoona felt her heart beating faster after reading it. Was it a proposal or something like that?

Then she looked down and saw Siwon waving at her. He looked really handsome and Yoona blushed when she saw him. She smiled and did what he told her to.

……………………………………………………………..

Yoona and Jessica met each other when they walked down the stairs and smiled at each other.

“You look beautiful” Jessica told her

“You look gorjess” Yoona said and they both laughed

They walked outside the house and walked in the sand until they met Siwon and Donghae that were waiting for them. They smiled when they saw them.

“So this is the place you took us to” Yoona said “It’s beautiful”

“Yeah” Siwon said “We are in Jeju Island”

“That far?” they both asked at the same time

“Neh” Donghae said “You fall asleep so it wasn’t hard to take you here”

“Whose house is this?” Yoona asked

“It’s Jaejoong’s house” Siwon said “You know he would do anything for Yuri”

“Speaking of Yuri…” Jessica said “She chose the dresses, didn’t she?”

“Yes” Donghae said “Sica, did you like my message?”

“Neh” Jessica said smiling

“Actually Donghae copied my idea of giving a message” Siwon teased “But mine was better”

“Shut up Choi!” Donghae said “Not everyone has enough money to write on the sky”

“Shut up Fishy!” Siwon yelled at him and the girls giggled

“Enough guys” they said

“Let’s go” the guys said and lead them to place were there were two tables. There were candles and flowers around and a guy playing the violin.

“Who’s the guy playing the violin?” Jessica asked Donghae “I think I know him”

“Do you remember our high school friend, Henry?” Donghae asked and Sica nodded

“So you drag him here as well?” Jessica asked him

“He agreed to help” Donghae said smiling “He is a haesica shipper since high school”

They laughed with the joke and went to their tables. Some maids appeared suddenly and brought them food.

“Oppa…”Jessica said a little bit worried “If I’m here tonight, who’s Krystal with?  I mean… is she alone at home?”

“Don’t worry, princess” Donghae said giving her a reassuring smile “She is with Sulli tonight”

Jessica sighed relived and continued her dinner with Donghae.

“Why did you do all this?” Yoona asked Siwon while eating

“Because I wanted to have some time with you before your… wedding” Siwon said a little bit depressed but then smiled at her “Wanna dance?”

“Ok…” Yoona said and they stood up. Haesica had the same the idea so they were dancing while Henry was playing the violin.

“Yoong… please don’t marry him” Siwon whispered on her ears making her blush “Marry me and let’s run away”

“As much as I want to say yes, I can’t” Yoona said with tears on her eyes “I know my grandfather will chase us until the end of the world if it’s possible and there is also my uncle… I can’t let him hurt my family”

“I know” Siwon said sad “I have to protect my family as well”

“I’m sorry Siwon” Yoona said hugging him tightly

“Don’t be sad Yoong” he said wiping her tears “Enjoy your last dinner with me…”

……………………….

At Yoona’s house, everyone was sleeping peacefully when someone knocked on the door waking them up. Mr. Im walked down the stairs and opened the door. Yoochun just entered without even saying hello.

“Park Yoochun, this is not your house!” he yelled at him “You can’t enter just like that”

“Where’s Yoona?” he asked

“Yoona is staying with Yuri tonight” Mrs. Im “What do you want Yoochun sshi?”

“When she returns, if she does… tell her that the wedding date is already set”