Chapter 10: Fourteen

"IF HE COMES BACK"

 

 

| Apartment | 7:00pm |

Ahnna’s POV

Today is our acquaintance party. Taemin and Yina already left to go to the hotel.  Onew told me he would me. But where is he? I waited for him. 10..20..30 minutes…

Someone’s knocking. It must be him.

I stood up from my seat and looked at the mirror hanging on the wall beside the door. I smiled and opened the door.

When I opened it, it was a guy covering his face with a bouquet of roses. He slowly moved his hand and gave me the flowers. He smiled when his face was totally uncovered. It was him. Onew-- wearing his formal suit. He really looked handsome.

“Thank you.” I said with a smile tattooed on my face.

“Let’s go now.” He said. He smiled back. I wrapped my arms on his arm and we headed our way to the party.

We went to the hotel. All of the Art Club members were there wearing their most beautiful dresses and suits.

“Ya! We’re here.” We saw Taemin and Yina. They served us seats. We were on the same table for 4.

“Haha. Namja oppa! You looked more handsome!” Yina blurted while laughing.

“Haha. Of course.” Said Onew.

“Maybe he’s up for something later! Hahaha!” Taemin. He’s starting it again.

“Yeah you’re right! Look at them. They look like a real couple. They even look more like of a couple than us! Hahaha! Yina told Taemin. Haha.

“Eh?!” Taemin blurted. Haha. He’s not happy with what she said.

“Hahaha. Really Yina? We look more like of a couple than the two of you? Haha. POOR TAEMIN!” I blurted. Now it’s my time to prank him. After the two of them pranking me all the time, it’s time for my revenge! HAHAHA.

“Ya! That’s not true! We are a real couple and we look like a couple more than you! Haha.” Taemin argued.

“Haha. She’s right Taemin. You don’t really look like a couple! You’re just like bestfriends. Hahaha.” Now Onew’s helping me. Hahaha. Good thing he gets it.

“Yinaaaaaaaaa! They’re pranking me!” Taemin said while puffing his cheeks. Hahaha.

“Whatever. Don’t mind them. They’re just trying to prank us. They’re doing their revenge. Haha.” Yina told him. She knows it. Hahaha.

*****

After that funny conversation, the program officially started. We ate delicious foods, chitchat and danced. I danced with Onew for the first time. Taemin and Yina danced too. It was a long night. There were also announcements. Our Team Building which will be moved next month. Now it’s time for us to go home.

“Ya! We’ll go first.” Taemin said.

“Where are you going?” Onew asked.

“Anywhere.” He said.

“We’ll go with you.” I told him. Taemin widened his eyes on me like saying ‘Can you not!? I want to be alone with her!’ Okay I get him. we’re not going.

“Oh, you can go first. We have to talk about something.” I think Onew got what Taemin wants to say. Haha.

After that they left.

*****

| Pent House | 12:00 am |

We went home right after the party. I mean, we stayed at the apartment. Yina and Taemin weren’t there. I wonder where they are. It’s a bit hot inside the apartment so we went here at the rooftop. The cold wind blows. We are standing here and overlooking the city of Seoul. The lights were still on. There are still cars and other vehicles. And the moon and the stars up are shining.

“ Ya..” Onew uttered, suddenly breaking the silence.

“Why?” I said. I was still looking at the stars.

“Do you know what date is it today?” He said.

“September 13. Haha.” I said. Why is he asking?

“No.” He said.

“Hello?! Didn’t you see the invitation for the acquaintance party? It’s SEPTEMBER 13.” I emphasized.

“It’s passed 12. It’s already the 14th.” He said. He was serious.

“Haha. Yeah yeah. You’re right. Hahaha.” I chuckled.

“Do you still remember this date?” He asked. I thinked deeply. 14, 14, 14. OH! September 14 is~! But before I could tell him what I remembered…

“The day we met 5 years ago.” He said. I looked at him and he looked at me straight to my eyes too.

“I remember..” I said. He took out something from his pocket.

“Here.” He said. He was holding a necklace, or should I say a locket? Yeah. It’s a locket. I didn’t say anything. I looked at his eyes again after I glared at what he was holding.

“I’ll wear you this.” He said. He went to my back and moved my hair on the side.

“Oh, you are wearing this..” He smiled. He was referring to the half-heart necklace he gave me 2 years ago. I’ve always been wearing this necklace. He never saw it because it’s always been covered by my uniform’s collar. But swear, I never removed it. Except when I take a bath of course. He wore me the locket. Now I have 2 accessories hanging on my neck. Both important, both precious, both from him.

“I’m wearing mine too.” He showed me the other half of the necklace. I’m glad he’s wearing it. I looked at the locket once again and opened it. It was a locket with a clock inside. There’s also a picture of the two of us. A picture taken 5 years ago. Our very first picture together.

“Ahnna, I’ve always wanted to tell you this..” He said.

“What?”

“Saranghae..” He said. As friends?

“Onew ya..I know you love me. We’re bestfriends right?” I told him.

“I love you more than a bestfriend! Be my girlfriend!” What?! Oh my. My heart is pumping faster now.

“…” I just looked at him. He cupped my face and moved his face closer. Then, he kissed me. it lasted for seconds. I don’t know how long. After that kiss, he looked at me. he was still holding my face.

“You’re not answering..” He said. We was kinda disappointed.

“How can I answer you if you suddenly kissed me..” I smiled.

“So what’s your answer?” he asked. He sounds excited.

“I love you too..” I whispered.

“Huh?” He moved his ears closer to my mouth. Did he not hear me?

“I love you!” I shouted.

“Hahaha. Ahnna just don’t know how happy I am Ahnna. I love you, I love you, I love you!.” He carried me. lover’s carry. I placed my arms around his neck then I looked at him. He moved his face closer once again. Then, our lips touched. And I don’t want it to end…

 

 

HELLO GUYS! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!! ANYWAY, I'M ON SUMMER VACATION (BUT I'LL BE HAVING SUMMER DUTY~~ YOU KNOW, NURSING THING. HAHAHAHA) SO I PROMISE TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE^^

THANKS!!! :)