Chapter 11 2/2 - It's over.

The Trainee and Instructor

I'm sorry I didn't put an A/N at the end of the last chapter LOL! xD Well, font is messing up on me so I'm forced to use this kind of now..until I figure out what my little cousin did. He was messing up so much man. ERGH.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're still in the car btw. LOL This is just part of the script they were rehearsing with in the car!

"Wow, you're a good actor/actress." we both said in unison while wiping our tears away with tissues in the van.

"We're here, Nicky *sniffle* and Myungsoo." I handed up some tissues and got out of the car looking at the magnificent building right in front of me. I'm acting in such a big building.. :D I think I'll like being an actress. Myungsoo put his arm around me and pushed me inside the building. The director saw us and he was smiling.

"I didn't think I would see my 2 main leads walking in together. Especially, Myungsoo with his arm around the rookie. *cough cough wink* So, do you guys know eachother?" Director asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we sort of got in a accident.. and I found him haha." I said letting out an awkward smile and laugh.

"Well, that's great! You're saving gas too by carpooling! Let's go!" The Director said.

We were all laughing and cracking jokes while waiting for the elevator until the elevator opened there was a tall man looking down. Once he looked up his eyes widened when he saw me. It was Kris. Kris Wu Fan. The guy I used to like when I worked at my Aunt's bookstore in LA. Kris would come every so often and smile at me while giving me presents, but he once came with a girl and was making out with her behind the shelves. I was angry and jealous. I slapped my hand against the table startling both of them and said these exact words to both of them, but I was most likely directing it towards Kris. "Get out of here now. We don't allow PDA here. Go to a club and do whatever you want and don't come back here. I don't want to see your face nor do I want to see both of your faces. Leave now before I kick you out with my own hands." They walked out trembling and I was only a mere 12 year old that time. I loved the bookstore, but he ruined my love for books.

"Nicky?" Kris asked putting on a smile while pulling me in to a hug. I didn't hug him back I just let him hug me with a blank face. He pulled me out of the hug and looked at me with excited eyes, but I was giving him a blank cold stare. He flinched a little and looked back at Myungsoo and the Director.

"Kris. Don't even show your face to me ever again unless I call you. It's over. I don't see you as Kris Wu Fan anymore. Just get out of my face." I said with my pokerface and sensing my anger inside my voice. Kris walked out of the elevator looking down and noticing that he toyed with your feelings when you were just a little girl. Kris went outside the building and drived away.

I fell down leaning against the elevator wall breathing heavy trying to catch small breaths. I was hyperventilating. Hyperventilating was a problem ever since you had anemia when you were little. You even had pills for it to calm you down, you haven't hyperventilated in a long time. The last time you did was when you got your shots last month. I started spacing out and zoning in and out blinking drastically.

"NICKY! NICKY!" I could hear Myungsoo yelling while carrying me off to the office since there wasn't a nearby hospital. I was still zoning in and out. I fell asleep and I could see light in coming towards my eyes. I thought I was dead, but when I woke up there turned out to be a flashlight in my face. I shot up looking around. The staff, costars, Director, and Myungsoo were all staring at you waiting for you to wake up. They all had worried faces.

"Uh, I only hyperventilated.. You all didn't need to come." I said scratching my head while putting my mask over my mouth. They were still staring at me. My head hurted and I felt a bandage on my forehead and I looked at my hands that had blood on them.

"Wait, what happened? I just hyperventilated didn't I? Why am I bandaged? Please answer me!" I said sitting up from the couch.

"Nicky, shh. Just stop. Let's go rehearse for a little and then you can rest okay?" Myungsoo said worriedly while holding my hand so I wouldn't fall. My legs felt sore from dance practice still and I couldn't walk properly. He told me the whole story. I didn't just hyperventilate, but I did more.

MYUNGSOOS SIDE OF THE STORY BOLD IS HIM TALKING AND YOU ARE(NICKY) ITALICS.

You fell down after Kris left the building. You were breathing heavy and I was worried. I grabbed you and carried you bridal style trying to get you to the office because I knew there was a huge couch you could rest on, but unforunately I didn't have a tight grip on you because while we were on the stairs a paparazzi got in and pushed me making me answer his questions on why I was holding you. You slipped out of me and Directors hands and hit your head against the bar. So, that's what happened.. Thank you Myungsoo for telling me. Did you tell him who I was? No, but I'm pretty sure he took pictures. When are you having your debut? I'm pretty sure soon because I was picked as a special rookie. I'll make sure to buy your CD. Duet, Solo, or Group? Duet. With my best friend Alice. I'm a rapper and dancer and she's the singer. Okay, well, let's do the rehearsing and just tell me when you want to stop. :)

A/N:

I think I might add more to this chapter.. I don't know. XD Lemme think about it when I'm done with homework. :)