Sorry, This Boy is Mine

Sorry, This Boy is Mine

“Er… err Seohyun-ah~”

            One boy wears glasses, comes close to Seohyun, he looks shy. When Seohyun sees, she wants to laugh… but it’s too late because everyone around is looking at the boy with marigold flowers in his hand! Make sure it’s MARIGOLD FLOWERS! And they’ll laugh because he’s walk toward to Seohyun to show her his love. He’s brave to bring himself to Seohyun, because if someone isn’t perfect enough and she’s not give him perfect point, at least is 0.

 

            Seohyun’s eyes look to the boy, it means what things he does here? Everyone around starts to quiet, because the history had written: IF SOMEONE ISN’T PERFECT AND COME TO HER LIKE THIS, SHE’LL GO AWAY BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T WANT TO TALK WITH. But why? Because Lucifer high show like her is the star actor is this story!

 

“Err… Err… I…”

He’s wonder when he sees Seohyun isn’t going away from him.

“Things with me?”

 

Everyone is surprise with the wired event. They are wondering with the nice words from Seohyun.

 

“Err… Jeoneun Lee Donghae imnida… I brought marigold flowers…”

“To obey a grave in the school?”

“Err…. Aniya… Not that,”

“Keke~ I know~ give me? Thank you,”

 

She takes a bunch of marigold flowers from Donghae and stares at others that are surprising.

 

“I have to go to study at Norway. I always peek you but I’m not dare… Today is my last day here, so I collect all my brave… But I didn’t think you’d talk to me and accept my flowers,”

“Nae. When you comeback, don’t forget visit here.”

“Nae. Gomawoyo.”

“Cheonmaneyo. So I’ll go to class. Annyeong, Lee Donghae-oppa”

“…” everyone is surprise.

 

 

Class

            She doesn’t know that what did she do, it gives Lee Donghae some hopes or not. But she doesn’t want to hurt him, however she’s fed up for others. Maybe they saw him looks silly and they mocked him. ! See? She’s a star actor of this story!

 

“Seohyun-ah, are you okay?”

“Huh? What, Choi Sooyoung?”

“Hah~~~ How can you ask me? An event that you took marigold flowers from a boy who wears glasses just a moment ago~ I wanna laugh, how dare you, keke?”

“Hey~~~ why you mock him? I was really glad to see others that wanted to laugh, but then they couldn’t laugh. Haha!”

“Oh~~ hahahaha” they laugh.

“Where is your exercise book? I want to copy,”

“No, no~ not yet,”

“Hmm… When I can depend you, my dear friend?”

“Ew! Why don’t you do it yourself?”

“Huh! I’ll borrow others,”

 

She goes out from her desk and finds help.

Oh, there… that boy… who is lying his face on the desk (What’s his name? I don’t know) my direction. Seohyun thinks.

 

“Eh! Eh!” She walks toward to him and use her expensive ruler click on his shoulder, sleepy boy is awake (in the amaze feeling). His face is very white, and clean like a kid, his lips are orange, his hair is black and milk color stripes and it makes him looks so high. “Did you do your exercise yet?”

 

I can’t believe he’s study in my class. Eh! Or someone is the class goes to fix his charm? I never know or meet him. Seohyun thinks.

 

“You… talk to me?”

“Nae, right. What? Or you never talk to girls?”

“Aniya. But I never see you talk to someone in the class,”

“…”

“Seems like you don’t know me, Joo Seohyun!”

“Ani… I know you,”

“Are you sure?”

“Nae! Your name is… err… Kyungsoo, right? Study with me since grade 9.”

“You are stupid! Ideumi Byun Baekhyun imnida. I just change here.”

 

Aish~~~ ! >< Seohyun thinks.

 

“Why I have to know you?”

“Hehe, great talking. Your Lucifer sense is working?”

“Lucifer and what’s wrong? Is it over you? I just borrow your exercise book, must we talk until tomorrow?”

“Sit,”

“Hey!”

“Ah-ah-ah~ don’t be angry. I want to tell you something,”

 

Enough! Are you thinking that only you I can borrow your exercise? Seohyun thinks.