Review for jaeshii

Emerald Star Shop™ [CLOSED]

This thing we call Destiny Review by Breezy-Mist00 :

Title: 7.5/10

The title could've been something like 'We're Finally Together' or 'My Happy Ending' but yours was alright as well. The only reason I am saying this is because well when reading the story, it took me awhile to get why the title was what it was. Next time, try to involve the thoughts of 'destiny' throughout the text and it would be perfect such as she/he might really believe in destiny. Even if that was what the main idea was, you could've showed it a lot more through the story to let your readers understand. 


Forward/Prologue/Description; 5/10 

The description and forward seemed a little rush to me. The forward and description wasn't really that interesting and it didn't really catch my attention. It might be only me who thinks this so please don't take this to heart. I think if there was a bit more description it would've been good. Something you could've done was a small section talking about your characters like a mini profile like some other stories have. Such as my new story, I tried to make a interesting plot which would make the readers find eye catching and mysterious and that would make them want to read more. On the bottom u could then put your mini profiles such as age, how they look, hobbies, personality etc. you could've also got a character chart or a banner to promote your story and make it eye catching with the lovely graphic. If you are going to make another story, take this to mind and try it. It has a huge possibility to get your story more views and subscribers. 

Poster: 5/10

Even though I think your main image isn't a poster, I guess it was alright. It would've been better if u got a poster to make your forward page look nice but I think this would do but i wish you would've found something slightly brighter and more uplifting. 


Spelling: 8/10

For someone who's english isn't their first language, your really good. There weren't as many wrongly spelt words like I had expected and there weren't any sentences with the wrong tense. It was very impressive. You knew where to put the capital letters, the full stops and also the speech marks. 


Extra's/others: 4/5

If your chapters were slightly longer and more detailed it would've been good. Also if you had a few more chapters and not try to squeeze everything into 19 chapters. 

Story: 7/10

The story overall was alright. It wasn't the best but it also wasn't the worse. I hope you would try harder and do your best in your next story(if u are making another one). FIGHTING!! and please feel free to tell me how you feel about this review. Next time if you want another review, come back to Emerald Star Shop and I will do it for you. <3


Total: 36.5/55


Keep Calm and always do your BEST<3

Story Link


-21 August 2012 ; 9.57 p.m-