~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 5~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

It had been almost half a month since Tiffany was kidnapped. Everyday Donghae will lock himself in the office for more than twenty hours just to figure out a way of tracing Tiffany’s whereabouts. Ever since the day she was kidnapped, her eyes tied with and mouth was stick with a strong tape. On one rainy day, the kidnapper untied the cloths tied on as Tiffany did not fight back in often. After two weeks staying in the dark room nearby a factory, she heard a rather friendlier and kind hearted voice.

“Young master,” Changmin bowed. “Why did you come here?”

Taeyeon was looking concernedly at Tiffany who hands legs tied tightly with no room to escape. He felt bad to see such a petite size girl been tortured in this surrounding.

“Young master,” Changmin awake him from daze.

“Yeah,” Taeyeon turned to Changmin. “I happened to passes by here after a business meeting with Mr. Baek,” having his hands in the pockets, “Let’s have a talk out there.”

“That person, his voice sounded so nice….” Tiffany said in her heart. A smile gradually formed on her face, “He must be a kind person compared to others. How long will I be keeping here? Will I be able to go out from here? Two weeks, two weeks away from the wedding day, Donghae, I’m missing you very much…”

-

“How long does dad intend to keep her here?” Taeyeon went straight to the point.

Lowering his head, Changmin replies, “Master Kim has no intention on murdering her, ever since she was kidnapped, Hwang Holding’s share had dropped a lot.” He stopped awhile, “It seems Hwang had neglected his business for quite some time and once Master satisfied, we’ll release her.”

Taeyeon heaved a sigh of relieve, “It’s good to hear that. Make sure the police wouldn’t trace this place and look after her, she’s a girl after all.”

Changmin nodded, “No worries, we have the assistance from the police who is involved in this case. Nothing would happen and I’ll make sure none of them will touch her.” he looks at his group of partner.

“I’m leaving this to you,” Taeyeon then hopped into his car and leaved.

-

“Donghae still not sleeping yet,” Yuri asked. “It’s been four days in a row you had not slept, take a break and have some rest.”

Holding on his face with his palm, “Whenever I close my eyes, I’ll envisage Tiffany being tortured suffering. I can’t stop thinking about her.”

“You still have to sleep! What if you got sick, who’s going to take charge of the case?” Yuri impatiently said.

Recalling something, Donghae asked, “Right, didn’t you mention something was suspicious? What was it?”

“It’s about Siwon, that day when I arrived Tiffany’s home,” Yuri was flashing back, “I over heard their conversation, Siwon telling her to set up a trap to trick the kidnappers show up…”

“But what’s his motive behind?”

Hands in pockets, Yuri said, “I think is better for you to be aware of him.”

-

Late at night, Taeyeon went to the place where his dad kept Tiffany again. It was around eleven, ever since she was kidnapped, there was not a day where she can sleep. Upon hearing the door opened, her heart beats in scare. Knowing the person step by step approaching her, she shouted out. Immediately, Taeyeon covers with his warm palm.

“Shh,” Taeyeon turned to the back to see if there’s anyone noticed him. “I’m not going to hurt you. I’ll safe you out from here and you need to trust me.”

The moment Tiffany heard the soothing voice of his, she felt a sense of relieve. Knowing she intends to say something, Taeyeon gently remove the tape on her lips.

“May I know why do you want to safe me?”

“All the while I don’t agree with my dad’s way of dealing with business,” Taeyeon explained. “Never mind, the thing is you can walk out here safely.”

Before he could untie the rope tied on her hands, the door opened, it was his dad. “Taeyeon, what are you doing here?”

In order to deceive his dad, he strongly slap on Tiffany, “You think by seducing me I’ll let you off?” turning to his dad, “Dad, why are you here at this late time?”

“Right, I’m meeting someone here,” he said.

“Hi Mr. Kim,” a guy entered the room.

“His voice is so familiar,” Tiffany said in her heart.

“Alright, you’d done a great job,” Kim lighted on his cigar. “This belongs to you,” he handed him cheque.

Taeyeon then turned over to have a look at Tiffany, her face was swollen. Without his father notice, he untied the rope on her hand and whispered “I’m sorry…”

“Mr. Kim, will you release her?”

“Since you had gotten what you want, the ending of this shouldn’t put you in concern, isn’t it?”

“I understood.”

-

-Tiffany’s POV-

Another week had passed again. Mr. Nice visited me again and none stop apologizing that he was unable to safe me. I know he had tried his best to help me out. One week ago, I heard a very familiar voice that resembles Siwon’s voice so much. All of the sudden, I hear noises coming from the outside. The next second, the person that had guarded me all this while came in.

“Young master, we are surrounded by cops,” Changmin informed.

Taeyeon grasped on his forehead, “Changmin, believe in me and do as what I said.”

“I will,” Changmin assured.

“Pass me the mask,” he signaled to him. After wearing on the mask that only revealed his pair of eyes, he slowly untied the cloth that blinded her eyes for almost a month. “I’ll not harm you, follow me.” Taeyeon grabbed her hand and walked out from the room to see a horde group of police with gun pointing them surrounding him and his gang.

Tiffany was taken as hostage by Taeyeon. Nevertheless, his left arm around Tiffany was loose enough for her to breathe while his right hand was having a gun pointed on her head. Within ten minutes, Donghae arrived and immediately wears on the safety vest. Step by step, Donghae approached Taeyeon. Not intending to provoke him, Donghae did not bring out his gun.

“I know dad will not be able to run this time round. If only I surrender and admits dad’s every crime, he’ll have a chance to change,” Taeyeon thought in his heart. Not thinking much anymore as he had come to his final decision, he threw a cell phone to Donghae.

“What do you want, you can’t turn back anymore,” Donghae said.

“I understand I will surrender if only you can promise me none of us here will get hurt.” Taeyeon solemnly said. Tiffany worriedly gazes at Donghae.

“No problem,” Donghae gave him a firm answer.

“There’s something you need to know and believe in me,” Taeyeon reveals the truth, “Being able to set up this, we get assistance from your colleague. His name is Choi Siwon.”

Looking over to Siwon, he could see his face expression was filled with worries. On Siwon’s side, he realizes Donghae somehow had known something. Without thinking twice, he made a shot aimed on Tiffany. Swiftly, Taeyeon turned away with Tiffany in his arms, securely. The atmosphere around turned into a complete chaos. With that shot, Taeyeon’s follower started to shoot aimlessly even he demanded them to stop. Tiffany who is in his arms was filled with scare to hear gun shooting sound from both sides and also the person securing her. Within a second, she was stunned upon seeing blood dripping down from Donghae’s head. Gradually, he fell on floor unconscious.

“Young master, run…” Changmin pushed away Tiffany and pulled Taeyeon into the van.

Not caring anything else, Tiffany ran over to Donghae. She pulled him up and rested his head on her hips. “Donghae, wake up! We are not married yet, there are so many things we have not done yet. Get up, stop playing with me!” her face was drenched by tears.

Lifting up his hand to reach her face, Donghae murmured, “Fany-ah…”

Grabbed hold on his hand, she shouted in tears, “Ambulance where’s the ambulance!”

On the other side, the van was speeding fast. Removing his mask, Taeyeon turned to the back to see Tiffany hugging tight on Donghae.

His voice was shivering, “I shoot him, didn’t I?”

Holding on his hand to calm him down, Changmin soothed, “Just now was so chaotic, maybe it’s someone else had shot him.”

Looking on the necklace with a heart shape pendant in his grasp, he was mindful with what had just happened.