chapter 1

player.....woohyun

 

You were invited to a party, but you didn’t even know whose house the party was at.

but since your best friend, Nara invited you; you decided to go.

you : “What a huge house” you said looking around.

nara : “Yes, i know…why do you think everyone is all over him, and he likes that” she said running off. 

you explored the house alittle more, and then decided to go outside by the pool

 as soon as you got there, you saw a bunch of girls standing there with a guy, you decided to see what it was; You saw that guy that lives here; Nara showed you him before, but he totally looks different on pictures.

your pov : he was good looking; but he didn’t seem like a nice guy to you, he looked more like a player, that was just having fun, playing with girls.

You smiled, and went to sit by the pool. You sat there alone, Nara obviously knew everyone…but you were just there, awkwardly sitting.

“What’s your name?” you heard a deep manly voice, you looked at him.

That guy? why would he come to talk to me? he’s probably trying to get to me.

you : ”____, what about you?” You asked him, still waving your feet in the water.

“Woohyun, shouldn’t you know that? you’re at my house” he joked sitting next to you.

“You have a very beautiful name, just like you” He said Smirking.

“uhm, Woohyun” you said Putting your hand on his shoulder “That…was very very cheesy; and flirting wouldn’t work on me” You smiled. 

“Really?” He asked Leaning close to you, to pretend that he’ll kiss you. 

You didn’t move, He backed away laughing alittle.

“……..don’t try doing that again, argh” you said standing up and going to your Nara.

“What a girl” woohyun said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-i know its short, but its just the beginning, i want you to get the idea of the whole story, leave me feedback tell me if you like it or not~ i’ll try to make it Funnest to read Thanks .