Final! Part 2

The Trainee and Instructor

It's ending here! I'll be starting a new fanfic quick though! :D I have a lot of time on my hands this week maybe. It's a Sunday and I go to school tomorrow... ugh, I have a C+ in Math and I'm asian. [.___.] IMMA CRY IN A CORNER NOW. :'( I will drown my pitiful grade into a fanfic. Enjoy my lovely subscribers and also silent readers. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky's POV

"Yah, did you see Dan leave?" I asked turning around to see that his face was an inch away from mine. I backed up a little giving each other some space. 

"Ahem...no." Yongguk replied tilting his head cutely. Oh, stop it.. xDD YOU'RE MAKING ME MELT. 

"Do you still have a hangover?" I asked softly checking his forehead and cheeks. Yongguk stared intently at my movements. He put cupped my face into his hands looking straight into my eyes while my hand was on his cheek. 

"Y-Yah, what are you doing?" I stuttered nervously taking my hand away from his cheek. 

"Haha, your face is warm.. Let my hands stay here. My hands are cold." Yongguk pouted and said in a low cute voice. I rolled my eyes. 

"YOU. Go to sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up." I pushed him towards the bed. 

Yongguk plopped down on the bed and laid down following my instructions. I told him to take off his jacket revealing his black wife beater and his muscles. Ugh, I should have told him to keep the jacket on. I hung the jacket on the coat racket and went back to the bed putting the covers over Yongguks body, but as clumsy as I am; I ended up falling on top of him. Nicky, curse you and your clumsiness. Yongguk groaned and grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him. I tried getting up, but he tightened his grip. 

"Y-Yongguk.. I need to go get you medicine and a wet towel. I'll be back." I softly said into his ear. 

"Whisper in my ear again.." Yongguk replied stupidly smiling. 

"Damn, you !" I shouted slapping his chest and getting up from the bed. 

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the medicine I always kept in there when I got fevers and such. I walked back to the bedroom seeing Yongguk curled up in a ball and hugging my huge teddy bear he bought me when we went to the mall. I laughed and sat beside him squeezing the water out of the towel and turned Yongguk back on his back; still hugging the teddy bear. 

"Yongguk..." I whispered not anywhere close to his ears. I got a "hmm?" from him. I smiled because his eyes were still closed. 

"Open your mouth." I said in my normal voice. Yongguk opened his mouth and I dropped the pill inside. He swallowed it and gulped down the water I poured into his mouth. He closed his mouth and relaxed on the bed sprawled out. I giggled and put the wet towel on top of his forehead and put more blankets on top of him. 

After I was done with everything I got off of the bed, but Yongguk pulled me back with his eyes closed still. 

"Can you stay here until I fall asleep and sing me a song?" Yongguk softly said still holding my wrist. 

"Haha, you're such a child. *tightens grip on my wrist* Fine, I'll stay with you and sing you a song!" I said defeated and laid on the bed right next to him. 

Yongguk put my hand on his chest and used both of his hands to hold my hand down on his chest. I smiled and took my other hand to pat his hands which were tightly grasping mine. 

"What do you want me to sing you?" I said softly still patting his chest. He smiled. 

"Anything.. a ballad. No, BAP's Dancing In The Rain." Yongguk whispered rolling on his side to stare at me. 

"Haha, fine. My singing won't be that great because I just woke up like an hour ago and didn't do vocal exercises." I softly said trying to remember the lyrics. 

"It's okay. It'll still sound beautiful because it's coming from you." Yongguk used his gummy smile that could make me melt even if I tried to hold back. 

"Cheesy." I said scooting next to him on the bed. I started singing. 

♪♫We're just dancing on the floor

neoege jakku ppajyeo deuneun geol
We're just dancing in the rain
neoreul cheom bon geu sungane
nae simjang soge tteugeoun heartbeat
oneul bam naege dagawa duriseo
hamkke i bami saedorog

jomyeonge jeojeo deuneun
town town town town
naegero daga oneun
neo neo neo neo
jageun ibsul chogchogi
jeojeun meoritgyeol
I'm falling in love♪♫

I heard snoring and I was still patting Yongguk's chest. I smiled and laughed softly trying not to wake him up as I released my hands out of his grasp and got off the bed. I walked out of the room and went to see if anyone else was awake and it looked like everybody peeled out because there was only Myungsoo and Kris in the living room and half the shoes from the front door were gone. 

"How much did they party last night.." I asked myself quietly. 

"They partied a LOT!" a familiar voice behind me shouted in a whisper. 

I turned around and saw that it was Bae Suzy. I haven't seen her in awhile because she's been promoting and her schedules usually full with practice and TV shows. I hugged her quickly and released getting a laugh out of her. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked excitedly that my friend was here and I didn't even see her before. 

"I just came in the front door earlier! I was here last night with L and then he left to drink. I didn't know where you were so I just drank a cup of Soju and left without Myungsoo knowing." Suzy just said bluntly like it wasn't a big deal. 

"Aww! Myungsoo asked you out? YES, HE'S FINALLY MOVED ON." I sighed jumping around. 

"He didn't ask me out! We saw eachother at the super market and I heard him talking to somebody about a party at Nicky's and I trailed behind, but he saw me behind him and he let me walk beside him." Suzy said yet again so bluntly that you obviously don't know what to do with her. 

"Well, okay then.. got my hopes up for nothing. Haha, wanna drink?" I asked pulling her towards the kitchen. 

"I can't drink alcohol." Suzy responded waving her hands in front of her. 

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the fridge while rolling my eyes. "I meant juice stupid." We both laughed at Suzy's stupidity and sat on the kitchen counter sipping on our juice. 

"YEOBO~" Yongguk sang walking into the kitchen shirtless with skinny jeans on. I covered Suzy's eyes and she covered my eyes. We both laughed and Yongguk noticed what he was doing. He covered himself with a chair and kneeled behind it. 

"Anyways, I'm not your yeobo.." I replied getting off the kitchen counter and walking to the chair. I kneeled down right beside Yongguk staring at him smiling. 

"Follow me." I said grabbing his wrist and bringing him to a basket in the corner of the kitchen. "Grab a shirt from there." I said opening the basket. 

"Who's close are these?" Yongguk asked looking through all the graphic tee's. 

I cleared my throat. "You don't have to know." It seemed too obvious that I was hiding something. Something beeped and it was Suzy's alarm to head to her next schedule. Thank you alarm! 

"I have to go to my next schedule. Seeya guys later." Suzy shouted heading out the door. 

"So... who's are these?" Yongguk asked still shirtless. 

"Umm, a guys?" I softly mumbled making sure he couldn't hear. 

He walked towards me. "Tell me who this guy was." Yongguk sounded jealous, but he didn't care. 

"Some boy group.." I softly said again. 

He walked closer. "These clothes look somewhat familiar." Yongguk said yet again still shirtless, but holding up a shirt. 

He kept walking closer and now he was right in front of me. "It's... SHINee and Super Junior's old t-shirts." I bluntly said while hesitating. 

"Wait, what?" Yongguk asked getting really close to my face. 

"I send there clothes to the orphanage nearby..Sometimes I keep them just incase Dan needs clothes." I mumbled looking down. 

Yongguk looked sympathetic for making you all stuttery and nervous. He patted my head and put the shirt back in the basket. 

I looked at him shocked. "YAH! WEAR THE SHIRT!" I yelled pulling him back. 

"I don't have too. I can just go downstairs and get one." Yongguk simply said. 

"Yes, go outside where there might be fans and catching you coming out of my house with no shirt on. Nice choice Bang Yong Guk." I said sitting down on the counter. 

"Oh yeah.. -___- I'm not wearing those shirts though." Yongguk replied like a little kid. 

"Well, then go upstairs and wear your wife beater." I simply said not looking at him. 

"Fine.." Yongguk uttered walking to the room. 

"Yah, don't be a little kid." I said trailing behind him. 

"I'm changing." Yongguk said when I sat down on the bed and looked the other way. 

"I don't care. There's nothing much to see anyways. Tell me when you're done so I can turn around." I replied looking down at my feet that were dangling off the bed. 

"Done." Yongguk said and when I turned around I came face to face with Mr. Gummy Smile. 

"Y-Yah. What do you think you're doing!" I shouted pushing him away from me. 

Yongguk grabbed my hands and pushed me on the bed putting himself on top of me. ..what the hell is wrong with Yongguk nowadays. 

"Yongguk get off your heav-" I was cut off by a rough kiss that could have bruised my lips. I was startled and my eyes were wide. Gosh, why does he always have to kiss me without my permission.. like seriously it's like something goes off in his head saying "IM JUST GOING TO KILL NICKY WITH A KISS."  To think you were my bias. I tried pushing him off and struggling to get out of his grasp, but he deepended the kiss and let out words. 

"I'm *kiss* the Instructor *kiss* and you're *kiss* the Trainee *kiss* learn from me. *kiss*" Yongguk said through kisses not even letting me speak.

He deepened the kiss by putting his tongue in my mouth. I kissed back unknowingly and I closed my eyes. Yongguk smiled in between the kisses and stopped and laid right next to me sighing. 

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently. 

"I have to wait until you're 20 so we can do it." Yongguk smiled while looking at me. 

"EWWW! !" I shouted kicking him off the bed. 

A/N:

I'm going to end it here! So, how was it guys? LOL, I'm sorry I ended it there, but you know.. as long as they end up together then it's alright! This isn't my first fanfic I've made, but it turned out pretty good.

I ♥♥♥♥ YOU SUBSCRIBERS and  SILENT READERS. 

Y U NO SUBSCRIBE? I'm just kidding, but I would appreciate it! :D I'm going to be busy this week maybe.. or not? xD I still don't know what I got for school. So, let me comfort myself with stuff.. here's a present for you and I do not take credit for it! 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           Hehe, some krissy for you too! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Gahhh, he's so freaking cute. xD 

 

       Enough of my fangirling! Bye guys! :DDD I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FANFIC!! :DDDD