Chapter 15: Let's have a talk

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 15: Let’s have a talk

Yuri and Taecyeon entered to class and when the teacher noticed the four students missing, she asked them.

“Ms. Kwon and Mr. Ok” she said and they looked at her startled “Where are the students Im Yoona, Choi Siwon, Jung Sooyeon and Lee Donghae?”

“Yoona is on a family trip” Yuri said feeling a little bit nervous “And Jessica is sick. She caught the flu”

“And what about Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee?”

“Siwon… broke a leg during basketball practices” Taec said as he couldn’t come up with a better idea “And Donghae… went to visit his grandmother”

“Ok…” the teacher said. She wasn’t really sure if she should believe them but she didn’t ask more questions.

“His grandma? Seriously? ” Yuri teased Taec and he shrugged

“I couldn’t think of anything else”

…………………………………………..

Jessica and Yoona kept trying to untie themselves but they couldn’t.  After sometime struggling, they just gave up and sat there quietly. Siwon and Donghae were just staring at them.

“Could you at least untie us?” Yoona asked annoyed

“And you will try to escape?” Siwon asked her

“We will need to eat and sleep!” Jessica said

“Yeah we have that covered” Donghae said giving her a smile.

“Ok let’s do it” Siwon said and then he and Donghae untied them. Yoona and Jessica tried to run but they didn’t go too far because they caught them.  They carried them bridal style and took them to another place. The place was dark so the girls couldn’t see were they were taking them.

Jessica started kicking on the air but Donghae just kept on walking. He opened the door with his foot and put her on the bed gently. Then he went and locked the door.

“You are going to stay here” he said

“What place is this?” she asked “This is not your house”

“No” he said smirking “And is not Siwon’s house either”

“Let me go!” she yelled at him

“I will” he said “After we talk”

“Fine” she said giving up “I’m listening”

Donghae felt relieved after hearing that and sat next to Jessica.

“I went to Sunye’s party because she told you were going to be there as well” he started explaining “I was waiting for you and Jay approached to me and told me to have some drinks with him…”

“And you trusted Jay?” Jessica asked in disbelief

“That was my mistake” he said

“Ok, I understand that” she said “But you kissed Sunye…”

Jessica couldn’t look at Donghae’s eyes because she knew she would feel weak and would end up forgiving him if she did.

“I don’t know how that happened!” he said. He took Jessica’s face in his hands and made her face him. She blushed hardly. “I love you Jung Sooyeon and I would never cheat on you, please forgive me”

“Tell me something” she said looking away “If you had seen me kissing Jay or any other guy, would you forgive me that easily?”

“I…” Donghae didn’t know what to say. He knew she was right, it wasn’t something that could be easily forgotten “Don’t know. But it wasn’t my intention to kiss her”

“Just give me time, ok?” she told him and he nodded. Donghae suddenly hugged her tightly and she gasped surprised.

“I’ll give you all the time you need” he said giving her kiss on the cheek and making her blush.

“Now, can you let me go?” she asked him and he laughed

“Not yet” he said

“WHAT?!” she asked “But you promised!”

“We still have something else prepared for you” he said winking at her

…………………………………………

Yoona was hitting Siwon on the chest and yelling at him but he didn’t let her go.

“By quiet, Yoong” he told her and she sent him a death glare. Siwon opened the door of the room with his foot and put Yoona on the bed, like Donghae did with Jessica. Then he closed the door.

“Why did you take me here?” she asked him

“You are going to sleep here” he said smiling at her sweetly “Did you think I was going to you or something like that?”

“YAH!” Yoona blushed immediately and hit Siwon’s arm. He just laughed

“I’m not the kind of guy that would do that”

“But you kidnapped me!” she yelled at him

“Yes, I may be a kidnapper but not a ” he joked

“Just let me go!” she said

“No” he said “Until you tell me everything. Why are you marrying Yoochun?”

“Because I want to!” she said looking away

“I already told you I don’t believe you” he said getting closer to her and she couldn’t help but blush. Their faces were just inches apart.

“Think whatever you want” she told him

“We can stay here all the time you need” he said and then stole a kiss from her

“YAH!” she complained but she actually liked it a lot. “Stop it, would you?”

“No” he said smiling playfully and giving her another peck on the lips

“You are kissing an engaged woman!” she told him

“Yes, I know” he said “And I want to know why you are engaged”

“If I tell you, will you let me go?” she asked him

“Yes… or maybe I’ll keep you here until the wedding day passes” he said

“CHOI SIWON!” Yoona scolded him

“Ok ok” he said

“Fine” she said “My grandfather is making me marry Yoochun. If I don’t, I will have to go England and no one will ever see me again”

Siwon was left speechless. He didn’t even want to joke anymore because he couldn’t believe her grandfather could be that mean.

“Now you know” she said sadly “So, let me go”

“Now that I know” he said “I can’t let you go. I won’t let you marry Yoochun!”

“You have to!” she told him “I don’t want my grandfather to do anything against anyone”

“I will find a way to save you from that marriage” he said “You won’t get rid of me that easily, Im Yoona”

Yoona felt like smiling for a while but then the smile faded because she knew her grandfather will try to do something against Siwon.

“Now, let me go” she said

“Not yet” he said “We still have something prepared for you”