Chapter 30: Goodbye

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 30: Goodbye

“Siwon…” she said with tears in her eyes “I have a life in Seoul, I can’t stay here with you”

Siwon looked sad when she said that but she was right. He had no right to ask her to stay with knowing she had a life in Seoul. Kibum just smirked.

“So, you are choosing me?” he asked with a wide smile

“I’m not choosing you” Yoona said coldly and Kibum’s expression changed. “I would really appreciate it if you stay out of my life Kibum sshi.”

Siwon wanted to smile but he was too hurt to do it.

“Siwon, why don’t you come with us to Seoul again?” Donghae suggested and Yoona’s face suddenly brightened

“Your family might miss you a lot” Jessica said and Siwon smiled thinking about his siblings.

“Why are you being so selfish?!” Hara suddenly said annoyed and everyone was surprised with her reaction “Siwon also has a life here in Paris, he can’t just leave like that!”

Heechul was so annoyed with her that he wanted to slap her hardly but he controlled himself because she was a girl.

“Hara sshi is right” Yoona said and everyone gasped

“She is?” Heechul and Jessica asked confused

“Yes, she is right” Yoona said looking down. Tears started rolling down her eyes as she faced Siwon.  “You have a life here Siwon, I cannot make you leave all what you’ve fought for”

“Yoona…” he said holding back his tears. He wanted to say something but he just didn’t know what to say.

“We’ll leave tomorrow” Yoona said wiping her tears and walked away from Siwon. Donghae patted Siwon’s back and then left with Jessica. Heechul also followed them and finally Kibum left also. Siwon was left alone with Hara who had a wide grin on her face.

“Finally they are gone” Hara said and put her hand on Siwon’s arm. Siwon removed her hand politely. She looked surprised.

“I don’t want you to intrude in my life!” Siwon yelled at her. Hara had never seen him so mad.

“I- w-as just try-ing to he-lp you” she said nervously

“Well, you are not helpful!” he said harshly “You and Kibum really are alike!”

He left really mad and Hara was surprised with his harsh words. He had never seen Siwon so mad and upset.

……………………………………

Yoona went to her room and packed all her things. She was trying not to cry but she couldn’t. Tears wouldn’t stop rolling down her eyes.

“My life would have been better if you hadn’t appeared Choi Siwon” she said to herself.  “Who am I kidding? If I hadn’t met you, my life wouldn’t have sense”

She remembered everything that happened to her since she met Siwon.

Flashback

Yoona was walking down the hallway when she suddenly bumped into someone. They both fell to the ground and dropped their calculus books.

“I’m sorry” he apologized helping her stand up and their eyes met and they couldn’t help but smile

……

“I’m Im Yoona” she said

“Choi Siwon” he said shaking her hand “Finally I know your name”

……

Yoona ran to Siwon and wrapped her hand around his neck in hug. Siwon unconsciously put his arms around her waist. He slowly leaned forward and their faces were only inches apart. He couldn’t help it anymore and kissed her.

Yoona was so confused that she suddenly ran away in the rain. Siwon was confused too but still he followed her.

……

“Why?” she asked still crying “Why did you kissed me?”

“You really want me to answer that?” he asked and she nodded

“Because I… I love you Im Yoona” he said “We’ve known each other for just a few months but I started to fall for you since I met you. Now I’m afraid my stupidity will make me loose your friendship”

“You babo!” I yelled “I love you too”

……

“Yoona…” he said “We have to break up”

Yoona suddenly started crying silently. He couldn’t stand seeing her cry but he couldn’t do anything, he had to end it.

“Why” she asked

“We can’t be together” he said

…..

“A man with no heart killed them…”

“What does it has to do with me?”

“I believe than man… is your father”

…...

Yoona’s uncle pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger. Siwon didn’t think twice and jumped in front of her. Yoona gasped when she heard the gunshot and saw blood running from Siwon’s body. After that, everything became dark for him.

“SIWON!”

……

“Siwon oppa” she said holding his hand and sitting next to him “I’m so sorry, this is my fault. I love you oppa, please don’t leave me…”

……

“Oh Yoong, didn’t you tell him?” Yoochun said said

“TELL ME WHAT?!” Siwon yelled and clenched his fists with anger. Tears started to fall from Yoona’s eyes.

“That I’m Yoona’s fiancé”

……

“Leave me alone, I said I don’t love you!”

“And I know you are lying!” Siwon yelled at her.

…..

“Siwon?” Yoona asked surprised

“Donghae?” Jessica said

“Why did you kidnap us?” Yoona yelled at them

……

Please don’t marry him, marry me

….

“Yoona… Siwon is… dead” Kibum said in really low voice. Yoona felt her heart sank.

“YOU ARE LYING!” she yelled at Kibum “Siwon is not dead!”

“Sorry, but you have to face the truth”

………….

“How is it possible that you are alive?!” she asked him almost yelling.  “I was in you funeral! I saw your grave!”

“It wasn’t my body” Siwon replied not daring to look at her in the eyes.

“So you lied to me”

……….

End of flashback

 “You hurt me like no one else has” she said still crying “But… I’ve never love anyone as I love you.”

Yoona was deeply concentrated in her thoughts when suddenly someone knocked on her door. She wiped her tears immediately.

“Come in” she said. When she turned around, she was surprised to see that person there.

“What are you doing here?” she asked harshly. He was the last person she wanted to see in that moment. “I told you to stay out of my life, Kibum!”

“I just wanted to say something before I leave” he said

“What do you want?!” she asked

“To apologize” he said and Yoona couldn’t believe what she was hearing

“What?” she asked surprised

“I know you may not believe me but I’m really sorry” he said and sounded sincere

“What made you change your mind?” she asked

“I realized that you won’t stop loving Siwon even if you are not together” he said and she smiled. “I’m really sorry”

“I accept your apology” she said and he smiled

“Thanks” he said

………………

The next day, they left really early to go to the airport. Yoona was quiet and distracted and no one dared to ask anything.

When they arrived, Heechul went to arrange everything while they sat there waiting for the plane to arrive. Yoona was still thinking about Siwon.

Is this the best decision?-she thought

She took out her phone. No missing calls, no messages, nothing. Yoona wiped the tears that were coming down her eyes.

Passengers of flight 216 destination Seoul, please board the plane

“I guess this is really goodbye” she said crying while boarding the plane. She sat down on her seat and waited for the plane to take off. Hours in that plane seemed like centuries. After some time, they finally arrived to Seoul. She was finally home.

............................................

THANKS TO ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS! :D so as you may have noticed, the story is ending soon :( what will happen to Yoona and Siwon??