Chapter 12: Unwind

"IF HE COMES BACK"

 

 

Time really seemed so fast. Last month it was autumn season and now its summer again. Oh, I love summer. Knowing that our graduation is getting nearer and nearer, it makes me feel more excited. After 2 days we will march on the stage with heads held high. College life is going to be done and we are gonna face another beginning..another journey. And of course I always want to spend this coming new beginning with Onew.

“Ya!” It’s Yina again. this loud girl. Ughh.

“Whaaaat!? Don’t shout I’m just beside you.” I said.

“Hahaha. Sorry. You’re daydreaming again. Haha. You have any plans tonight?” She asked.

“Nothing much. Why?”

“Taemin and I are planning to go to the beach for overnight. You know, bonfire and stuffs, I love it! Hahaha.” Said Yina.

“Okay I’ll ask Onew if he wants to come. And I don’t think Taemin would love that idea. He always want you solo. Hahaha.”

“I’ll kill him if doesn’t agree. Haha. And anyway, I already told Onew about it. And he just answered me exactly as you said. Hahaha.”

“Okay I think we’re coming with you. Hahaha.”

“Prepare your things! They’re on the way already.”

“Okay.”

After we prepared our things for the overnight at the beach, someone already knocked on the door. Maybe it’s them. I’ll go and see.

“SURPRISE!!!! Hahaha.” It was Taemin. Haha. He’s kinda being loud as days passes. Maybe it’s because of Yina. Hahaha.

“Oh Taemin ah. Get inside. You’re too loud. Hahaha.”

“Where is my Yina?” Yeah she’s yours. No one’s gonna get her from you.

“She’s in the room and~” But before I finished talking, he ran inside the room and..

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”  Yina screamed. I knew this would happen. She’s changing her clothes and he’s not supposed to get inside. That dork! Hahaha.

“I’m sorry!~” He went immediately out of the room and now he’s blushing. Hahaha.

“I told you! Hahaha!” I said teasingly.

“Ya! You didn’t tell me she’s~ ughh. What would I do now she’ll surely get mad at me.” he said.

“What’s happening? Am I late? Haha.” Onew’s here. We didn’t even hear him opened the door.

“Hahaha. You’re here. Taemin got a problem here. Hahaha.” I told him.

“What?! Don’t tell me my cousin’s pregnant!?!?” Hahaha. What made him jump into such conclusion? This dork! Hahaha.

“HAHAHA. You’re too much for a cousin. Yina’s not gonna do that! Taemin just got inside the room not knowing that Yina’s changing her clothes. Hahaha.” I explained.

“Oh. Just that? Haha. That’s alright. She’s your girlfriend anyway.” What is he saying? I can’t believe it. Hahaha.

After few minutes Yina opened the door. We all looked at her and she’s looking evilly at Taemin. poor Taemin. if looks could kill, he’s probably dead now. Hahaha.

“YAAAAAAAA!” She ran towards Taemin and pinched both of his cheeks until it turned red. Hahaha. These two are really funny.

“Aww.” Taemin blurted out while holding his cheeks and smirking.

“That’s for not knocking. Hahaha.” Yina said. She totally unpredictable. She’s looking at him evilly a while ago and now it seems that nothing happened.

“Hahaha. I thought you got pregnant.” Onew .

“That’s impossible. Hahaha.” She defended.

“Yeah. That’s totally impossible ‘cause we don’t even make ou~” But before he finished, Yina already had her arm around his neck and her hand on his mouth. Hahaha.

“What are we gonna do now?” Onew asked.

“It’s only 2 pm. It’s too early if where having an overnight.” I said.

“Let’s watch movies first! Hahaha.” Yina suggested.

“Right right. Here I have new movies. TADA!” He’s holding DVDs.

“Haha. Movie freak!” Said Yina.

“What the heck are you saying new?! Hahaha.” Onew was shocked seeing the DVDs he was holding. Oh my. A complete Harry Potter movie series. Hahaha. Such a kiddo!

“Ya! Watch that alone! I know you just wanna see Emma Watson in that movie.” Yina said.

“Hahaha. Of course. I love Emma Watson since forever. Hahaha.” Taemin said. He’s even smiling like a fool while saying how he adored Emma Watson. He’s crazy.

“I love Emma Watson blablabla. Emma Watson YOUR FACE!!!” She said annoyingly.

“Hahaha. You’re jealous, aren’t you?” He said teasingly.

“Whatever. I’m gonna kill you later!” She exclaimed. Hahaha. I bet she is.

“I changed my mind. I don’t wanna watch movie now.” Onew butted in.

“What do you want now?” I asked him.

“My head hurts a little but I’m fine. I want to take a nap. Can I?” He asked. Oh my wrong timing. Why does headache need to visit him now? I hope he’ll be fine. I want to go to the beach.

“Okay. You want to stay in the room?” I asked him.

“No. I want to stay here.” Then he placed his head on my lap and closed his eyes.

“Ya. I’m going to buy snacks for later first.” Yina said.

“I’m coming with you.” Taemin smiled. Then they’re gone. Onew’s already sleeping. I think I feel sleepy too. I rested my head on the sofa and closed my eyes. Then, I fell asleep.

*****

| After 2 hours |

Yina’s POV

“We’re baaaack! Haha.” I said.

“Where are they? Oh there.” Taemin said. Ahnna and Onew are sleeping on the sofa bed. Aww. Sweet

“Ya. Give me your phone.” I ordered him.

“Why?” He asked curiously.

“Just give it!” He gave me his phone. Click. Haha. I took a picture of them.

“What’s that for?” Taemin asked.

“Nothing. I just want to do it. Haha. And can you please change your wallpaper.” Ughh. His wallpaper. Emma Watson again. Aishh.

“Okay okay. But I want a new one. Hahaha.” He said.

“What? You have a lot of picture there. Just change it.” I told him.

“Let’s take our picture together. Haha.” This dork. Okay fine. I know he won’t stop.

“Take a pose.” He said. I did a peace sign.

“Done?”

“Not like that. You always pose like that when we take pictures. Come on change it. Pretend that you’re kissing me on the cheek. Hahaha.” Okay fine. Aishh. And as I pouted my lips and move it closer to his cheek, he turned his face on my side then, CLICK. He kissed me and caught it in his phone.

“I’ll make this my wallpaper now. Hahaha.” Oh my. If someone sees that I’m gonna kill him.

“What are you two doing?” She smirked. Oh she’s awake now. Did she see everything? Oh my that’s embarrassing.

“Nothing. We just got here. We bought these.” I showed her the groceries and foods we’re gonna bring.

“Oh it’s already 5 pm. I think we should go to the beach now. Anyway, everything’s prepared already.” Taemin said.

“Wait. Onew’s still..” But before she finished he woke up.

“Hummmmmm.” Onew yawned.

“Are we going now?” He added.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?” Ahnna asked.

“Yeah I’m fine now. Let’s go?”

“Okay let’s go! Hahaha.” Taemin blurted. He held my hand and we went outside the apartment. Onew did the same to Ahnna. Then we grabbed a cab to take us to the beach. I’m sure it would be fun. A beach adventure before graduation? AWESOME. Hahaha.