Chapter 4 - Harsh Atmosphere

The Trainee and Instructor

FOR FASTER STORY DEVELOPMENT WE SHALL DO WHAT THEY DID IN BIG BANG SECRET GARDEN PARODY. Yes, Nicky got ran over. -le creyz- JUST KIDDING OMONA. xD It would be funny though.. well, no it wouldn't. D: Um, well. 'ere you go.

------------------------------------------------

GETTING OFF THE PLANE
------------------------------------------------

Nicky and Alice rushed out of the plane heading to the airport as it was midnight and a guy has been awaiting your arrival for an hour already inside the airport. 

OMGOMG. I just stepped on South Korean land.. WHY DOES IT FEEL MAGICAL. Nicky thought while she was running on the steps down. While she was running down the steps in a hurried expression she tripped over her shoelace and surprisingly she didn't touch the floor. With her eyes closed she looked up and saw Bang Yong Guk with his gummy smile.

Nicky looked the other way and got out of his arms making it look like she was looking for Alice. Wait, where did Alice go?

"Uhh.. thanks...for not letting me fall to my death haha." Nicky said awkwardly scratching her head. Bang Yong Guk's stare was like burning her insides.

*DYING WHALE SCREAMS* YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN SHHHHH. NICKY DON'T SCREAM. JUST ASDFHKJKHKLAHSIUAASK.

"Well, your welcome. " Bang Yong Guk said interrupting your fangirlish moments. He walked away scratching his head also glancing back at Nicky half of the time.

Alice POV

I saw Bang Yong Guk walking towards Nicky as I got off the plane trying to catch up to Nicky who was running at the speed of light. I just walked.. and walked.. then she almost fell down and gave me a heart attack until Bang Yong Guk caught her from her fall.

"Hmm. Interesting.." I said chuckling. I turned around because I heard something drop and I thought it was my bag, but instead it was.. hmm, what was his name again? Ahhh~ Zelo.

I walked towards him looking at what he dropped. Zelo turned around and saw me and hid the item underneath his jacket so I wouldn't see. I got closer to him, just looking at him.

"W-W-What?" Zelo said pushing his cap down trying to avoid my eyes. I lifted his cap up and stared at his eyes for a little longer dying inside. HAHAHAHHAA, I AM SO HAVING FUN TEASING THIS LITTLE KID.

"Haha, calm down. I saw your underwear already so just calm down!" you said putting your arms in the air. AISH, this little kid.

SHE SAW IT?! Zelo thought to himself. "Uh, forget you ever saw them." Zelo said brushed past your shoulder. You grabbed his wrist and pulled him back a little.

"WAE are you looking at me like that? Let's walk together." I said chuckling. Gosh, teasing him makes me feel so much better from that flight. Zelo looked at you as you dragged him inside the airport.

Outside the Airport
----------------------------------

"Hmm, oppa said to catch a taxi to this address.. do you have any idea how to get a taxi at midnight?" Nicky laughed sitting on top of her luggage staring up at the stars.

"Uh, we can probably catch a ride with Zelo?" Alice said nudging Nicky which made Nicky fall off her suitcase causing Alice and Nicky to laugh uncontrollably.

Nicky's POV (Korean is in Green Highlight okie?)
--------------------------------------

"Aishhh, my sweats have dirt on them now." You said laughing while getting up. Alice gave you her hand to help you up.

"Excuse me little ladies." creepily said a guy who was as tall as Zelo, but looked like he was in his mid 30s. He was walking towards Alice and I until someone back hugged the both of us spinning around in circles.

Bang Yong Guk POV
------------------------------------

I noticed that Nicky was long gone.. until I heard some heavy footsteps going into the opposite direction I was going in. I turned around seeing Nicky and Alice until I saw a guy come towards them asking them questions or as it seemed like that. The guy looked around and I thought he looked kind of like a stalker or some kind of ert that was going to them. I nudged Zelo signaling with my eyes -Look over there-.

Zelo looked and squinted to see the 3 figures down the terminal.

"Isn't that Alice?" Zelo said still squinting.

"Yeah, Nicky too. I think that's some kind of ert." I said as I kept staring at them. The guy looked like he was going to take something out of his pockets until I grabbed Zelo and ran towards Nicky and Alice.

"Hyung, where are you taking me?!" Zelo yelled running in the direction I was going in.

"I think that guy is a ert. You backhug Alice while I backhug Nicky okay? Got it get it good?" I pushed Zelo to Alice and I ran towards Nicky spinning her around.

No Ones POV
------------------------------

"JAGIYA!" said Zelo and Bang Yong Guk spinning Nicky and Alice around.

What is this sorcery?! D: I'm getting dizzy. Alice and Nicky both thought.

The ert was wide eyed seeing that he was about to hit on 2 girls that already had boyfriends. The ert was walking away until Bang Yong Guk pushed him against a wall.

"What were you doing talking to my girlfriend? I know you're a ert." Bang Yong Guk smirked as he threw a fake punch towards the erts face. The ert flinched and closed his eyes as soon as the fist almost came in contact with his jaw. As Yongguk released the ert he walked back to Nicky who had a terrified look in her eyes.

BANG YONG GUK'S FANTASY
"oh bang yong guk! thank you for saving me!" Nicky said flailing her arms around as she put her arms around Yongguk's neck and kissed his lips.


"your welcome. anything for you." I said returning the kiss.

I snapped out of my beautiful fantasy as Nicky was tugging my shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YONGGUK-SHII?!" Nicky yelled at me. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I WAS TERRIFIED OTHER THAN MY MOM YELLING AT ME NICKY WAS TERRIFYING RIGHT NOW. I flinched a little and she quieted down.

NO ONES POV (Sarcastic thoughts will be in BOLD font from now one... so yeah)
-------------------------------------

Just why did he do that? I can understand some Korean, but I definitely couldn't speak it. Nicky thought to herself.
"Yongguk just why did you do that? I'm serious give me an explanation. I knew what he was saying and I knew he was a ert. I can defend myself Yongguk-shii. You didn't have to come over here pretending that I was your girlfriend." Nicky yelled flailing her arms around while picking up her suitcase.

"Nicky, call me oppa please? I had too. I didn't know if he was going to touch you or not. It looked like he was about to pull something out of his pocket and even though we just met I care about you! I wanted to save you so don't make a big deal out of it and I thought you couldn't speak Korean. Before you went into the terminal I saw you with broken korean!" Yongguk yelled with worry in his eyes. I'm already fighting.. with a girl.. that isn't my girlfriend yet. I expect a Thank you, but that's not coming any soon.

"How about you guys just calm down?" Zelo said putting his hands on both of Yongguk and Nicky's shoulders.

"Anniyo. I can understand Korean fine, but I can't speak it. Did you not know that I could heard you walking towards me saying 'I wonder if she'll call me when we get off the plane'.Thanks Yongguk-SHII. It means A LOT coming from you that you care about me Yongguk-shii and yeoja-chingu? Whatever." Nicky said while sighing and rolling her eyes.
OMG AM I YELLING AT MY BAP BIAS? What am I doing... aish, molla. D: I'M SO TIRED.

Yongguk just stood there as he was trying to recollect his mind and words. ..my english isn't that good, hmm. I heard her saying the things I said.. I'm so embarrassed. I'm getting scolded right now. Aishh, what is going to happen to our relationship after this.

"Um, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but since theres not any taxi's out here.. Would you mind taking us to our workplace?" Alice said cutting the harsh atmosphere.

"That would be great! L-Let's go Hyung." Zelos said grabbing the girls bags and dragging Yongguk with him to the car. omo. so awkward.

Alice dragged Nicky to the car pushing her into the front seat right beside Yongguk. Nicky just stepped in, took a seat, put her seatbelt on, and looked out the window as Yongguk drove to the girls destination. Hmm, I've seen this address before.. Bang Yong Guk thought to himself.

After 25 minutes later they arrived in front of TS Entertainment. Ohh, this was the place.. They're trainees here? Bang Yong Guk said to himself. Yongguk saw Nicky and Alice getting out on there own and opening the back of the truck by themselves. Usually we would be doing that.. it must be a little different. Yongguk and Zelo hopped out of the car and helped them with there luggages.

"NICKY! ALICE! JUNHONG(?) YONGGUK(?)" exclaimed TS Entertainments CEO.

---------------A/N------------------
This is a horrible update LOL. I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow. I have to be focused on school the fact that I read fanfics in the morning and right after school makes me unfocused. XD Next chapter will take place in CEO'S OFFICE. :)