Review for themightyrocklee

Emerald Star Shop™ [CLOSED]

Haru-Haru review by AkaneX

 

(8.5/10)Title 

I think the title is okay, it doesn`t say too much which is good, but it`s a little common.I like the fact that it is a BigBang`s song and it`s not in english, which gives it a little more 'asiatic air'.

(23/30)Appearence/Description/Foreword

I like the poster but the background doesn`t looks very good, its quality is bad and it looks..., I don`t want to be so harsy, but it looks unattractive. The colors are also cool.

The description is good and makes you wanting to know more about the story even that it is a little short, you could make it at least twice better.
Now...the foreword...you just wrote a quote which fits to the story, it`s okay, but you could, again, do it better.

(8/10)Characters

The characters are very good, everything at this point is good, the girls and the group. You could add some pictures with the OC`s so we can have an idea how the girls looks like.

(19/20)Grammar/Spelling

Your grammar and spelling are very good, except little, little spelling mistakes.

(30/30)Story Plot/Chapters

Here I should say a lot, but I won`t because I looked closely through the chapters and everything is alright, I liked it, you have a lot of imagination and originality there. You described everything very well and it has comedy, romance and everything you need. Good work!

 

Total: 88.5/100

Story Link


- 30 September 2012 ; 06.03 p.m-