~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 11~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Ahh,” a girl shouted and immediately bowed to apologizes, “I’m sorry.” She then squats down to gathers the files on floor.

The guy she bumped into too helps her, “GM Jin (Sunday’s Korean name is Jin Bo-Ra), it’s you?”

Sunday stands up, bows, “Oh, you’re Director Kim’s assistant; Shim Changmin?”

“You really have to stop having your head down while walking,” Changmin chuckles.

Sunday turns away shyly, “Are you looking for Director Hwang? You’re a minute late. Director Hwang and Director Kim just headed down for lunch.”

Changmin sighed, “They are going out together a lot lately and I always been abandoned by my master.”

Sunday chuckled. Looking down to her, Changmin suggested, “Why don’t we have lunch together?”

She was in daze a moment. “Okay…I don’t mind.”

-

“Woah…” Tiffany stretched out her hands and let the soft and cooling wind blows on her face. “It’s been so long since I last came here.” Seeing no respond was given by Taeyeon, she asked, “What are you doing?”

He stepped hard on the wooden floor, “It’s this thing safe? If it breaks, we’ll fall into the sea and I won’t be able to safe you as I really hated water.”

Tiffany laughs out loudly and pointing at Taeyeon, “You don’t know how to swim!”

“What’s the matter with me don’t know how to swim? Seriously, will this break?” Taeyeon doubted. “Of so many place, why must you choose a restaurant facing the ocean.” He sighed agitatedly.

“No worries, it’s very safe here.” Tiffany assures. “This restaurant had opened for over 10 years, nothing happened, so don’t scare.” She reassures.

“Ten years?” Taeyeon widened his eyes. “Did they ever change this platform?”

Tiffany looked away innocently and thought for a moment, turning back to Taeyeon, she shook her head “I think they have not done so.”

Upon hearing so, Taeyeon hugged on the light pole near by his side with his eyes closed, “I have a strong feeling that this wooden thing will break in any second and that we are so close from drowning in the ocean.”

“Yah, nothing will happen,” Tiffany pulls his hands from hugging the pole. “Our meals have arrived.”

Taeyeon released the pole and urged, “Faster eat and leave this place.”

-

Walking into a park, Tiffany was smiling happily as she sees there were children that playing so happily in groups while their parents sweetly chatting at the corner. Taking a seat at the swing, Taeyeon too followed next to her.

“Kids really good,” Tiffany gazed at the children who are playing hide and seek. “They have nothing to frets about and just live their life happily. I wish I could be like them.”

Taeyeon slightly move the swing a little, “Every kid will grow up and soon they’ll also face problems and obstacles. Something which is unavoidable, this is life.”

“Yeah, but I really wish sometimes I could be like them for just one day,” Tiffany turned to Taeyeon. “Do you know, last week I just finished one huge load project and now comes another one…” she was continues complaining how tired she was. “There’s not even a small space that I could slides in and rest for a moment.”

Got up from his swing, Taeyeon walked to the back of Tiffany. Realized he was standing behind him, she turns a little to face him “What are you attempting to do?”

Taeyeon both hands place side by side of her face and turned her around, “Didn’t you said wanted to be back into childhood days? I’ll bring you back then.” He places his hands on her back and starts pushing her, getting harder.

“Ahh…enough,” Tiffany shouts. She gasps for air.

Squatted in front of her, Taeyeon asks, “Found your childhood sweetness?”

Tiffany let out a heavy sigh, looks up to Taeyeon, “You’re so going to die, Kim Taeyeon.” She gets up and tightened her fists.

Taeyeon too stands up, “Are you going to punch and hit me, again?”

She put on a sarcastic smile, “Do I look like I’m going to treat you well in this pose?”

On the next second, Taeyeon runs before it is too late. As for Tiffany she starts chasing after him childishly. Both of them were running around the park. When Tiffany about reaching Taeyeon, he will turn the other side and made her run around like a mad dog. Clumsily, Tiffany fell on the grass; pulling Taeyeon along and she falls on top of him. A dead silent occurs between the both of them. They exchange gaze. The next second, they realize how close they are that they could feel each other heartbeats.

“Omo…” Hyoyeon suddenly stop walking, Yuri bumped into him. “Look at them,” Hyoyeon points at the two figures; one being laid on top another one laid on top.

Yuri turned to the side where Hyoyeon was pointing. “I know they were close nowadays, but didn’t know progressing this fast.”

“It’s good to see that though,” Hyoyeon sighed. “It’s almost two years since Donghae left us. Ever since Taeyeon appeared in Tiffany’s life, she became happier and cheerier.”

Staying in the same posture for almost three minutes, Tiffany finally back in conscious and got up. Her face was blushing heavily dare not to have any eye contact with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon too feels his face growing heat, “Ahh…should w-e go n-ow…” his words tremble out from his lips. No respond was given, he turns to see Tiffany and in the same time she was doing the same, and their lips meet. Both of them back away a little in the same time.
Looking into her eyes deeply he gradually closes in the gap to reach her lips. Not knowing the exact reason, Tiffany did not refuse his kiss and slowly reacting to his.

-

“I’d reached,” Tiffany said uneasily sure not having any eye contact with Taeyeon, so does he. As she takes off her seatbelt, her charm bracelet got caught with the buckle of the seatbelt.

Seeing the tangled bracelet, he leans over towards it and offers, “Here, let me help you.” she accepts his offer and just looks down and watches him untangling the bracelet. “Done,” he looks up to her only to see they are once again sharing such a close distant.

Brushing off the awkwardness, Taeyeon averted his attention to the front, “Isn’t that the bracelet I gave you for your birthday?”

Tiffany touches on it, “Yeah…it’s getting late. See you tomorrow.”

“See you…” Taeyeon dare not to have a look at her.

A minute later, he received a text message.

Be careful on the way home
-Tiffany

“I’m home,” Tiffany removes her shoes and wears on a slipper.

“Tiffany,” Yuri calls and sounds serious. She turns to him and gestures him to continue. “Are you going out with Taeyeon?”

She nods her head, “Yah…I went out with him.”

“The meaning here: going out with Taeyeon is, are you dating him?” Sooyoung makes it clearer.

Hyoyeon shows him a thumb up then turns to Tiffany with a serious expression.

“Why are you guys looking at me so seriously?” she was slightly scared by them.

“So is it true that you’re dating him?” Yuri asks straightforwardly.

“We’re not dating,” Tiffany voice slightly louder. “He’s just my friend.”

“But the both of you…”

Tiffany stands up, “Whatever it is, and he’s not my boyfriend. I don’t have any thought of loving him.” She made her to the room and closed the door with a loud ‘BANG’ sound.

“Woah, her face darkened instantly.” Sooyoung commented.

After an hour, a knock was heard. Tiffany allowed that person in and it was Yuri. He placed down a glass of hot chocolate on her table.

“Have it and go to sleep already,” Yuri says while having peek on her laptop screen.

Noticing that, Tiffany flipped the laptop. “Thanks…” she picks up the glass of hot chocolate and has a sip.

“Chatting with Taeyeon?” Yuri asks in a rather good manner to avoid having any quarrel.

Tiffany slightly nodded her head.

“By any chance, do you realize you changed a lot.” Yuri turns to her. Continues, he says “Perhaps, would it be him that caused that?”

She sighs heavily, “I’m uncertain too. It seems that everything has not changes much but actually it did change.”

Yuri was rather surprise to see her telling him, “Uncertain? Could it be, you’re uncertain with your feeling to Taeyeon?”

“Maybe,” Tiffany lowers her head then looks up to the ceiling, “I felt, I felt I’m holding back my feeling towards him. I’m unsure whether I have feeling for him because he resembles Donghae or I really did like him.”

Grabbing hold on her hand, Yuri says in a soothing tone, “Tiffany, it’s time to forget about Donghae. He’s not here anymore. Taeyeon is a complete different person compare to Donghae.” Looking into her eyes convincingly, “I wish the person who replaces Donghae and I giving you this hot chocolate every night is Taeyeon.”

“Can I really not think about Donghae?” Tiffany eyes gradually are forming tears.

Pulling her into his embracement, he says “Deep inside, you know that Taeyeon is different. You can tell it, I’m sure. Think thoroughly and make a wise decision.” Loosening his embracement, he pats on her head, “The longer you drag, and the worse it would be.”