Advertisement For allkpop22LOVE

Emerald Star Shop™ [CLOSED]

 

I Work Alone

by allkpop22LOVE

Genre : Romance, Comedy, Angst

Main Character : Infinite , OC

 

Soyeon has worked alone her whole life!
Fought on her own!
Lived on her own!
and killed on her own!
But what happens when her life is turned upside down when she screws up one of her missions.
Now this loner who ahets socializing is now forced to work with and live with 7 new partners! How will she adjust when she hates partners and can't stand her new ones! Especially when a killers on the lose and seems to be targeting her!

Soyeon/you: She's quiet very intellegent but hates to socialize and can be very rude and cruel not wanting to get close to others!


Sunggyu: The leader, he hates Soyeon's rebellious and troublesome personality! Especially when she casues so much trouble and refuses to listen to his orders! he 's a bit demanding but has a sweet side!

Dongwoo: He's the secret genius whose always smiling and having a good time! But don't screw with him he could blow your head off with in seconds of the last word that leaves your mouth if you screw with him! But normally the sweet kind type!

Woohyun: The cheesy flirt whose got a bad personality! Always trying to get away with things he shoudln't be able to get away with by doing his aegyo! He is sneaky and clever but gets on Soyeon's nerves a bit!

Hoya: The only one who seems to get Soyeon's respect and you'll be shocked to find out why! He's tough and loves to show off but also likes to get respected and won't take anyone's crap including Soyeon's! But his anger issues cause a huge problem!

Sungyeol: The childish one who is always trying to find away to get someone or the others in trouble! Especially if you screw with his precious car! He also seems to alwyas get into bad situations but eh's all in all the mood maker of the group!

Myungsoo: The quiet charismatic one whose a bit of an idiot in reality! but one thing is for sure he and Soyeon hate each other with a passion and are always trying to make each other miserable and he finds it quite fun!

Sungjong: the kind of girly one whose got fast moves, and tons of tricks up his sleeve. Always very quiet and laid back unless you provoke him! then get ready to get a face full of snide comments and remarks he picked up from just studying you quietly! This Diva maknae is the true genius in this group!

 

Link to the story


- 12.09.12 ; 7.52 p.m. -