Sorry, This Boy is Mine

Sorry, This Boy is Mine

Tomorrow…

Seohyun is finding the way, to hold on with a new kind of spirit like Baekhyun. Because she doesn’t want him to goes to the party.

He tells that he’ll take me, yes… I should go before he comes… and I must go and faster than me and hurry. Aish~~ why I just found it? If I think quickly than this, now I’d be in Siwon-oppa house. And Baekhyun doesn’t know where Siwon-oppa house is. Seohyun found the way out.

After she thought about her plan, she hurries to take things to her new red car. It just bought, because she wanted to change herself for Siwon. She wants to drive out, but…

What is it?!

Black hair with milk color stripes, white skin, handsome stands and smiles at the door.

Byun Baekhyun!! When… When he arrives here?!

Baekhyun comes and knock Seohyun’s cars window, that park in the garden, it was supposed to leave.

“You’re… so fast.”

She moves the window down and dried smile to him.

“I don’t know the girls when they talk on the phone and when they want to off, they off without any bye.”

“Err… that’s a girl.”

“Jinjja? I see only you. Because girls that I used to associate with, always tell me that saranghae, miss, good night or else.”

Huh! You’re really charming! Maybe the good, sweet, nice angels could fall into your love, but evil like me, would never! (Jinjjayo? <- Author) Author, go away, you got nothing here! Continue write it! (Nae, nae)

“Or~ Jinjja? Eotteokhae? … I don’t want to be lazier when I talk with the person who doesn’t important for my life. Just a person who I knew in normal way, I wouldn’t care.”

“Uh-huh! Nae, nae… Just it! And now where are you going? It’s almost time,”

Err… I forgot it ==

“Err… err I… I go to buy something here.”

“Stop. Keep your car, I’ll take you so we’ll go to the party together.”

“Ani.”

“Huh?”

“Er… err…”

“?”

“Aniya… I mean I will go myself, you just wait inside. Because the things I buy, are my umma’s. After I buy, I must give her.”

“So why don’t you tell Jiyoung-noona to go? Did you ever buy things yourself?”

“Don’t mock me, although I’m high show but I used to buy things myself too.”

“Or~ Ani, keke. Are you sure you’re going to buy things?”

“Nae!! I don’t lay you!!”

“Haha, don’t make that face. I believe, hurry and back. I’ll wait.”

When she hears this, she’s hurry to step on speed and goes out.

On the way, she’s thinking.

Oh, why it so easy? But why he has to certain on the last word like he knows my plan? Hmm, gwenchana, now I’m free. Hoho, you gave me a chance yourself.

 

She parks the car in the Siwon’s yard with the best feeling. They’re decorating the house inside, now it’s very beautiful, can’t think for the night!! How romantic it will be, special at the pool. If we could drink grape wine and drop our legs in the pool, look at the moon, and look at our lover’s eyes. Kya!!

“Annyeonghasaeyo, everyone.”

Everyone that she’s mean to is Siwon and Sooyoung. She’s the first now.

Hey… it means I’m the 3rd member in this family, keke. Sooyoung, you must practice to call me ‘Unnie-in-law’, haha.

Seohyun thinks.

 

“Ah~ welcome, you’re the first!”

“Annyeong, Seohyun and err… Byun Baekhyun?”

Siwon looks for Baekhyun, but Seohyun lays him.

“Or~~ Baekhyun is busy, he told me to tell you a sorry.”

“Or~ nae.”

“Mwo? Byun Baekhyun? You mean the boy who studies in our class?”

“So you wonder who else? Nae, he is.”

“Hey! When you can get closer to him? Why I don’t know?”

            Siwon goes to take some balloons and prepares other things because his friends are nearly coming so Seohyun tells everything to Sooyoung. And that’s the time, Seohyun knows Sooyoung likes Baekhyun.

She thinks that, Baekhyun isn’t bad if I… make him Sooyoung as a… couple?!.. It’s good to do. Because Siwon-oppa and I will have time to… love <3 love. Ahh!!

 

“Jeongmal? You’re really lucky to engage with him.”

“Aish~~ aniya. We didn’t like each other, I feel it’s just friend.”

“Jinjja? Too bad.”

“Nae… if we marry… oh no, no!”

“Nae.”

“Hey, don’t sad. I think he won’t agree to marry me.”

“…”

“Sooyoung, will you agree me? Make him like you.”

“Hah? Mwo? It’s good?”

“Nae! I think if he knows you, he’ll like you.”

Seohyun thinks about that. She thinks if Baekhyun knows Sooyoung, he will like her because she’s cute and slim, and a good character.

“No. I don’t want! Hmm… I go to help my oppa. You sit here, nae? I will call maid to give you a glass of water.”

“Hah? Nae…”