Review for Seulgi

Emerald Star Shop™ [CLOSED]

 

Being a Hottie's Singing Partner review by PrivateLovestoryxxx

Story Title (3/5 marks)
 

It’s a bit cliché and not really that interesting. Because when you say, “Being a hottie’s singing partner”, you’re just suggesting that the story is about how Jihye’s life is when she is Baekhyun’s singing partner.

Attractiveness (3/5 marks)

 

It is attractive, I admit. But that is only because there’s Exo involved. I like you description though, there are a few errors here and there. But since it’s still readable, I won’t judge to harshly on that. Your foreword is certainly captivating. I was drawn to the story myself when I saw the snippet but hey, it’s a bit cliché sounding. 

Story Plot (26/40 marks)

 

Rarely do I see any stories that the authors are able to turn a cliché plot into something even better. You certainly accomplished that though flaws show throughout the story, it really isn’t that bad and I can actually be bothered to read all the 36 chapters because well, you really managed to twist a lot of would-be cliché moments with other much more interesting events. Not bad! But, there’s one thing that isn’t really right. The OC’s outfits. Why oh why did you have to ruin such a perfect story with that ridiculous pictures when you can actually describe them?

Story Organization (9/10 marks)

 

It’s really well organized, I can’t deny that. But, I do see you doing overviews and that is a big question mark to me. HUH? You can write brilliantly, really! Why not just describe them?

Creativity and Originality (17/20 marks)

 

I like how you twist the normal storyline into something better. But since it still came from a cliché plot, not full marks.

Grammar and Spelling (18/20 marks)

 

Your grammar is not really a problem but I do see mistakes around and your spelling also has a few mistakes here and there but no biggie!


Total: 76/100

Story Link


-Sorry if it was too late-

-27 August 2012 : 7.11 p.m-