Chapter 15 - Would you like to be my girlfriend?

The Trainee and Instructor

Ohhh, Nicky's facing through some hardships today! My laptop is dying and I'm writing 2 chapters within 15 minutes. :D I LOVE YOU SUBBIES AND PEOPLE WHO VIEW.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongguks POV

I dropped off Nicky, but before I dropped her off I asked her something. I had flowers inside the house and I told her to wait in front of my dorm door and wait. She waited and when I came out with flowers she was wide eyed.

"Nicky, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked putting the flowers to her face with my eyes closed. It was complete silence.

"Uh, I'll think about it.. I'm just too young and I don't think I should so.. I'll talk to you later." Nicky said while running away up to her dorm.

Nickys POV

Uh oh.. he probably thought I led him on.. I didn't do a thing to make him like me! I'm not even that pretty.. Alice is more prettier. I'm just a little kid, what does he think he's doing? Ruining our relationship all of a sudden and suddenly wanting to date. I facepalmed my self and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"This can't be happening." I said running my fingers through the tangles in my hair. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"NICKY! SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU!" Alice yelled from downstairs. I jolted in shock and hit my elbow against the towel rack.

"OWWW! GOSH ALICE DON'T BE SCREAMING WHEN I'M IN THE BATHROOM!" I yelled back opening the door, heading downstairs. I was stomping too because I was tired and had a headache from thinking too much.

Kris heard the stomping and the last stomp and at the last step of the stairs. He flinched a little seeing you angry. I stared straight at him shocked. It was Kris. I blinked a few times then looked away crossing my arms and tapping my foot on the tiled floor.

"What do you want, human skyscraper? And how the heck did you find my house?" I asked in frustration because I obviously didn't want to talk to him even after I said 'I don't want to see your face again' in the elevator.

"I came to say sorry. And I always see you walk by here." Kris said looking down at his feet trying not to sound like a stalker.

I looked up at him and glared at him then sighed because he must have had a lot of feelings for me to come and say sorry in my own dorm. I walked over to the couch and sat down motioning for him to come sit down also. I sighed again as he sat down.

"So, apologize." I said coldy while looking at him. He turned his body towards me and pulled out a book from his bag. He handed it to me as I read the cover.

"Hmm, 'I'm Sorry, Let's Start Over'. So, you want to start over?" I asked flipping through the pages in the book. He stared at me with hopeful eyes and stood up. My eyes followed his movements and he stood up confidently while I just sat there with the most cold expression.

"Would you like to become my girlfriend?" He asked bending down to my eye level. I could feel my cheeks turn red and I turned the other way looking towards the door.

"Let me think a-about it." I said stuttering. Why did I stutter? You only liked him once Nicky! It was only a phase.. c'mon what about Yongguk and Myungsoo? Kris just turns up suddenly and you suddenly want to jump into his arms? Get a grip Nicky.

"Leave now." I commanded sternly pointing towards the door. He looked sad that I wanted him to leave so early.

"I left my number on the table.. if you want to text or call me..." He said while walking out the door. I stared straight at the TV even though it wasn't on.

WHO THE HECK WAS I IN MY PAST LIFE TO DESERVE THIS??!! "ARGH! I'M GOING TO BED!" I yelled stomping back upstairs to my room. I jumped in bed and something poked my back. It was a box of chocolates that had a yellow flower printed letter inside. My favorite chocolate! Peppermint Bark. Hmm... don't tell me this is from Myungsoo.. I opened the box and letter.

Annyeong~ this is Myungsoo<3

I couldn't ask you at the park, but I thought the kiss would have sealed it. kekekeke :3 will you like to be my girlfriend? I know this isn't probably asking you, but I thought it would be a little more romantic if I did it through letter. So, how about it? Want to go from 'drama girlfriend' to 'my girl'? If you want to talk about it we can talk about it after rehearsal in the buildings cafe...?

- Myungsoo your 'drama' boyfriend! <3 XOXO

Omg, who would have known that he would be this greasy.. greasy, greasy, and cheesy Kim Myungsoo. I put the letter into my cabinet filled with letters from my family, friends, and Kris. Kris found out where I was after he told my parents he was my new manager in Korea when he really wasn't.

I thought about all the girlfriend requests and thought myself.. I've also met Daehyun, Zelo, and Himchan.. I hope they don't ask me to become there girlfriends either! I sighed while going downstairs and putting a note on the chocolate in the fridge that said 'Special Candy DON'T YOU DARE EAT IT ALICE MOREAU! >:D' I hopped up the stairs into my room and happily jumped into my covers. I was closing my eyes until I heard:

♪ Help me help me help me
Neol bomyeon sumi gappa
Help me help me help me
Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo
Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang
Ttwigo neol chatgo
Where you are~ neol gidaryeo
♫ (I was singing along to my ringtone which was Crash by B.A.P)

I hesitated to pick it up because I saw Myungsoos caller ID. I coughed and accepted the call.

"Uhh hi." we both said in unison. May I mention it's 4 in the morning?

Myungsoo: Were you sleeping?

Nicky: Nope.. I was about too until I got your call.

Myungsoo: Oh, I see. Did you see my present I left for you on the bed?

Nicky: I should .. haha. I'm evil. No.. was there something important to look for? I just washed my sheets so it better had not been hidden in my sheets. I HEARD HIM COUGH AND GULP.

Myungsoo: Oh, i-i-it was nothing important. It's in the washer then?!

Nicky: Chill. I should continue to a little bit.

Myungsoo: What do you mean? YOU PUT THE PRESENT INSIDE THE WASHER!

Nicky: What do you mean? It's in my drawer haha. I was kidding so calm down. I read the letter too and I'll think about your sudden request lover boy.

Myungsoo: You wouldn't have to think about if you liked me back.

Nicky: Hey, you're in Infinite and I don't want to ruin your career! You would be dating a trainee. Haha, think about it Oppa. I'm 13 and you're 19. Just think about it. I hung up. I couldn't take all these sudden confessions.

I rolled on my side and looked out the window. I could see a familiar car pulling in. It was Myungsoos. I wonder why he would be coming over at 4AM just to see me. Did he really like me like that? I kept thinking to myself He better not knock on the door. NICKY FALL ASLEEP NOW. At my sudden command I actually was knocked out like like a light bulb.

A/N:

Hey guys.. -scratches head- My fanfic is getting really boring lately so I just decided to give little Nicky something to work on. XD