Chapter 14 - This feeling is just too right.

The Trainee and Instructor

 

Some fighting will take place.. Who knew? Nicky was a fighter? :DDDD Anyways.. I got tomorrow off because of Labor Day so I'll post up 15&16. :D Thank you btw for putting up with my fanfics. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

I couldn't fall asleep at all. I just kissed my main lead, Nicky. We're 6 years apart from eachother. She even told me I was the same age as her brother. Instead of having a relationship with her should I become her other brother? Thoughts just flash through my head replaying this kiss back and forth. 

"Aishhh... It's too late to think about this.." I said, it was 2AM. I scratched my head looking up at the ceiling and then at the window. The moon was shining through putting a gleam in my eyes. 

I remembered I dropped off Nicky right after the kiss. I hope she's sleeping.. I don't know if the kiss frightened her or if she liked it. She kissed me back which means she liked it right? I can't get all these questions and thoughts out of my head! It's driving me crazy! A kiss with my blunt, main lead, 13 year old Nicky made a 19 year old boy crazy. I closed my eyes and put the covers over my head and decided to try and fall asleep. 

Yongguks POV

I haven't heard from Nicky in awhile. I kind of missed her during this week. It's 2:30AM.. I wonder if she's still awake. She might be tired because I saw on her Twitter that she went to dance practice and Zelo and Jongup went with her at 1AM. I decided to text her and see, but I texted Alice first and she said 'You woke me up brat.' Yes, we talk to eachother like this, I think we're too comfortable with eachother. 

Yongguk: 

ayy er are you awake?

Nicky: 

haha, you're the er and of course I'm awake. 

Yongguk: 

watcha doing?

Nicky: 

...o___O walking around outside. How about you?

Yongguk: 

laying in my bed thinking about things.. 

Nicky: 

same here! xD wanna think things together on a walk?

Yongguk: 

When a ddongsaeng asks, I can't refuse! Let's go get ddukbeoki while we're at it. 

Nicky: 

Sure. You better not drink! And you're paying right?

Yongguk: 

I'm obviously paying. Ddongsaengie doesn't make any money yet! And I can't count of the drinking.. I told you I had to think lol

Nicky: 

You're on a diet right?

Yongguk: 

oh yeah.. lets just share some ddukbeoki together.

Nicky: 

uhh sure. I'm in front of your dorm so lets go.

Yongguk: 

okay im comin. :)

AUTHORS POV

Nicky and Yongguk were walking with there disguises on. Yongguk had to pull his hair up to hide his blondish black hair from underneath his cap. Nicky had her favorite bunny mask and her hair down with her hoodie on her head. She thought that she didn't have to resort to a hat since she wasn't famous yet. They were walking until Yongguk had to tie his shoes and he told Nicky to go on and he'll catch up. 

"Okay~ I won't walk to fast then!" Nicky yelled walking away with her back turned away from him. 

"Haha, okay! I'll watch you while I tie my shoes!" Yongguk yelled back bending down to tie his shoes. He glanced at Nicky once in a while and he finished tying his shoes. 

A guy in his mid 40's that looked drunk saw Nicky and walked towards her putting her arm around her. Nicky thought it was Yongguk who caught up, but Yongguk was still walking towards her. 

"Haha, you smell like alcohol already Yongguk-shii." Nicky said turned around until she saw that it wasn't Yongguk. Yongguk saw her talking to someone. When he looked up he saw a guy leading her on and Nicky looked frightened, but to Yongguks surprise she flipped him when he was about to touch her again. 

"Yah! Byuntae! Don't try touching me!" Nicky said raising her fists in the air. The byuntae got mad and lunged at Nicky while Nicky threw punches until he fell down. Every punch Nicky did, Nicky closed her eyes because she wasn't the type to freehandedly punch people. Yongguk gulped and ran up to Nicky while staring at the guy on the floor. 

"Are you okay?" Yongguk asked looking for any injuries. 

"I'm f-f-fine. Let's go eat." Nicky stuttered still looking a little shock. 

"Okay, I'll stay by your side so nobody else comes up to you." Yongguk said looking around for any other people. 

Yongguks POV

I put my arm around Nicky's waist and pulled her close to me. She didn't refuse she just let me pull her close to me. Nicky's body untensed and grabbed my hand that was around her waist. It felt just right, but this is wrong. I need to be the brother so I'll just play it cool.