~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 15~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

-St. Mary’s Hospital-


“Changmin,” Tiffany with her head staring down on her hands which both clasped rested on her laps. “Will you tell me more about Taeyeon?” she sighed then looked up to the ceiling. “I felt so bad that I don’t even know he had a heart transplant in the past, when we had been together for a year.”
Placing his hand over her shoulder, Changmin said, “The only thing he wanted from you was to love him as who he is and not a replacement.”
Tiffany was rather startled by what he said. “You mean, Taeyeon thought I take him as Donghae’s replacement?”
He shrugged his shoulders as he stood up from his seat beside Tiffany. He looked into the emergency room where Taeyeon was “Perhaps, you gave him a feeling that he is only a replacement. Someone who resembles Lee Donghae. And that is why this relationship could be endures this long.” Looking at her over his shoulder, he asked with no hesitations, “Queries yourself, do you really love Kim Taeyeon? Does your love to him as pure as to Lee Donghae? To move forward with a new relationship, one has to erase the past and write a new future with the person you love, now.”
Her eyes were filling with tears. She was unclear with her own heart too. Was what Changmin said true or did she really accepted Taeyeon as who he was and not a replacement. Upon thinking this, her heart hurts so much. It seems she had made her choice a year ago but the moment Changmin bombards her with those questions, none of it she could answer in time. Did she really treat Taeyeon as a replacement to Donghae? Not even she could answer this question. Five minutes past, he finally came out. Tiffany ran up to him nervously.
“How is he doing?” Tiffany asked concernedly.
“No worries, I see he is rather stress from work lately and this caused him feeling not too well.” The doctor gave a simple explanation. “Mr. Kim, you got to love this heart…it’s not easy for patient to have a suitable transplant heart, appreciate it preciously. And is time for a check up with Dr. Seo”
Taeyeon nodded, “I will…I’ll not touch my hand on those office documents in this mean time.”
“Oh, poor me…whenever I hear you saying this, I would shiver badly” Changmin sneered.
Taeyeon place a friendly pat on Changmin back, “I know you can do it better than anybody else.” As he turned to the person he loves, his smile fall from his lips to see the sadness filled her face.
Tiffany can’t help but swiftly wrap her arms around his neck and buried her face on his neck and cried. Bringing up his hand and touches on her back up and down, he was rather taken aback by her sudden hug.
“How could you not tell me this?” Tiffany whispered in cries. “I was so scared in that moment, as if my heart had dropped from the actual place.”
Taeyeon tightened his arms around her waist, “I’m sorry, I thought telling you would only burden you…and that”
He was trying to explain but Tiffany cut her off, she withdrew her hands around him and cried harder, “That’s not burden. Everyday I wish I could know you more…you sacrifices too much for this relationship but I’ve done nothing. The moment I think of this, I felt I’m so selfish…”
Not letting her to continue further, he reached forward her lips. Closing her eyes with a drop of tears coming out from her eyes, she deepened the kiss as if there was no one else around them. At that moment, they wished the time would stop right there.
-
“I see… the girl who changed you so much was her.” Juhyun grinned. “Years back; you came to me once a week telling me how torturing it was to be only envisaging her being your girlfriend. And when you finally have her, you’d not visited me. Not even once.”
“I’m sorry…but I really don’t have the time.” Taeyeon said honestly. “Lately, I’m having a huge load from the office work. That’s one of the reason I can’t spend some time here.”
Opening the report placed on her desk, her face expression gradually turned from a smile to a frown. She looked up to Taeyeon, “Don’t work to hard. There won’t be an end making money so take some time for a rest. Your heart had been working well but if you continue not taking any break everyday, sooner or later you’ll need to lie on the hospital bed.”
“Nothing serious it seems.” Taeyeon have a sense of relieve. “I promise, putting an end to this project, I’ll take a long break from work.”
Juhyun smiled upon hearing that good news from him, “You’d changed so much. You became so much happier than I first met you. Was she the reason to those changes?”
He could only nods his head in agreeing to what she said. “As time passed, our relationship has gotten stronger. I always have this feeling that I was only his replacement. I dare not to ask her love me as how she had loved him but it seems I was wrong. By any chance, she has loved me more than she used to love her ex fiancé.”
“I dare not to think what would happen if she knows, the donor was…” Juhyun murmured.
“Huh?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow to what she had just said unclearly. Seeing her shaking her head, something came into his mind, “Right, there’s something I wanted to know. Why do I often have some blur flashback of someone…I don’t know?”
Leaning against the chair she was sitting, she said “Most probably is because of the memory of the donor…don’t worry, it won’t last too long. When did that happen?”
“Back in the time when I just undergo the transplant operation.”
“I see, not now…”
“Yeah, it became lesser nowadays.” Taeyeon replied.
-
“Alright, I know what to do,” Tiffany was smiling happily. She say goodbye to the caller as she sees Taeyeon coming out from the consultant room. “How was it, what did the doctor said?” she grabbed hold on his wrist.
Taeyeon took a deep breath, “She said I needed more rest.”
Stood up from where she was seating, “Rest and relaxation…you stress too much from your work. We shall go to a place for some relaxing…”
Taeyeon backed away and gave her a warning stare, “I’m not having roller coaster rides nor will the Ferris wheel sounded good. Bear in mind that I owned a weak heart condition.”
“Not after having a transplant heart.” Tiffany slid her hand into his and walked out from the hospital. “Yah, I won’t torture you,” she said as Taeyeon was trying to swing her arm off his. He was pouting agitatedly.


-Magic World-
 

“Why are you bringing me here when all the shops are closed?” Taeyeon was dragging his foot reluctantly to enter the amusement park. “Since everything closed let’s head home…”
Tiffany swung his hand and pouted her lips, looking at Taeyeon sadly. “Fine, I’ll follow to wherever you are heading too…” he hugged her from the back in surrender. Tiffany turn to meet his face then place a kiss on his lips.
“Okay, now close your eyes with this,” Tiffany threw him a black piece of cloth. “I’ll now blind your eyes with this and do not peek until I allow you to.”
“Tiffany, what are you up to this time round?” Taeyeon began to feel frustrated. “I seriously can’t take any huge surprise…”
After helping him changed the shoes, she gradually helped him up and leads him into the place where he really loves. Tip toed, she surrounds her arms around Taeyeon head to untie the cloth. She whispered into his ear, “Now, in a count of three, you may open your eyes.”
“I think I know where I am already…” he held on her arm.
“1…2…3…” Taeyeon opened his eyes as she said three. “Tahda…I know it’s been years since you last went skiing. I too understood skating has not much attachment with skiing, but I could only think of this.” She plays with her fingers not looking up to Taeyeon reaction.
He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss. His head turn a little as Tiffany’s arms wrapped his neck. She brushed through his hair caressingly.
“Anyway, you don’t know how to skate, aren’t you…” he let go his hand on he after saying. Within a second, she slipped and fell her on the ice.
“Ouch…” Tiffany closed her eyes in pain.
He squatted down to share a same eye level with her, “Feels very pain?” he asked slyly.
Filled with anger, she hits on his chest, “Are you fooling me? Of course it’s pain. Why don’t you stand still and let me places a hard push on you, and see whether you feel pain…”
Taeyeon reached out his hand to hers, “Have you ever dance in the ice?” and helped her up.
Holding tightly on his hand, she was agitated by his question, “Yah, I can’t even skate not to mention dance…”
“Step on my foot, I’ll lead you,” he bend down and stare into her eyes deeply.
“Are you crazy? You’ll feel pain…” she widened her eyes.
“Of course not with those shoes,” he removed his shoes and gestured her to do the same. As she removed her shoes, Taeyeon gently carried her up and let her steps on his barefoot. Within a second, a song is played ‘On and On’ by DBSK. They gradually move with the music flowing around the skating rink. There was times that Tiffany urged him to stop as she was too concern about his foot. With the song going into the very last part of it, Taeyeon pulled her into a secure and tight hug.
“Tiffany, I love you…”
She loosened his hug and move forward for his lips. “Me too, I love you…” that was what she whispered in the kiss before Taeyeon deepened the kiss passionately.