Sorry, This Boy is Mine

Sorry, This Boy is Mine

Tomorrow…

9AM…

 

Lucifer like her wouldn’t wake up yet if there wasn’t someone comes and sings ‘Be Mine’ of 2NE1, voice just like penguin on her bed.

 

“So just shut up and be mine, deo isang gidarijima, sori eopshi watdaga~”

“Hey, you!!!!”

She’s wake up and shouts to Baekhyun, what does he do here in her room?! Hah? Her… Room?

Baekhyun comes to her room!!

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

“Ouch!” Baekhyun covers his ears.

“Here! Here!”

 

She throws him her favorite pillow. I hit you for the best, remember in your head! Seohyun thinks.

 

“Ouch! Jeongmal appayo!”

He comes close to her and catches her hands and bends down his head very close to her and takes his lips over her lips.

“!!!”

 

*Special Seohyun POV*

No!!! I’m not brush my teeth yet… Aniya! How can you do that to me?!!

I try to move all one’s might. Although I look Lucifer and vicious in everyone’s eyes, I look so clever for story like this. But I never let any boy touch my lips and who are you?? How can you dare to steal my first kiss so easy?? And why I have to feel this way?

I feel like my heart is burning like an ice is under the sun. A feeling that cannot control myself and cannot warn my own mind!!!

 

Aniya!! Free me!!

            Baekhyun takes off his lips from my lips before he smiles to make everyone’s heart dizzy in his style and then he takes his lips on my lips again. I can’t follow him! >.<

 

I feel it is really long, in my brain is frozen until I cannot breathe until he takes off his lips. I look at him, my mind is back to let me realize its ‘SHAME’!

*End Special Seohyun POV*

 

“Go,”

“Wae?”

 “What accomplished you have to do that to me?”

“…”

“Answer,”

“Accomplished? Nae, I have. Because I’m your engaged boy.”

“Huh!”

“Don’t make that voice at me. Why you have to mock?”

“I don’t do to others only you.”

“What people like me? Or a person like me has a different position from you? If it’s true, your umma and my umma wouldn’t have to catch me and you to engage, right?!”

“Michigetseo!”

“Go take a shower and cloth yourself.”

“You don’t have any feeling with my words?”

“I’m not unashamed.”

“So why you don’t go? Don’t let me see your face.”

“Enjoy your talking. Because you’re Lucifer, I understand and I will try to be a Lucifer too. It’ll fit with you.”

“Damn! I shouldn’t borrow exercise book from a sleepy boy in the class like you. Keep as we never know each other!!!”

“We had to meet too in the time we must to engage.”

“Huh! We can engage, we can cut it too.”

“I will wait for you to cut.”

“Huh!”

“Go take a shower, I wait you down stair.”

“Huh!”

Baekhyun walks to the door before he notices something and turns to talk with Seohyun again:

“I just notice. I should be Lucifer, right? So I give you ten minutes, I will come up and pull you!”

“Ga!!!!”

“Nae…”

 

 

When Baekhyun goes, she goes to the bathroom and takes a shower and cloth herself in 5 minutes (Beautiful girls don’t have to take longer time) and then thinks the way not to go out with him.

 

Tok! Tok! Tok! Tok!

Hah! Don’t tell me it’s him! Ten minutes aren’t complete! Seohyun thinks.

“Are you ready, Seohyun?” It’s Baekhyun.

“I’m not…”

 

Krik!

Hey! He opens the door! How? I locked the door.

“Ah~~ already~”

“How… can you open the door? I locked it.”

“Yeogi-ae. Your umma is really kind.”

Baekhyun takes key for Seohyun to see before he puts it into his pocket and smiles to her.

Umma!!! Wae ireoni?? T_T Seohyun groans inside her mind.

 

“Let’s go, we’re late.”

“Late?!!! Are you crazy? Yesterday you told, we’re on date at 11AM and you gave me 10 minutes and now it’s time?”

“Not yet. Wae?”

“Michin geoni?”

“I don’t like patient, please understand.”

“Huh!”

“So let’s go.”

“Err… Maybe today I can’t go!”

“Mwo?!”

“Huh! Are you deaf? I told today I can’t go, I’m busy.”

“What a kind of your busy? Don’t escape. I know Lucifer like you have got a thousand of tricks.”

Aniya, it’s million! ß(I say^^

“I’m truly busy, I can swear.”

“So I go too. Where?”

“Don’t have to go ==! I go to CME Center.”

“So I can go, because I’d go there too.”