Sorry

Sorry, This Boy is Mine

“You showed your jealous like this is good, I’d know the reason why and comfort you,”

“Don’t be crazy,” Go away! Who jealous you? I didn’t, I just… jealous instead of Sooyoung!!!

Baekhyun takes his face on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Keke~ don’t be shame, I’m not shy.”

“I didn’t jealous you, don’t be pabo here.”

“…”

“Err… Mian... both…” Sooyoung comes in.

“Err… Sooyoung, I’m sorry that I destroyed your party. Jeongmal mianhae.”

“Gwenchanayo, you didn’t do anything. I just wanna ask how you can argue with them.”

Sooyoung asks and look at Seohyun and Baekhyun. Seohyun wants them to talk… so she says…

“Ask Baekhyun. I don’t want to say anything. I want to eat something that cools to calm down my feeling.”

 

Sooyoung tries to pull Seohyun’s arm, but Seohyun winks until Sooyoung frees her… Oh, oh, don’t say no with this gold chance, chingu-ah~~

She’s walk to take drinks that not so far from them, before takes grape wine to drink.

 

“Seohyun-ah,”

“Nae?”

“I want to ask the story passed a moment ago.”

“Or~ I’m sorry… I didn’t attention to do that… But...”

“Nan arra. I didn’t interest with your arguing.”

“Oh, nae.”

“But… I want to ask…”

Siwon stares at Baekhyun that stares at him too.

“…”

“Seohyun is Baekhyun’s girlfriend?”

“Err…”

“Seohyun… I just want to know, but if it’s too hard to tell it’s okay… I just want to know are you Baekhyun’s girl or not.”

“It’s….”

“Err… I know it’s your own story… But I truly want to know.”

Aish~~ I want to tell him, we’re just classmate…but… the ring on my finger forces me not to say that ><

 

“Siwon-oppa… I…”

“What are you talking?”

Baekhyun again…

“Nothing, did you talk with Sooyoung?”

“Done!”

“What happened on you? Huh! Wait me there, after I talk we’ll go.”

“No, I want to go home!”

“And why don’t you go? You took your car too!”

“But I want to go with you! And you must go with me!”

He’s become mad…

“Baekhyun, so I take just 5 minutes to talk with Seohyun.”

“Mian, I don’t want to wait.”

“Err…”

“Byun Baekhyun!!!”

“Huh!”

“Ga!!!”

“I won’t… You must go now and now!!” says Baekhyun and he takes Seohyun hands, before says to Siwon…

“Sorry, this girl is mine!”

“…” Siwon surprises.

“…” Sooyoung shocks.

“…” Seohyun gaps.

 

He’s copy Seohyun’s words!

 

“Hey, you! Free!”

Baekhyun isn’t listen to Seohyun, he pulls her hand to the car by Siwon and Sooyoung follow them, makes him angry more and more.

“And why you have to follow us?”

“Why you need to drag Seohyun? I just want to talk with her a few minutes, can’t I? What accomplish are you?”

 

Siwon is now starting angry too…

 

“My accomplish? I can’t help, maybe I need to tell.”

“Stop!!!”

Seohyun shouts at Baekhyun because she’s afraid he will tell Siwon about their engaging. Baekhyun looks at Seohyun at once. Seohyun knows she’s engaged but she doesn’t want Siwon to knows about this. She thinks even though, this silly engaging will END! And it won’t have the fake relationship anymore.

“Oppa, I will call and answer you question tonight.”

“Okay,”

“So now I need to go, I’m sorry for everything happened today.”

“Mm. Gwenchana, Seohyun. Go, tomorrow I will take your car at your home.”

“Gomawo, so I’ll go now. Sooyoung, need to go. See you tomorrow.”

“Nae, be safe by the way.”

 

Seohyun nods and lead Baekhyun to car, Baekhyun glances at Siwon before comes in the car and start driving. Because of his anger, he drives very fast!

Very, very, very fast!!!!!!!!!

Baekhyun drives and doesn’t say anything. Seohyun feels he’s not him, you think so? Because Byun Baekhyun that we know is naughty, funny and crazy, but his character today is changed! She doesn’t know.

Seohyun can’t be patient anymore for this quieting. Evil like her also can headache.

 

“Er… Don’t drive very fast.”

Seohyun tries to tell Baekhyun. The car is slower and slower then slower. Very slow, if you walk can be fast than it.

“Too slow, can be faster?”

Baekhyun steps on gear, he looks straight the way without any stop. And his face is red, with no feeling.

“Er, too… too fast.”

 

Eut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [The car stops]