Sorry, This Boy is Mine

Sorry, This Boy is Mine

*Seohyun POV*

While Sooyoung isn’t agree with me, but her heart is agreeing. If I create something and keep in her heart?

I can do it alone!

Keep Byun Baekhyun as a gift from this unnie-in-law, Sooyoung, haha,

(Author: Really believe it’ll successful?

Me: If you write like that.

Author: Up to me, you’re just a character. Must follow me.

Me: Aish~ ==)

 

I drink water melon juice for a while, and then I go to help them, to practice as a daughter in law in this house.

(Author: Won’t stop?

Me: I don’t want to argue with you, author ==

Author: Call me Kim ^^

Me: Huh!)

*End Seohyun POV*

 

Sooyoung’s parents had dead many years ago and Siwon is the feeder and take care of Sooyoung.

 

Friends that invited are coming. They’re high show and friends in community. Most of them are Siwon’s friends, and they’re handsome (Because they’re member in SJ ==) and there’s some girls, too.

 

The time is getting dark, and the party is being celebrated too. ‘Mr. Simple’ is being played, mixed with the visitors’ voice. Seohyun starts to greet with other new friends that high show like her, while before she never talks with them if she’s not close to them, she won’t bow. Look like they’re wondering but then they understand when they become closer to her.

She starts to know that a greeting without arrogating is good.

She talks with them for a while, and looks for Siwon, but she doesn’t see, so she goes to ask Sooyoung that talking to a group of ladies.

“Sooyoung, Siwon-oppa eodi itseoyo?”

She whispers to Sooyoung and smiles to the ladies. But those ladies start to look at Seohyun in the unfriendly way.

 

“Or~~ I saw him talks on the phone behind the house and then he goes to the front door, maybe more friends are come.”

“Or~”

 

She looks at three ladies that whispering about her. But she doesn’t care, but don’t let her knows, she’d fight.

She sees Siwon and prepares to go to him, but she has to stop when she sees the follower is…

Guess…

Siwon’s friend?

… Ani

Siwon’s yeoja chingu?

… If it’s true, Seohyun wouldn’t let her go home with 32 limbs!

Okay!

He is… Byun Baekhyun

 

(Seohyun: How can he come?

Kim: Ya…)

 

“Ah-huh, Seohyun.” That’s his voice.

“…” She dried smiles to Siwon and he smiles back and goes away, let Baekhyun and Seohyun talks.

 

“How can you come?”

“Hehe, I told you really don’t want me here, so I kept you happy for a while, and then I come and continue being your engager.”

“Stop! I asked how you can come.”

“Don’t be a little smart, my evil. You know that I study with Sooyoung, your friend too. And I used to celebrate their party here, too.”

Hah? How can I forget? But, eh… A little smart means… Silly! Seohyun thinks.

 

“Did you insult me?”

“Oh, oh… just kidding. Let’s be happy,” Says Baekhyun and he pull Seohyun’s back to the party.

 

While they walk, Baekhyun takes that, takes this for Seohyun, some are drinks and some are snack pass for Seohyun.

 

“Wait me here, I’ll go to take that chocolate cake there.”

Baekhyun points to cake table, that full of every kind of cake from different country, at there have three ladies just a moment ago.

Seohyun starts to bore them!

Their eyes are stopping looking at Seohyun or whispers anymore, they look at Baekhyun that going to take the cake.

When Baekhyun arrives, they pretend as go to greet and touch him!

 

*Seohyun POV*

Huh! Aren’t they ashamed? I’m his engager is here!!!

Er.. Err… words up there, aren’t mine. I didn’t say that, or think. Please, believe me!! Because although I’m his engager, who wants to hug or eat… go!!! I won’t fight!!!!

 

Hey, look at him!! He plays with them, too? He stands and let them, touch, hold. Ahhh!!! Instead of he’d go away, he wants evil like me come out?!!

Well…

*End Seohyun POV*

 

Seohyun quick goes to take Baekhyun’s arm, to show her own and mocks them who unashamed. Those ladies are shock while Baekhyun is smiling.

 

“What’s wrong with my Baekhyun, unnie?”

“Baekhyun is yours? I wonder you just want to catch the boys. Oh, not good, your face isn’t bad… you shouldn’t like to catch boys.”

“Keke~ nope. I’m a girl who got a high and popular family, I don’t have those short characters. Unnie don’t say your own character, nae.”

“Enough! Don’t be crazy!”

“Isn’t it bad that old ladies like you cannot live without young boys?”

“You!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

 

Those three ladies almost cannot breathe when they hear one, one word from evil girl like Seohyun. They just can point to her by devil eyes and scream out. Everyone starts to see this scene, and Baekhyun is gaping.

“Sorry… This boy is mine.”

 

After she says, she leads Baekhyun to another part. Siwon and Sooyoung go to see those ladies and tell not to shout. They tell them to go home and tell everyone in the party to continue celebrating. And then he’s looking for Seohyun.

 

“Hey, I won’t say anything if you leads me like this until home.”

Baekhyun’s line makes Seohyun realizes she’s holding his arm like glue.

 

Ahhh!! Why doesn’t he tell me faster than this? Seohyun thinks.