Chapter 11 1/2 - I can't focus at all!

The Trainee and Instructor

HEY EVERYONE. I'm a 'student aide' and I took advantage of that offer and decided to write the next chapter! :) Well, the teacher thinks I'm working on 'My Childhood Memory' paper, but I'm a pretty fast typer so I finished within like 6 minutes. xDD I would have gotten down faster, but all my friends were asking for help ugh.. I never answer to comments, but I REALLY do appreciate seeing them. They give me motivation also~ I never was confident in my writing so let's so how it turns out! :D Thanks for supporting me btw. :3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3:30AM and I came back from practice along with Jongup and Himchan and since I lived on top of there dorm I said 'Bye' and went to take a shower then went to sleep in my dorm. When I was done with showering and setting out my schedule for the next few hours I fell asleep. I ended up waking up to my phones constant ringing of Yeo Hoonmin's I Love You Thank You. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. My boss.

"Hello?" I said tiredly tossing and turning in my bed.

"I got you an acting offer, rookie!" CEO yelled. I was somewhat imagining him punching me in the shoulder if I was there with him.

"You called me for this CEO-nim?" I said while groaning trying to make myself comfortable on the bed.

"Why are you rustling all of a sudden? Stay still." He said and I did.

"Nicky, you passed an audition without even auditioning and you're not even famous yet. Consider yourself very lucky because you'll be acting with Kim Myungsoo from Infinite." He said sighing because he knew what I was going to do next.

"OMGOMG! I CAN'T CONTAIN FEELS. BRB ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO OVER HERE. THANK YOU OH THANK YOU CEO-NIM! I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER MAN." I yelled spazzing around on my bed.

"I knew this would be your reaction.. Well, you're going to have rehearsal at 7AM. Your manager will pick you up at 7:30AM Ok?" He said laughing.

"YOU GOT IT BOSS." I said saluting over the phone.

"Uh, by the way.. you're the lead and it's a Amnesiac Love drama." he said. I could hear him scratching his head on the other end.

"Wait, so.. I got the lead already? I.. what. wait.. what..? Let me sleep this off. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning before and after rehearsal because I'm very curious on what you have in store for me in the future." I said wiggling my eyebrows laughing. I yawned and laid on my stomach while moving my feet around.

"Well, good night then. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay? DON'T FORGET YOUR LINES. THE DIRECTOR CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ." He said hanging up. I just laid there laughing to myself looking like a phsycotic 13 year old. As I remember I fell asleep.

6:35 in the morning

I woke up groggy and a little cranky, but I couldn't let my attitude ruin todays rehearsal. I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I put on a sky blue blouse, grey ripped skinnies, and put my hair into a messy bun. Perfect I said to myself. Now let's finish it off with some accessories and a light blue and black jacket! I put my jacket on and fixed myself some cereal. Yumm! Cereal.. fruity pebbles I love you. As I was washing my bowl there was a knock at the door. I dried my hands and opened the door to see Yongguk and Zelo with a tub of green tea ice cream. I rolled my eyes and let them in.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said tapping my fingers on the kitchen counter as they took there seats on the kitchen stools. They looked around because this was the first time they've came over .There were footsteps heard from the staircase as bed head Alice walked into the kitchen still with her eyes closed and yawning. I cleared my throat while laughing.

"Ahem.. Alice we have visitors and I have to leave in like an hour." I said checking my watch still laughing. I grabbed a blanket from the couch and covered Alice with it who was walking upstairs from embarrassment.

Zelo, Yongguk, and I stared at eachother for a few seconds then bursted out laughing. I grabbed 3 spoons and opened the tub of ice cream and dug in along with the boys. I looked at the time again 7:20AM. I've been eating ice cream for so long and it was almost gone.

"Let's leave the rest for Alice. Haha, I'm pretty sure she'll like some ice cream." I said as I was getting up and putting the lid on top of the container. I put it in the freezer and saw some moldy meat inside. I threw the meat to Yongguk and he was inspecting it until he said 'ewww!' and threw it outside in the trashcan. Zelo and I started laughing out butts off.

"Hey, guys.. I have to leave for rehearsal. You guys can stay here as long as you want, but I won't be back until tonight." I said biting my lip and walking out the door with my bag and script in my hands. Yes, CEO was so happy that I got the part that he even sent the script by mail for me to practice.

"Bye!" we all said in unison and waved. I put my hoodie on and bunny mask my Dad got me when I first got into B.A.P. I got in the back seat of CEO Managers van and he drove off leaving awkward silence. I put my earphones because I knew it would be a long ride until we got to Ulsan. I was slowly closing my eyes to engage into the music until I felt a jolt and thud.

"Oppa, what just happened?" I asked worriedly lifting the curtain up to see the front window.

"We just c-c-crashed into a car that's all." He said with a reassuring smile while stuttering. I laughed at him because he was more shocked then me.

The guy from the car we crashed into got out of his car and saw the damage. He came towards our car and I knew it was him. Kim Myungsoo. L. KIM FREAKING 'NICKY CAN'T CONTROL HER FEELS FOR' MYUNGSOO. He smiled and opened the door on my side and saw the script in my hands that said 'Forgotten' which was the title of the drama we were both leading in.

"Since you hit my car.. You don't mind carpooling with me main lead?" He flashed me a smile and I swear I melted inside. OH GOD MY OVARIES.

"Uh... yeah, go ahead." I said while nodding playing cool. Myungsoo went back to his car and grabbed some of his stuff that he needed and walked back to my car sitting in the seat right next to me. He laid down his stuff in the middle of the two seats and went through his script as I was also reading my script. It looked like he was following my eyes to know where I was.

"You wouldn't mind rehearsing some of the lines with me will you?" I asked taking off my bunny mask and hoodie. He smiled at me and opened his script to the page I was at.

"I wouldn't mind at all." he said with a bright smile and you could see it in his eyes he was happy. Way too happy.

M is for Myungsoo and his name in the drama is Minsoo, N is for Nicky and her name in the drama is Yoojin.

M: Yoojin-ah~ -shaking Yoojins arms-

N: I'm sorry, but I don't know you. -Yoojin said with a sympathetic look on her face-

M: W-what? You don't remember me anymore? -a tear was streaming down Minsoo's face-

N: Why are you crying? Was I that special to you? -Yoojin said handing Minsoo a tissue-

M: You were my everything Yoojin. -grabbing Yoojins hands-

N: -pulled hands away from him and started getting teary eyed- I don't know what you're talking about. Nobody loves me. I was abandoned. You know nothing about me. -turns away-

MAIN IDEA OF DRAMA(plot/synopsis)
Jung Yoojin was an orphan since ever since she was 8 years old. The orphanage lady would always tell her that nobody loved her and she'll never be loved and that pulled on Yoojin's heartstrings. Yoojins parents were known for having to pay a huge debt and Yoojin would always be kidnapped and be used as to pay the debt by serving people in hotels and clubs. Whenever Yoojin would go to school she would always be injured because of the people that hated her for no reason at school would beat her up for no apparent reason. Minsoo was Yoojins only friend in the orphanage and in High School, but Minsoo was no other than a kingka. Minsoo loved Yoojin and would cherish her even though she was so careless not to know. Minsoo acted coldly and sometimes sweetly towards Yoojin. One day, Yoojin and Minsoo were walking to school because Yoojin preferred walking since the school was only 3 blocks from the orphanage. A tragic accident happened as a car sped down the boulevard while Minsoo and tried to save her, but instead she got hit by the car. She was unconscious so he carried Yoojin to the hospital that was a few blocks away from the orphanage and sent her to the emergency room crying his heart on. Yoojin didn't wake up until a month later after the accident and she soon forgot everything during her slumber.
=======================================================================================================